Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:37 pm

Kyira lifted 12 snakes into the air and spun the, then tossed them towards the north.
"Spinning them should make them dizzy, plus...it's kinda fun."
Kyira laughed as she gracefully tossed another 10 across the city.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:41 pm

Marcello laughed along with her, "I'll bet it is." He picked up one in each arm and threw them into the river. He paused, "Ok, is it just me, or do more keep on coming?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella gritted her teeth, "Nice to see you, too." she mutterd and punched one of the snakes in the nose before ZAne lifted her back into the air again.
"Sorry, Bells, but it's for your own good."
Bella muttered something under her breath, but no one could tell what.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:42 pm

"Well, M, I think it's time we get violent."
Kyira lifted one and slowly pulled its head off.
"Maybe then more will stop coming."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:44 pm

"Whatever you say." Marcello laughed and ripped another in half. It screamed a loud, bird-like shriek that made Marcello cover his ears, "How the heck do they make that sound?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:45 pm

Gavin laughed at Bella, "Yah, Bella. We don't want you to get your hands dirty. You'd probably just get killed anyway." He continued to laugh while shooting as many snakes as he could before having to reload again.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:45 pm

"No clue. But we'll have to endure to get rid of them."
Kyira ripped at least 10 apart and covered her ears as her mind destroyed the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:47 pm

Marcello nodded in agreement. "I have an idea." he said, tearing off chunks of his old shirt, "Earplugs." He smiled, shoving them into his ears. Then, he handed some to Kyira.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella shoved out, "I can't die, you idiot!" She screeched at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:50 pm

"Excellent." Kyira mused as she shoved the wads in her ears.
"It seems like they're getting to be less and less."
Kyira lifted 10 and ripped them apart.
"I hope everyone else is holding up alright..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:01 pm

Jason was doing all he could to stay conscious. the only issue with that attack of his was it was a one shot then wipeout move. He felt his vision fading out on him but didn't let himself fall and kept bringing down more and more snakes with his flaming blades. Just stay on it a little longer...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:29 pm

Marcello nodded, "So do I. Bella's life depends on them." The more he thought about it, the more he questioned his own judgment. Should I have left her with Zane?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella saw Jason, "Jason!" She shouted and started to run towards him.
Zane grabbed her arm and tried to fly her back up so she would be safe, but she pulled out of his grip.
One of the blue snakes grabbed her leg with its mouth. She cried out and punched it in the jaw so it released her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:30 pm

Gavin shot the snake that had grabbed Bella's leg in the rear, then in the face, "Bella! You are the idiot." he grabbed her arm, "We are trying to keep you safe and you just keep getting yourself in trouble. Do us all a favor and just go and hide."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:34 pm

"No!" Bella shouted, "Can't you tell that Jason is hurt? I'm not going to let him get himself killed!" She wrenched free of his grip and began running towards Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:35 pm

Jason ran to Bella and wrapped his arms tightly around her. "stay close to me" he said gently to her and closed his eyes. flames rose up all around them like a dome and spread out, so if any of the snakes got close they would get fried. they were safe inside though. "are you alright?" he asked softly looking at her leg.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Bella nodded, "It'll probably heal on its own." Then she remembered that these creatures could hurt her. It might take a while for her leg to heal. She didn't think it would help to say that right now, though.
Zane was tossing snakes off the building, the impact splattering them on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:41 pm

"Bella, you are an idiot." Gavin muttered, reloading his gun and shooting ten more creatures in the face, sending them shrieking to thier deaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Jason nodded. "good. stay here now while i finish these things off" he said softly and lept out of the dome, not getting burned himself. he slayed a dozen of the beasties and was about to bring down another when he let out a blood chilling scream. He gasped for breath and looked down. a huge claw was sticking out from his chest. behind him was the King of these snakes. now that this one is done the others will be easy Jason turned his head slowly and looked at the beast. Even you aren't powerfull enough to stop us Jason gave a weak smirk. "wanna bet on that ugly?" his body was englufed in flames and he let out a roar, flames errupting from the ground and engulfing the other snakes, the flames from his body finishing off their king. It seemed as though the earth itself was comming apart from the force of this last attack. large fissures opened up in the earth and flames billowed forth, engulfing the creatures as they panicked. When it was over, the snakes were all gone, and not a trace of them remained. none of the humans were hurt from his fire, assuming Kyira wasn't too ticked about getting her hair singed from a burst that came close to her. Jason stood where he had been calmly, his body black like ash. The gaping hole was still in his chest. the burning dome dissappeared around bella. he looked calmly over to her. "Bella... I'm sorry..." he said and closed his eyes as a gust of wind blew past, his body turning to ash and blowing away in the wind. only a small pile of black ash now remained of him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Bella screamed in shock and ran over to Jason. Her arms were covered in blood from where she had held onto her leg. She ran over to the pile of ashes, tears streaming down her face. Her whole body was almost convulsing in huge sobs. Each one hurt her chest with the force of it, but she would have gladly endured it a thousand times over to bring Jason back. She curled herself up, crying and refusing to let anyone come near her. "Jason..." She whispered, her voice was ragged and her eyes were pink and puffy from the tears.
Zane sat as close to her as she would let him come, saying nothing. What could he say? She had just lost a friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Kyira killed about 30 lizards in less then a minute as she looked around for more.
"When will they stop?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:06 pm

Isis finished reading all the documents that had seen on her "case" as they called it and was at her boiling point. Isis looked around the destroyed room and tried to think of a simple explanation. "Maybe they destroyed the place once the government found out about this place." Isis looked around and kicked anything that she came in contact with. Isis looked around. She was finished there was nothing left for her to search or dig through. Isis left the lab and wen to the streets. Isis saw that everything was isolated and that only destruction was left. Isis then ran but stopped once she noticed that she was not going at a normal rate. "I got faster? Why? I knew i got mutated but this much? i can't even see the street anymore it's just a blur. I guess i have to train myself..... again." Isis then walked to the only place she felt safe in.

Isis went to the lake. Nature here seemed undistributed, Isis thought it was due to the fact that no human creations where around the area. Isis sighed then walked up to the lake. isis got on her knees and stared at her reflection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Kyira Valo wrote:
Kyira killed about 30 lizards in less then a minute as she looked around for more.
"When will they stop?!"
Kyira jason already finished them all off. in that long post of mine he winds up killing them all at once though she does wind up with her hair singed.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:13 pm

*twitch*
My...m...m...MY HAIR?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:23 pm

((yeah sorry about that but it stopped a snake from slashing her back open. >< now you may want to get her back to the house so she can see what the fire fissures were all about))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 pm

((Dont you be bossing me around boy o.O j/k))
"M, I think we need to get back, like now."
Kyira looked up to see Marcello's face more clearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:33 pm

((just to point out i'm going to wait to reply until Kyira and Marcello are both aware of what happened since it would kind of suck for them to miss it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Isis sighed as she faced herself. She heated what she had become though she had been often complimented on her beauty she did not believe them. Why should she? She was Frankenstein's' female twin. Isis closed her eyes tightly and then shock her head. Isis took another look and grimaced. How can they call this beauty? She thought.

Isis got up and then began running around the lake. She at first just saw a wall of green consume her surroundings however after a couple of hours Isis saw the wall disintegrate. By the time Isis had gotten tired she was able to see her surroundings as it she was traveling in a car at 60 miles per hour. Isis knew she needed to work on herself.

Isis sighed and then stopped and headed over to a large oak tree. Isis sat down and placed her back on the tree trunk. "An hour break is all i need, then back to training."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 11 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 42  Next