Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Beast That is Humanity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Jason looked up at her brother. "she'll be fine. just got a bit of a bite from a beasty" he said looking towards the forest. "i wouldn't reccommend going off alone unless you have a death wish" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Aiden nodded, "You sure you're OK, Ava?"
"Yeah... Just rattled..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Jason looked up at Aiden" bring me some good sized stones and some sturdy sticks. It's high time we arm ourselves" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:49 pm

Aiden nodded, "Alright. I'll get it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 am

Jason nodded and handed him a spear. "take this. just in case" he said. "stay close" he called after the boy.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 am

Aiden nodded, "Alright." he took it and went off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:30 am

Jason kept his ears open in case the other boy got in any grouble. he kept ava close to him protectively.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 am

Aiden came back a while later, his arms laden with sticks and stones. Ava had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:38 am

Jason gently slid ava out from under him. "keep an eye on her. i'll move off a ways so i don't wake her up with my crafting" he said walking a ways off to start sharpening the stones.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Aiden nodded, taking Ava in his arms and holding onto her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 pm

Jason worked hard, shapening stones with other stones. It was a lot harder than he had thought it would be. He set aside the first few weapons off of his production line. two tomahawks and a spear. He started work on the other items.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:10 pm

Aiden came over with Ava a little while later, now that she was conscious, to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:49 pm

Jason had the weapons made, now he was just sharpening them. he gave them each a special whetstone. "use that to sharpen these up. they won't do much use if they are dull" he said starting with his two tomahawks.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Aiden helped, but Ava did nothing, not even speaking, just watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:19 am

Jason looked up at ava and smiled. "don't worry, you won't have to use them. I'll make sure nothing else happens to you" he said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Ava nodded, but didn't say anything. Aiden sighed, "She's just scared. I'm sorry about her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Jason shook his head. "no need to be sorrry for that. If you saw that beast, you'd be speechless too" he said finishing the sharpening of the tools. "just take what yout hink you can use. don't overload yourself" he said taking two tomahawks and a spear.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Aiden nodded, just grabbing a few smaller things, "So what's on the agenda for today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:43 pm

"cook our food, find out more about this place. Don't die" Jason said smirking a bit at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Aiden chuckled a bit himself. "What's on the menu?" he joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:09 pm

"fish and deer meat" he saidpointing to the food pile.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Aiden chuckled, "Sounds delicious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Jason nodded. "not really my thing to hunt but it's not like i have much choice" he said shrugging. He moved a bit closer to ava. He watched the woods, half expecting some creature to storm out at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Ava didn't move, staying still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Jason smiled softly at her. "you don't need to be scared. I won't let anything happen to you" He said softly in her ear as he scooted next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast That is Humanity
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: