Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:18 pm

when bella explained jason relaxed a bit, letting the flames dissipate. he moved close to bella and stayed there, still not quite trusting this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:30 pm

"Yes. Friend of the family." He chuckled.
"Too bad you wouldn't go through on your mom's plan, hm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 pm

Jason raised an eyebrow. what plans would this guy be talking about? bella hadn't ever told him about this guy.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 pm

Bella actually growled at this, "No. I don't think it was a bad thing at all."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:52 pm

"I agree with Bella..."
Kyira sneered a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:55 pm

Jason looked at kyira and bella. "could i be filled in please?" he asked wondering what this was all about. bella didn't growl at anyone, and kyira was being rude, err, more rude then she was to him even.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:57 pm

Bella looked over at Jason, "My mom tried to force me to marry him."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:58 pm

"Good thing we had M here when she tried to. Put up one hell of a fight didn't you buddy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:59 pm

"oh" jason muttered. he was beyond glad she didn't. after all, if she had, he wouldn't have her for his girlfriend. he stayed close to her as always, still not liking the newcommer.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:14 pm

Marcello nodded. He didn't like her parent's arranged marriage proposal. It was too... old-world.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:48 pm

Kyira stood up, stretching a bit, and walked over to where Marcello stood.
"But of course, Bella was living with me after they announced the 'arranged marriage' plot of theirs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:52 pm

"It wasn't a plot." Gavin argued, "Her mother and I agreed it was in Bella's best intrest."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:54 pm

"Exactly, plot. Did Bella have anything to do with the planning, no. It was a plot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Jason growled at Gavin. "and since when do you hold any say in what is in her best intrest?" Jason asked keeping bella close to him. he didn't like this guy one bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Bella frowned. She knew the whole story. And yes, her mother wanted her to marry wealthy so she would be "properly taken care of". Or in other words, so her parents would stay rich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:02 pm

"Since she is my cousin." He said, smirking like the rich boy that he was. He knew this was something Bella wouldn't have told anyone. Much less someone she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:04 pm

Kyira twitched, remembering when Bella had told her this.
"Eww...Bells your parents were freaks...I swear..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Jason shivered. "since you're her cousin you should have cared more for her feelings" he said growling. now he was creeped out by this guy.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 pm

"My feelings?" Bella laughed, "You don't have much family do you? They live for the sole purpose of being brutally honest with one another."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:16 pm

"True that." Gavin laughed, "Remember when Timothy told your mother that she was fat?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Kyira twitched still, the cousin thing just freaked her the hell out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Jason shook his head. "i never had a family. at least not anything i could remember. my parents either died or abandoned me a long time ago" he said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Bella burst into laughter at the memory, "THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER SAW!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Jason watched her when she started laughing. he had thought at first she was laughing at him for not having a family. the closest thing to a family he had ever had was bella, kyira and marcello. he hardly ever saw zane or his girl so he couldn't really include them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Gavin smiled, his hand itching over the shotgun behind him, but he kept it in his pocket anyway. He had to wait until he had Bella alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 36 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next