Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:13 pm

Jaosn laughed. "oh geeze no coffee for her or she'll be off the walls." he said scooting his chair closer to her. "probably shouldn't give me any either, i get worse then normal bella when i have coffee" he said laughing nerviously.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:35 pm

"Bella I've seen you with coffee...I know not to."
Kyira poured herself and Vann a cup while the breakfast finished cooking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Bella giggled and blushed brightly, her ivory skin flushing a rosy, lively pink. She suddenly looked surprised, "You know what I just realized?" She smiled at Jason, "I didn't die in my sleep last night. When I die in my sleep, I always wake up in a lot of pain and this morning, I felt fine."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Kyira took a sip of her coffee while eying Bella cautiously. She'd never woken up before without dying.
Weird...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Jason smiled at her. "apparantly I was right. it was that strand of pnemonia that almost killed me that kept getting you. now that you're cured you won't die anymore like that" he said smiling at her happily
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:34 pm

Bella smiled and threw her arms around Jason, "It was you that kept it from happening this time? Oh, thank you!" She kissed his cheek and squeezed him tightly, her gratitude apparent in her voice and actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:14 am

Jason smiled and hugged her close. "yes it was me. just before you cured me i cured you first." he explained as he kept hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:38 pm

"That wasn't fair to you, though. I could have lived. You couldn't have." Bella pouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Jason shook his head. "maybe but you're the only one that could have cured me, and i had to cure you so you would wake up in time to save me" he said hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:09 am

Bella smiled, glad to feel like she was useful for something. She hugged him in return, radiating warmth from her very core.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zane stretched from his nap, then looked over at Adrian, whom was still sleeping. He felt the piercings in his bottom lip, still not quite used to them being there. He smiled brightly, though he desperately wanted to put his arms around her and lay back down, just enjoying the both of them being so close, he knew he needed to change out of the Invader Zim pajama pants he had fallen asleep in. He got up, then ventured over to the clothing rack to find some clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:53 pm

Jason cuddled closer to Bella, greatly enjoying the warmth. his body was almost always radiating warmth, due to his power, but he didn't feel it. so her warmth was very welcome to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:35 am

Bella smiled, her blonde hair was a bit of a tangled mess from where she tended to roll around in her sleep a lot. She tossed her head back to try and get part of it out of the way, but the only thing that could cure it now was a hairbrush.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:21 am

There was a crunching sound from the wall on the outside that caused Bella to turn and see what it was. Her stomach churned as the wall gave out and three black creatures walked in, roaring so loudly it made her ears bleed. They walked on two legs like humans, but hunched over onto all fours when running. They looked about 7 ft. tall and were brawny like gorillas. They had sharp, yellow fangs that dripped drool when they looked at the humans in front of them. Bella hugged tight to Jason, a bit scared. As dumb as these creatures looked, she knew they were smart when the biggest one spoke.
Focus on the small one. If she lives, then they can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Jason growled at them. He held bella tightly to him and let his fire cover their bodies. it wouldn't burn them, but i these lizards tried to touch them it would kill them on contact. he held up a hand and shot a flamming arrow through the heart of the one that spoke.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:44 pm

The creature howled in pain, then three others circled Jason and Bella. Bella looked above them, "With that wall down, I don't know how long the roof is going to hold up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:46 pm

Jason nodded. he held up his hand and shot fire at the roof. it collapsed down on the snakes, but didn't hit any of the humans save for jason and bella, but the fire that coated them melted right through it before they were touched.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Bella sighed in relief, but she relaxed a bit too soon. The creatures rose up from the rubble and growled low in their throats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:50 pm

Jason glared at the creatures and blue fire engulfed them one by one and burned up their bodies. jason was starting to grow tired from using so much of his power, but still he kept bella close to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:54 pm

The creatures ran off, but soon returned, burned, but alive and ready for more.
Bella frowned, "Jason, I think that these creatures are learning how to fiend off your powers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:56 pm

jason nodded. "but there is one thing that they can't survied" he said quietly and held up his hand. he covered bella's eyes as the creatures exploded one by one. when they were gone he uncovered her eyes. "i superheated their blood, making them a living bomb" he said quietly to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:58 pm

"wow." Bella sighed, "That was impressive."
But, more creatures soon crawled in. Bella cursed under her breath and threw a piece of rubble at one, hitting it square in the forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:49 pm

Jason closed his eyes and covered bella's eyes again. as each one came forth he blew them up just like the first three. he soon began to pant from the effort.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Bella frowned, "Let me help." She smiled and backed up, "I can help, honest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:03 pm

Jason looked at her. "bella stay close to me. i wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something bad happened to you" he said pulling her close to him once more. the flames still covered them without burning to keep off the creatures.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Bella looked up, "You know I'm not as weak as I look." she was clearly a little hurt, but was trying not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 31 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next