Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 I_voting_barAnd Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:03 pm

'Its worth a try. Better than staying here'
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Leslie sighed and wrote, "Because he's my ex boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Yuuki's confused stare was now gone. 'oh...' she wrote. 'Wait...so we are going to walk?'.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 pm

James smiled, he knew they were planning to walk. Leslie was far to smart to not atleast think of that.
"Silly girls, it's too cold for you to walk, you'll freeze to death before I get to cut you up into little pieces."
James texted Leslie yet again.
'You know you can't just walk, you'll freeze your pretty little friends to death, plus I'm much faster than you. You know you'll never be able to fight me off.'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:13 pm

She texted back, "You're right. But, if we're just going to die anyway, I'd rather have died trying."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:16 pm

'Ha, and you wonder why I keep following you, even if it is just to kill you. Well darling, you're not leaving that cabin, not alive anyway.' James replied, a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Leslie passed the phone to Marissa, letting her read the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:23 pm

"Its pointless writing this stuff down. He can see it anyway, though how I dont know, and its troubling," She said after reading the message, "I think our best hope is try and call someone,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 pm

"So can we talk now?" Yuuki asked. Her voice was only a whisper though. Just to be safe she wrote down something, 'I have my cell phone in my pocket. I could turn it on and try texting someone...im not sure talking to them would be safe.'
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Leslie nodded, "Try. If nothing else."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:29 pm

James chuckled.
"Wonderful, they're calling some people so they can come and see my work when I finish my masterpiece."
James pulled out his friend, a long jagged knife.
"It's just like the one you stabbed my heart with Leslie..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Yuuki slowly got out her pink cell phone. When she turned it on she turned the volume off. She wrote on her scetch book, 'Who should i call?'
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:32 pm

"Call anyone." Leslie sighed, already knowing it was too late for anyone to do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Yuuki quickly texted a messege to everyone on her list. I hope they come... Yuuki thought. 'I wrote to everyone I know...exept for you two.' She wrote. Yuuki went over to her blue jacket and put it on. She slowly put her boots on as well. She grabed her sketch book and wrote, 'If we are going to walk, we should get our warm clothes on...also i'll bring my book with me.'
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:40 pm

"You can talk now." Leslie attempted a smile, pulling on her own jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Yuuki shook her head. "But i hate it when people eavesdrop." She said aloud. Quikly, she slap her hand over her mouth. "Uhh...sorry..." Yuuki was slightly worried that what she just said might make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Leslie smiled, "Don't worry about it. He'd probably be able to tell what we were doing anyway. He knows more about me than I do."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:45 pm

James sat underneath the window near Yuuki.
"Don't worry, I hate people who have loud mouths." He said loudly with a laugh in his words.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Leslie jumped, pushing her friends behind her, "He wants me more than you guys..." She whispered, "Maybe he'll forget about you... if he has me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Yuuki bowed her head down, sadly. "Guess your right." Yuuki brought her head up. "So...do we die from the cold or do we die from this guy?" She asked. She knew it was hopeless, so she might as well know what they were gonna do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:51 pm

"Im pretty sure the cold would be less painful. This guy seems really twisted,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:53 pm

Yuuki looked at Marissa. "Yeah, guess your right." Yuuki looked over at the guy standing in the doorway. "But im pretty sure that if we run for it he'll still get us." Yuuki shrugged. No point in trying to escape. Still gonna get us either way. She sighed. This will be fun she thought as she slowly started stretching.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:54 pm

"Not twisted, just artistic." James said with a sneer.
He hated being referred to as crazy, insane, twisted, anything like that. He wasn't crazy, he was just far misunderstood. He was brilliant, and no one could accept that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Yuuki looked over towards him. "Artistic? In what way?" She asked. Her voice was getting a tad shaky. She mentaly slapped herself for how weak she was acting.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:03 pm

"In the way that I won't kill you all the way you would assume I would. It'll be graceful, clean, yet very...slow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]   And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Then There Were Three: Special Halloween Role-Play[R.I.P]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next