Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. "there is one catch, i have to be close to you at all time. it seems the only time i don't lose control is when i am with you" he said watching her. he hugged her close again hoping she wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:55 pm

Adrian noticed how horrible he sounded, and became very concerned.
"What's wrong?" she asked, trying to keep her voice from shaking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:59 pm

Marcello watched her fix the machine. That wasn't one of the things he was good at.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella smiled, "And is that supposed to be a bad thing?" she laughed joyously.
Zane pushed his hair back with a perfect Jade Puget hairflip, "You are hurt and, well..." he blushed like a schoolgirl, his eyes still in pain, "It hurts me, too."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Jason laughed. "nope but that also means i have to sleep with you... in the same bed to be safest. since that's when i'm most unstable'" he said hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:03 pm

"I don't mind." Bella said quickly, as if that would show him how confidant she was in him. She smiled happily and hugged/cuddled close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:04 pm

Kyira watched as the drink churned inside and sighed in content. It felt like they were younger again and nothing was wrong.
"M, one day in the future, I'd like to go back to that beach, and have another day like we did all those years ago."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:04 pm

"Oh," Adrian said softly, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, or make you worry or anything... God, I'm so stupid. If I had finished what I was trying to do, we wouldn't be here now, in so much pain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:07 pm

Jason smiled and hugged her close. "i guess my arrangments are set then" he said smiling as he cuddled close to her and kissed her cheek gently. considering how much power he could use at once it was incredible that he could be this gentle with her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Marcello nodded, "So would I." his eyes were solemn and thoughtful.
Zane's eyes plunged deeper into agony, "I want you here with me. You must think I'm an idiot... I'm so selfish of your attention, but all I want right now is you in one piece. Right here with me. All I want right now is for you to say you enjoy my company as much as I enjoy yours." he paused, "Do you? Or am I just making hopeful, foolish wishes?"
Bella smiled, enjoying the closeness. It didn't even cross her mind how incredible it was that they were this close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:13 pm

Jason held her close to him and cuddled her. he had completely forgotten about marcello, and was only focused on being here with herr. he looked into her eyes and smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:17 pm

Adrian gasped. "No! You're not an idiot, and yes, I really, really enjoy being with you. Even though we just met a few hours ago, I think you're one of the nicest people I've ever met, besides my brother..." She added the last part quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:33 pm

Kyira smiled and turned, then burst into laughter, collapsing on the floor.
Vann walked towards the counter in a tiny pink mini skirt, white tank top and pink ears on his head. He had on a pair of high heels and was sulking as he stumbled.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Marcello burst into laughter as well, laughing so hard it brought tears to his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella looked up, smiling as well. She giggled a little, "What are you smiling at?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The pain in Zane's eyes died down, but was still hidden in the blackness of his pupils. "I know what you mean. Would you..." He paused, searching her eyes to see if this seemed like a reasonable request, "Would you mind if I kissed you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:42 pm

Kyira tried to breath as she slowed down her laughter.
"Oh man...Vann you...look so...funny!!"
Kyira kept trying to breath, but it came out in sharp gasps.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:44 pm

Marcello laughed hard and loud, "Y-you do!!" he wiped his eyes of tears.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:45 pm

Vann sighed and looked up.
"Can I please take it off now...?"
Kyira was till on the floor trying to breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:54 pm

"No, I wouldn't mind..." Adrian said, her voice barely coming out as a whisper. Her face grew as pink as possible and she could feel her hands starting to sweat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:56 pm

"Y-yes, please." Marcello laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zane leaned close to Adrian, putting his hand on her cheek, then gently kissing her lips in the same soft lingering kiss that could be felt warming her entire face.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:57 pm

Vann scurried off to remove the clothing and Kyira lay panting in the floor.
"Oh man...that was hilarious. WOO! I doubt I'll be able to breath for a week."
Kyira coughed a couple times then shook her head and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:59 pm

Adrian pushed herself forward to put more pressure into the kiss. She wanted more than just a gentle brushing of lips.
She was nervous, but it was driving her crazy not to kiss Zane like she wanted.
Oh sweet Jesus, this boy's gonna kill me with just his lips!
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:05 pm

Zane followed her lead, kissing more deeply, becoming more passionate with each movement of his lips. He was still bare-chested, a tattoo of the black rabbits from the cover of AFI's Decemberunderground album wrapping around the bottom of his neck, usually hidden by his shirt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcello laughed and nodded, shooing Vann away.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 pm

"Oh snap..."
Kyira snatched a slushie quickly and drank it quickly. She then coughed again and shook her head.
"I think I might have a sore throat or something..."
She coughed once more and took another drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:09 pm

Adrian kissed back hungrily, scooting her body closer to Zane. She ran her fingers through his soft hair with her left hand, and traced the beautiful black bunnies on his neck with her right.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 pm

Zane held her close to him, his left hand on the back of her head and his right hand on the small of her back. He was savoring this moment.
She is so beautiful... I must be the luckiest guy on Earth...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Adrian mentally smacked herself.
What am I doing? He doesn't like me that way!
She quickly broke the kiss and moved back away from him, but not enough to make it seem like she didnt want to be near him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 19 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next