Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Beast That is Humanity

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:08 am

Aiden nodded, "Can you babysit her for a second while I look around? She won't want to go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:11 am

Jason kept pondering this predicament. buckets would be nice, but of course he didn't have those. or at least a leekproof sack, but again, he was lacking that. he really was stuck now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:38 pm

"Sure," Phoebe said with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:49 pm

Jason puffed out his cheeks like a chipmunk. it was a strange habit, but when he was really grinding the gears in his head it happened. He didn't know how to weave baskets or knit flasks. heck the only reason he got the whole spear fish idea was from books and movies. this was a good pickle he had gotten himself in.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:33 pm

Aiden began moving through the forest, noting that he had seen that one kid, whatever his name was, going in here. It didn't take him long to find his trail and find him, "So, what's the problem?" Aiden asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Jason looked over at him. "well i caught plenty of fish, and i found freshwater, but i have no way to get this water back to everyone else, since i don't have anything to carry it in" he explained from his branch.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:17 pm

Aiden raised an eyebrow, "That's it?" he laughed, climbing a tree and bringing down a armload of coconuts. He cracked the tops off with a rock, "See? It's like a bowl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:26 pm

"well... okay so I didn't bother looking up" he said facepalming. "at least i caught the fish" he said hoisting up his load. it would last them a few days at least.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Aiden shrugged, "You have to always know what's around you. And planning for the future is nice, too." He laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:43 pm

"yeah especially in times like this" he said hopping down from the tree carrying the fish and his two spears. "i even made weapons in case we meet anything hostile."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:45 pm

"By the looks of things, I think we're covered. Though they could become useful for hunting." Aiden noted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:47 pm

"and fishing" Jason added. "how do you think i caught these fish?" he asked. "do you want one? just get some of that tough grass, a bamboo pole and a couple stones and i could make you one too" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:52 pm

"I'm fine." Aiden assured him, "Besides, my sister is afraid of weapons and I wouldn't want to scare her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:53 pm

"well she doesn't need to be scared of me. i'm pretty much harmless" he said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:58 pm

"It's not that." Aiden assured him, "Ava is scared of everything except for me. She won't even speak to our parents out of fear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:07 pm

"ouch that's not fun." he remarked as he kept walking, looking on the ground for a piece of flint. he already had some steel he saved from the destroyed plane. if he had flint he could start a fire.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:09 pm

"You learn to love her." Aiden said simply as they arrived back at the beach where everyone else was. Ava ran back up to Aiden and grabbed his arm as if the few minutes they were apart was killing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Jason finally found the flint he was looking for. he set his catch down on a flat boulder and set about gathering firewood and stones for a firepit. he wanted to survive this, so he was getting everything done now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Skye stood back up, pulling her feet out of the sand, "Any luck?" She asked, walking over to Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Aiden nodded, "He found fish and water."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Jason soon had the sticks piled up. he got a bit of very dry wood and struck the flint and steel together. after a few tries he had a small bit going. after a bit of coaxing, the fire was burning quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Aiden and Ava joined Jason by the fire, Ava cautiously warming her hands while staying as close to Aiden as she could. Everyone stopped suddenly and jumped as a painful, mournful scream came from the jungle around the island. It was unknown weather the sound was human or animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Phoebe had sat down after Aiden and Ava had left to go by the fire, but promptly jumped up as a scream came from the jungle. Phoebe was instantly glad she had not gone in the jungle earlier today. Quickly, she scrambled over to where the rest of the group was by the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Jason kept his spears close to him. "i don't like the sound of that" he said, moving so he could see the jungle easiest. he was glad he had collected enough firewood for the night. "this fire never dies while the sun is gone" he said adding wood to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Ava clung close to her brother, in case whatever it was that had made the sound was coming any closer. However, when the noise started a second time, it was abruptly cut off, as if whatever was making the sound was killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast That is Humanity   The Beast That is Humanity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast That is Humanity
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: