Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:55 pm

"then we won't kill him. only put him to within an inch of death and keep him there, barely alive." he said with no emotion in his voice, or his eyes. they seemed to be grey instead of gold now. even his hair seemed dull. Bella had been the only thing keeping him together. without her he was lost.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:55 pm

Kyira glared at Jason still.
"You think I have other friends? Marcello and Zane, they were unexpected. Bella was all I had. They just showed up one day and stole from her. They're lucky they aren't dead. If it weren't for that concert...well let's just leave it at that."
Kyira turned to Marcello and stared at him.
"And what do you mean he'll keep coming back. There has to be some way to get rid of him."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:08 pm

Marcello shook his head, "Unless we can take away his powers, there is no way to kill him for good."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:20 pm

"Kyira muttered a few curse words and slammed her foot into the the wall where the door lead to the room below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Name: Deryck Whibley
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 159 lbs.
Bio: Deryck's father walked out on he and hisd mother while Deryck was still in his mother's womb. He grew up a bastard (Do I need to censor that part since its not used in a bad way?) child in the suburbs of a rather large city. When the end started to happen. Everything was destroyed... friends, family- well, his mother anyway -and evrything else. Deryck was the only one left... well that he knew about. He wandered around for a while, never finding anyone or thing... living.
Power: Deryck can "leech" off of others powers. If someone with inhuman abilities is around him, their powers are transferred over to Deryck until they're out of a mile's radius. If someone/thing dies while their powers are in Deryck's possesion, they will be sealed into Deryck's body for him to use as he pleases.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 B2692649
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:26 pm

((Accepted. But, was he close to Bella when she died?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:32 pm

Jason looked to the smokey horizon. "you guys decide what to do with gavin. i'm going to destroy these beasts that ravenge our world." he said as he moved to the edge of the roof. "if i don't return... oh who am i kidding none of you will give a f***. anyways, if i don't come back, i'm with bella again" he said solomly as he lept off the building and ran towards the gates of the underworld.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:34 pm

((BTW: You need an angel to get into the underworld. A black angel. *cough*Zane*cough*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:36 pm

((>< oh now you tell me. well i'll have him find out when he gets at the gates unless zane follows him or something XD))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:41 pm

((Zane is going back to the house where Kyira and Marcello are.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:43 pm

(darn it >< could he perhaps go after him to try and bring jason back? *hopefull*)
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:44 pm

((*grumbles a few incoherent words and facepalms*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:48 pm

Jason growled when he got to the black gates of hell. he threw flames and banged on them as hard as he could, but they did not open for him. "darn it... i had hoped the rumors about needing a black angel were lies" he muttered as he sat outside of the gates, waiting for them to open to let out some of the armageddon beasts so he could slip in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:05 pm

((@Bella: I dunno... No?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:27 pm

Deryck yawned a little and sat up. Today was a slow day for him. Nothing interesting had happened since... forever. "Ungh." He muttered as he looked around. He saw nothing. As always. He squinted his eyes a little when he thought he saw something in the distance... people! He saw people! He stood up very quickly and began to run towards whoever he had seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:12 pm

In the world of the angels, Az, the Angel of Death, decided it was time to visit Earth and revive one random person that had died in the past hour or so. So, she flew down, and picked out the dead person with the most miserable friends and relatives and revived her. So Bella pops back up, alive and well.

((just kidding. I wish i could do that. *le sigh* just ignore this whole post.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:16 pm

((*hugs Panduh for trying*))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:04 pm

((does kyira still have telepathy?))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:06 pm

((Always has))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:21 pm

((okay just checking before i made him look stupid ><))
Jason closed his eyes and hoped kyira could hear his thoughts. kyira i am at the gates of hell... I need Zane to open them for me, that's all. once they're open i'll kill every creature inside. maybe i can get bella's soul back this way
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:25 pm

((She can't read minds, just lift things =/))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:31 pm

((that's telekenisis x.x you said she was telepathic and that's why i said that XD))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:31 pm

((That would be telekenetic.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:32 pm

((DO I LOOK SMART???!!!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:35 pm

((XD LOL well can we say she's telepathic just long enough to relay that message?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 38 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next