Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Beast That is Humanity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Ava leaned over on whoever was to her right, not seeming to care who it was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Jason smiled softly at her and put his arm around her gently, keeping her close to him in an almost protective way.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Aiden looked between the two, smirking, "Hey, watch it with my sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Jason chuckled. "don't worry i'm not going to hurt her" he said keeping her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 pm

"Better not. I like you; I'd hate to have to kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Jason laughed. "yeah I wouldnt like that much either" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:47 pm

"Then we're on the same page." Aiden smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:28 pm

"or we would be if i could read" he said chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:30 pm

"Figure of speech." he smiled. He looked over at Ava, who was looking blankly out ahead of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:28 pm

Jaosn looked at ava and held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 pm

The day passed relatively quickly, Ava not saying much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Jason had a good bonfire burning by the time night fell. "let's not let this fire go out" he said gripping his weapons. their food was cooking right now. "other wise we may be in trouble" he said. "I'll take the first watch" He said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Aiden nodded, "Alright. Wake me in a few hours to take over."
Ava was already asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:07 pm

Jason nodded and stayed awake
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Everyone else was asleep, Aiden sleeping on the ground, while Ava kept her head rested on her brother's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am

Jason smiled softly at her as he kept watch through the night.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:10 am

((Is he going to wake Aiden or no?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast That is Humanity
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: