Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:24 pm

Zane ran his fingers through his hair, then Adrian's. "You are so beautiful, you know that?" He had been thinking it for so long, he just had to say it. He couldn't hold it in any longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Adrian's breath hitched in her throat.
He must be on crack. I'm the ugliest thing to ever live...
"No, I'm not, Zane..." she began softly. "I'm a horrible person. And horrible people can't be beautiful."
She turned her head and let her hair fall into her face as a single tear rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Jason smiled at bella and gently kissed her nose. "i'm smilling at you of course" he said playfully as he tickled her sides lightly. he couldn't help but have fun around her. it just was so natural to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 pm

Zane seemed confused, "You aren't horrible. I have done horrible things, I should know. Ask Bella, she'll testify." he paused, the way he spoke suggesting that this was a sensitive subject. "Did I ever tell you how I met Bella?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella giggled, she loved being around him. It was such a positive aura, she found it difficult to be sad around him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 pm

Kyira drank the slushie until a small sucking sound came from the straw.
"All gone...time for more."
She pulled the leaver and more slushie flowed into her cup. She sat back down and started sipping again, her throat still dry and aching, but not as badly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:48 pm

Jason smiled and laughed happily and wrapped his arms around her pullling her back against his chest. he nuzzled her neck gently and kept her close. he couldn't be sad around her either. her smile and laugh were both as infectious as a cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:53 pm

"No, you never mentioned it. But I'm sure I've done worse things. Someone as wonderful as you could never do anything horrible..." Adrian said, sniffling. She quickly wiped the tear off her face, but kept her head down.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Marcello was still giggling at Vann's outfit. "That was insane."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella smiled, letting herself be close to Jason seemed so natural. Then, her rumbling stomach interrupted her thoughts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Marcello and I were a pair of thieves. That was how we survived. We stole things. We never hurt anyone physically, but I'm sure we tore a lot of people apart by what we did. Anyway, we had found this small, run down little place that no one would live in unless it was their last option and we thought maybe we could get a little something to pay for lunch with." He paused, thinking on what exactly to say next, "We broke in, grabbed what we could, but the owner of the house saw us and chased us out, yelling 'wait!' as we ran off. A few years later, we were pick-pocketing when Marcello felt someone tap his shoulder. We turned around, and there stood this tiny, frail little girl smiling brightly. She hugged us both, laughing, then said, 'I remember you two! I had run away from home a few years ago and you stole some of my mother's diamonds from me!'." Zane laughed, "You have no idea how awkward that was. And Marcello and I thought they were just fake stones and probably didn't even get 1/1000th of thier actual worth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Jason smiled and rubbed her stomach gently. "hungry bella?" he asked softly still holding her close to him. he wondered where they could get food right now. sure most of the world's food was still in tact, but it was a pain to find.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:12 pm

Kyira stood as she saw Vann coming into view. She filled up the other 6 cups and put them in a drink box.
"I'm ready to get back, I want to nap on my bed. My throat hurts and I'm exhausted."
Vann walked up casually and put his arm around Kyira's waist while he grabbed one of the drink boxes.
"Here...let me help..." Vann whispered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:12 pm

Bella nodded sheepishly, blushing. "Yes. Very." She knew it was a pain to find and she felt awful about eating it all. She was just always soooooo hungry. Marcello had said it was because her healing all the time used up so much energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:15 pm

Jason laughed and rubbed her tummy. "well what would you like?" he asked smiling at her. he kissed her cheek gently and nuzzled her as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:17 pm

"That's not that bad." Adrian said. Her tone suddenly became stronger, and slightly angry as she continued, "I watched my mother die. I could have saved her, but I didn't. I hated her more than anything, and I thought she deserved to die, so when the earthquakes hit, and the fires started, I didn't do anything. I just watched. She was screaming, pleading for me to help her. I told her 'No', and ignored her cries for help. She burned in front of me."
Adrian paused, trying to brace herself for what she was going to confess next.
"And I could have saved my brother, too. I never wanted him to die...if I had just listened..." She wiped several tears off her face. "Those stupid snakes were after us...and he told me to get back, that he could take care of them...but I didn't listen. He pushed me out of the way of one of them, and it chewed him in half....Oh god, it's all my fault they're dead!" She buried her face in her hands and sobbed uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:44 pm

Zane held her close to him, "We all make mistakes." He didn't know if it would sound cheesy to tel her he didn't care, that he liked, no loved her anyway. He knew it had only been a short time that he had been with her, but he didn't want to say it till he was absolutely sure. He was pretty sure now, but he still wanted to make sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella laughed, "Anything. I don't care as long as it's food."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:10 pm

"I know, but it seems like that's all I've ever done, is make mistakes." Adrian said between sobs. "I just know that I can never do anything right."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:52 pm

"You can so do things right!" Zane argued, "I thought I'd have to put up with Kyira forever and you fixed that." he smiled warmly. She had to have seen how... impulsive she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Jason laughed. "that's the same for me." he said smiling. "if you have some meat i can cook some really good food with it" he said smiling at her. he lived by himself so long, he was almost entirely self-sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Bella shrugged, "I don't know what all Kyira has here. I say we just raid the cabinets and eat anything we find that's edible." She smiled mischievously. She wasn't called "Mrs. Pac-Man" for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:22 pm

Vann helped Kyira as she walked out, attempting to hold onto the drink box while she stumbled along, tired.
"Kyira...you want me to carry these drinks so you'll be a bit more stable...?"
Kyira shook her head.
"No...I'm fine...just really tired all of a sudden."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:25 pm

Jason laughed. "sounds good to me" he said winking at her and hugging her. "but if she gets mad you have to take the blame because I'm not too sure she wouldn't try to hurt me but i know she won't hurt you" smiles playfully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:27 pm

"You'd be surprised." Bella nodded, but then got up and went into the kitchen, past Zane and Adrian, but didn't ask what was wrong. Zane seemed to have it taken care of.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcello took the things out of Kyira's hands. "Let your boyfriend carry you if you are tired."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:29 pm

Jason followed her. "well in any case she would do less to you then to me" he said wrapping an arm around her waist. "plus as adorable as you are i doubt she could stay mad" he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:32 pm

Kyira snapped awake for a fraction of a second to kick Marcello and mumble "He's not my boyfriend."
Vann blushed slightly as Kyira went limp in his arms. He gently lifted her up and carried her out of the mall.
"I have a feeling she's going to be mad when she wakes up..." Vann whispered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:39 pm

Bella laughed, "I wish. She can stay mad at me for days when she decides to."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcello laughed. "She probably will be, but you get to the point where you decide you can take anything she dishes out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:41 pm

Jason laughed and hugged her. "well lets just not eat so much that she finds out" he said cuddling her. he would rather not have their landlady pissed at him after only his first day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 20 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next