Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:26 pm

Kyira strolled over to sit beside Bella, literally dragging Marcello behind her. Vann had went to the bedroom and was looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Jason watched this guy's every move. when he was suspicious, he stayed that way for a long time. it was unlikely that he would leave bella alone with this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:31 pm

Gavin looked between Bella and Jason. He knew that Bella would go anywhere with him. They were family. Jason, however, would need Bella to tell him to let her go. "Bella, can I have a word with you?" He asked, his gaze fixating on Jason, "Alone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Jason growled at him. He still didn't trust this guy in the least. he had too many weapons, that shot gun in particular was something he didn't trust him with.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:34 pm

Bella smiled and stood, "Sure." she looked at Jason, "Don't worry about him. He's harmless, really."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:37 pm

Jason looked at bella. "at least make him leave his weapons here. I know he's familiy but something about him just isn't right" he said looking at gavin.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:44 pm

Bella sighed and shrugged, cuing Gavin to leave his weapons as they climbed up to the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Gavin dropped his weapons and followed Bella up to the roof, "Pity that you had to live through all this for nothing." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:48 pm

Bella raised one eyebrow, "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:49 pm

Jason watched galvin to make sure every weapon was left. he stayed silent as he listened to hear any sign of hostility.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:50 pm

"This." Gavin smiled as he pushed his thumb down on the bas of Bella's neck hard enough to break her collar bone as she sunk to the ground. Sice his intentions were to kill her, that should do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:51 pm

His intentions did as he wanted them to as Bella hit the ground with a thud, the blood from her broken collarbone leaking out of her now dead body through her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Jason heard the thud. his eyes grew wide. "oh god no" he muttered shaking easily.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:06 pm

Marcello heard the noise and went up to the roof. Seeing Bella, he cried out in sorrow, a furious look in his eyes directed at Gavin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zane suddenly sat up, "We need to get back to Kyira's house." His whole body shook. He didn't like the feeling he was getting one bit.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Kyira's head shot up and she sprinted up the steps. She saw Marcello and then saw Bella. She screamed in horror and felt pure fury roll down her body, shaking her uncontrollably.
"I'll kill you!!"
Kyira lunged forward, her hands stretched out, to choke Gavin's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:56 pm

"Why? What's wrong?" Adrian asked, hoping that it was just a false alarm.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:58 pm

"Something is wrong." He said quickly, picking her up and flying while he spoke. His shirt was torn from his body, "Marcello and I can tell when the other is feeling bad. Marcello is going to kill someone and he is horrifically sad right now." He paused, "I can only guess it involves Bella."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Gavin swung over the side of the building and ran down the street with Bella's body over his shoulder, leaving the others to mourn over a puddle of Bella's blood, which was now all that was left of her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:28 pm

Kyira shrieked and turned to face Marcello.
"What the hell are we going to do now?!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Marcello was frozen in shock.
Bella... is dead...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Jason saw the blood. his hands clenched to fists and his eyes turned pure red. "i will kill him. if it's the last thing i do i will sever his pompus skull from his shoulders and crush it beneath my feet like a roach" he muttered to himself. it was at this moment, that jason would lose all sanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:48 pm

Gavin stopped at the place he lived, an old warehouse, and in a matter of seocnds, had Bella tied and pinned to his wall. There she was: his prized trophy.
Now to get that silly fire-boy.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:49 pm

Kyira turned, her eyes a blaze.
"If anyone, and I mean ANYONE is going to kill that b******, it's going to be me, you hear me. I spent my life protecting that girl, and to have him of all people kill her, I will get my revenge. So help me I will and no one is going to take him out before me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:51 pm

Jason glared at Kyira. "yes yes we all know she was your best friend. but you've got other friends to keep you up. for me, she was all i had to live for. i'm going to be the one that kills him" he said with a surprizing calm. it seemed most emotion had been drained from him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:51 pm

"You can both kill him..." Marcello muttered, "His power... he reincarnates... We could all kill him as many times as we want and he'll still keep coming back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 37 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next