Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_lcapIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_voting_barIt's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:54 pm

"We'll find you something." He winked. Bella entered his mind again. She would be having so much fun with this right now. He remembered her forcing Zane into drag when he was smaller than she, which was ages ago. Bella was two years older than Zane and he was almost twice her size. He chuckled to himself when he realized Bella was now the smallest person on Earth,
((You didn't specify that.))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zane nodded, caressing Adrian in his arms, "Do you want to bring Bella inside? It's pretty cold up here."
Bella was still shivering lightly, despite Jason and his sweater around her. Her lips were also turning a light blue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:56 pm

((My bad...))
"Well M, I think he should model for Bells."
Kyira grinned evilly as Vann blushed a furious crimson color.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Jason nodded. "that would be a good idea" he said standing slowly and holding bella close to him as he followed zane inside. "where should i set her?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:04 pm

"Anywhere is fine." Zane said quietly, "There is a bedroom over there or you could set her on the couch." He gestured where the directions were with his head because Adrian was in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcello laughed, "That wouldn't work. He's a lot bigger than she is."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:05 pm

"Aww. But Bella would love seeing him in a dress..."
Kyira stood and started looking at the Halloween costumes in the store. Shortly finding a skimpy PlayBoy bunny outfit.
"Perfect!"
She skipped over to Vann's side and put it in his hands.
"Go! Try it on!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Marcello burst into laughter, "Oh my gosh! You have to, Vann! This is gonna be hilarious!" he had to sit down he was laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Jason nodded and walked into the bedroom. he pulled the covers back on the bed and set bella in it, pulling the covers back over her and running his fingers through her hair. he sat on the side of the bed and watched over her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Bella's heart beat stopped twice while she slept, coming back after a few minutes. Eventually, she woke up, rolling over and yawning as if nothing had happened. "How long was I asleep?" She asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:10 pm

Kyira smiled as Vann walked silently to the dressing room in the other store. Once he was out of sight she collapsed in the floor going into a fit of giggles.
"Oh man...I'll need...something to drink...in a minute. I'll laugh...my throat...dry." Kyira said between laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:12 pm

"umm that depends if you include the times you scared me half to death when your heart stopped on me" he said smiling relieved that she was awake. even if he knew she couldn't die it still scared him. "if you're including then then about two hours" he said running his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 pm

"My heart stopped?" She seemed a little confused for a second, then she remembered, "Oh yeah. It does that sometimes. I'll have to get Marcello to explain it. He's much better at telling things than I am." she stretched and yawned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcello nodded. Just the thought of it had dried his throat out.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:18 pm

"He's gonna be a while, want to go see if I can get that old slushie machine working?"
A gleam of old memories and new found happiness reflected in Kyira's eyes. Slushies were something she used to drink with Bella all the time in the last few summers when they had nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:21 pm

"Alright." Marcello smiled. He remembered those care-free summer days. But, because he was a boy and his mind just worked that way, his best memory of summer was Bella in her swimsuit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Jason smiled softly at her and brushed her hair with his fingers gently. "i know it happens with you but it doesn't make it any easier on me" he said gently hugging her. he was glad she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Bella smiled and hugged him. She could usually tell after it had happened. It always made her chest hurt something awful after she woke up. The pain from dying was starting to kick in, but she tried to conceal it in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Jason held her close and looked in her eyes. "bella do you know what disease keeps killing you?" he asked her softly. he knew it put her in pain and wanted to take that away so she would only have to deal with that pain when she absolutely had to.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:30 pm

"No." She shook her head, "But I think Marcello knows and he just won't tell me." She hated that he didn't seem to trust her with anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:35 pm

"well ill see if i can find out so i can cure it for you" he said smiling. "i know many remidies that most never even considered.He hugged her close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:38 pm

Finally, Adrian regained conciousness. "Ugh...Where-AH!" She had tried to sit up by propping herself up on her elbows, but even though her arms were burned and heavily bandaged, she could still feel the sting of scratches and 2nd degree burns.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:41 pm

Bella smiled and sat up so he could put his arms around her more easily. She loved the way it felt to be in his arms. It was so warm and comforting... it seemed to take away the pain in her chest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Easy there." Zane coaxed Adrian. He didn't want her to hurt herself, "Your OK. Just rest, alright?" There was a deep hurt in Zane's dark eyes. Seeing Adrian in pain like this... it felt like someone was stabbing him in the heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:48 pm

"N-no, Zane, let me up." Adrian tried to sound forceful, but her voice was a little hoarse and she sounded very weak.
She tried to sit up again, but her arms shook and gave out underneath her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:50 pm

Zane's eyes looked as if he were in agony as he helped Adrian into a sitting position, "Just... take it easy... please..." even his voice cracked as if he were being tortured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:50 pm

Jason smiled and held her close to him. He didn't want to release her. He kissed her cheek gently. "i think i've figured out the key to controling my powers" he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:51 pm

Bella looked up and smiled brightly, "You did? So does that mean you will stay with us?" her voice went sing-song in hopefulness. She was as giddy as a schoolgirl in this state.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:51 pm

Kyira skipped lightly over to the food court counter, pulling out a small black pack. She unzipped it and revealed a set of professional tools. She plugged in the machine and turn it on first, to make sure it worked. It made a small sputter noise and turned itself off.
"Hmm...the belt in the motor is loose. And I'll bet there's a few nuts loose."
Kyira opened up the machine and started working, idly turning this or adjusting that. She then readjusted the belt and put it back together. She plugged it in and it purred to life.
"There we go. Let's fill this thing up with ice and sauce."
Kyira began fixing the machine to make the slushies and then she went back and grabbed about 7 cups. Ine of everyone in their little group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.   It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's The End Of The World (As We Know It): R.I.P.
Page 18 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 42  Next