Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Marissa stopped suddenly, realizing that one set of feet had stopped. She spun around. A scream erupted from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 pm

James chuckled lightly as Yuuki fell to the ground, clearly dead. he drug her off and began his work, laughing cruelly when he finished. the girls would go back to see a false trail of blood, being lead to where he would have his masterpiece set up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:02 pm

"L-leslie," Marissa said, stared at the trail of blood in the snow. 'Oh god, this cant be happening!' was all that was running through her mind. 'This cant be real!!'
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Leslie's whole body trembled, "He couldn't have... not Yukki...."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Leslie's phone vibrated, a new text message...a picture text. When she opened it she saw what was once Yukki's hair, chopped off and scattered around her mangled body, which was cut into such small pieces you would never have known Yukki was once human. The bits spelled out on blood soaked snow "Have fun girls."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Leslie shoved the phone at Marissa, gagging and holding her hand over her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 am

"Oh, my god," Marissa gasped, almost dropping the phone. "Leslie, we've got to go, and now," If they didn't, they'd be dead like Yuuki.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Leslie nodded, swallowing whatever was in her mouth. "Just run. If you leave me behind, just keep going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 am

"I will not leave you behind!" Marissa said firmly. No way she was goign to leave her friend behind. It just wasn't happening
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Leslie frowned, "Look, Marissa. We aren't all going to get out of here. You see that. The best way to do this is for the two of us to go as fast as we can and forget about the other. I have confidence that you are faster than me and I'd rather you get out that I. You have more of a life to live. So, either you just run or we are both going to die and there is no sense in waisting blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Marissa hesitated a second before taking off. Pulled Leslie along with her. She had grabbed Leslies wrist and took off running
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Leslie raced next to her. They ran and ran until nightfall, when they were too tired to continue, "Let's find a place to rest for the night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Marissa nodded, "But it needs to be hidden. And hidden well," She said, out of breath from running. She knew they were running for their lives and if they didn't hide one or both of them could be dead by morning.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Leslie nodded, "Preferably in some trees or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Marissa started looking around for a spot that they could hide and rest for the night. She climbed one of the trees and found a spot that could not be seen from the ground and had room for both of the girls to lay down. It wouldn't be very comfortable, but it might work, "Hey Les, come up and look at this,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Leslie climbed up, "This should work. Sleep with one eye open, though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:49 pm

"Maybe we should sleep in shifts," Marissa suggested, "One sleep while the other keeps lookout. That way we can both get a little rest,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10