Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Beast That is Humanity I_vote_lcapThe Beast That is Humanity I_voting_barThe Beast That is Humanity I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Beast That is Humanity I_vote_lcapThe Beast That is Humanity I_voting_barThe Beast That is Humanity I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Beast That is Humanity

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Beast That is Humanity Empty
PostSubject: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:14 pm

The Beast That is Humanity Creature

Just because you are human doesn't mean you aren't one of the monsters.
-Anita Blake

Some know better than others that humans can be just as monstrous as any vampire, werewolf, zombie or other creature of myth. But, by what do we measure the monstrosity of humans? Where does the scale stop and end? Is it all just relative?

Welcome to Isle De La Fortuna. A plane full of passengers crash-landed on the island with no supplies and no idea where they were. None were on the plane by choice, and all were taken from their homes. The pilot was killed in the crash, so they can get no information on why they were brought here.
There is a constant, eerie howl that comes from the forest in the center of the island that surrounds some sort of volcano.
Who will survive?
Who will be rescued?
Will anyone be rescued?

Characters:

The Beast That is Humanity Gemini_by_wolfbane652
Aiden and Ava Arcane
Gender(s): Male & Female
Ava and Aiden are twins, Ava never uttering a word while Aiden is more pushy and aggressive. They seem to be very different, but they actually have a lot of similarities hidden under the surface. They were given up when they were born and adopted in two different countries. Aiden was sent to England, while Ava was sent to France. They found each other when they were 20 years old and have stayed together in England ever since.

The Beast That is Humanity Lidia
Phoebe Simmons (Pronounced: Sim-uns, similar to Summons)
Gender(s): Female
Phoebe was a very quiet girl, spending most of her day alone, thinking. She had a good life up until she turned 18 and moved out from her parents and into an apartment in New York City. After she moved out her life when down in a spiral. The job she had secured fell through, her apartment price spiked, her car was totaled, and on top of all of that, her mother had been diagnosed with cancer. Things started to pick up slowly when she got a job, but things still were pretty bad. Thats when she was taken from her home and put on a plane destined for disaster

The Beast That is Humanity Demonguy
((take off the tail and batwings on his head))
Jason Amaroq
Jason is an orphan who chose life on the streets over the cruel life at a local orphanage. He has a tendency to be quiet, but he can be outgoing when in the right company. Perhaps it was his early lack of speaking that gave him an abnormally good singing voice. In any case, now he is in the biggest mess of his life, even bigger than the time he stole some food from the butcher who liked to swing a big knife.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Jason Amaroq
Jason is an orphan who chose life on the streets over the cruel life at a local orphanage. He has a tendancy to be quiet, but he can be outgoing when in the right company. Perhaps it was his early lack of speaking that gave him an abnormally good singing voice. In any case, now he is in the biggest mess of his life, even bigger than the time he stole some food from the butcher who liked to swing a big knife.

The Beast That is Humanity Demonguy
((take off the tail and batwings on his head))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:20 am

Phoebe Simmons (Pronounced: Sim-uns, similar to Summons)
Gender(s): Female
Phoebe was a very quiet girl, spending most of her day alone, thinking. She had a good life up until she turned 18 and moved out from her parents and into an apartment in New York City. After she moved out her life when down in a spiral. The job she had secured fell through, her apartment price spiked, her car was totaled, and on top of all of that, her mother had been diagnosed with cancer. Things started to pick up slowly when she got a job, but things still were pretty bad. Thats when she was taken from her home and put on a plane destined for disaster
The Beast That is Humanity Lidia
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:12 pm

((Both Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:53 pm

((thanks. i'll wait for you to start this one))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:25 pm

Ava held tightly onto her brother's arm as they walked the beach, Aiden ranting and raving, cursing and shouting about the stupid pilot and how he mustn't have really wanted to land the plane. He must have wanted to crash it. Ava didn't say a word, just holding onto her brother as if everyone else on this island scared the living crap right out of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Jason looked around the island on his own. "deserted island, no food, no water, little chance of survival" He muttered. He tried to ignore the raving guy on the beach. "first thing's first, we need to get water" he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Phoebe walked around the the beach, looking around at the new surroundings, her hair hanging down over her shoulders. She noticed one man walking around on his own and then two people that looked strikingly similar. She walked up the man by himself, "Are you looking for something?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Jason looked back at her. "i'm looking for water. none of us will last long if we can't find fresh water" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:30 pm

"Would you like some help?" She offered, shifting a lock of her hair behind her ear. The more of them there were looking the quicker it could be found, Phoebe reasoned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah that would be a good idea" he said as he continued his search.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Phoebe took off in the other direction, looking around for water. She debated going into the tree line, but decided against it alone. Looking to the opposite side, she accidentally ran into Ava and Aiden
"Im sorry," She quickly apologized. "I wasn't paying attention,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Aiden smiled quickly, "It's fine. Why the rush? Looks like we're stuck here for a while."
Ava let go of her brother's arm, not uttering a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:16 pm

"The other man," Phoebe nodded to Jason, "And I are trying to find water. If we're going to be here any length of time we're going to need fresh water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Jason kept wandering around serching for freshwater. "why is it the necessities are always hard to find?" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 pm

"Ah." Aiden nodded, "Well, you are more likely to find a spring or something in that forest unless you feel like going through the process to get the salt out of the ocean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Jason was already on his way through the forest alone. he didn't know the others well enough to ask them to come along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:32 pm

"Your probably right. Although Im not to keen to go in there by myself. Who knows whats on this island," She said, "Someone could get eaten by a bear. And yes, Im paranoid,"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:34 pm

"I've noticed." Aiden said simply, "Here, Ada, go with Miss... um... What's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 pm

"Phoebe. Phoebe Simmons," She answered, "Pleased to meet you, even if it is under bad reasons,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Jason found some tough rocks on the ground. he started sharpening them on each other. if he intended to hunt, he would need spears, or something to the like. he also found a relative of the bamboo plant, of which he took two sections. as he continued his search for water, he kept grinding the rocks to a point, and started searching for someting like string.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Aiden nodded, "Nice to meet you, Phoebe. I'm Aiden and this is my twin sister, Ava. She's a bit quiet, so forgive her if she doesn't say much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Jason soon came along a bit of a freshwater spring, with a branch that went to the sea. he looked at the water, and saw fish swimming around. "good, food and water" he said grinning. He took some tough grass and tied his sharpened rocks to the knotched end of the bamboo, making effective spears. He hopped into a tree and climbed out on a low branch that went out over the water. he tied a long strand of the grass to the end of a spear so he could pull it up again after it was thrown. he sat poised for several minutes before throwing the spear, pulling it up with a fish on the end. he nodded approvingly and tied the fish to another strand of grass, letting the body float in the water, which attracted more fish which he speared in turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:47 pm

"Its fine," Phoebe said. She herself was normally a very introverted person as well. But if they were going to be trapped on this island for any length of time, the connections she made with people now would be good later,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Once he had a dozen fish, he realized he had a bit of a problem. how was he supposed to get the water back? He sat on that branch thinking about this one. he needed something to store the water....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast That is Humanity
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: