Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 pm

"Take notes. Then maybe you'll know why."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Jason shook his head. "no thanks i like the rain personally." he said watching the rain fall.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Zane frowned, "I'd rather no leave you out here by yourself. And we still need to find Dianne."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Riot pouted and laid his head in her lap, "But I'm hott... Girls like hott guys, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Kyira frowned.
"I like guys who have a brain in their head and use it to judge and not whether or not I'm just one of those hot girls you want to f*ck. You, don't fit in there, so get off me." Kyira said as she shoved his head off her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Jason watched the rain. "not much we can do until the rain stops about dianne" he said. "as for leaving me by myself. well i'm used to that" he said stretching. 'but i guess i can humor you this time" he said standing up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Thanks Zane smiled, helping him up as they walked back to the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Jason looked around nervously for bella, half expecting sometihng heavy to come flying at his head at any given second.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Bella was sitting on the floor, reading the diary that had been in her bag just a few seconds ago. She wanted to understand what was so dangerous about this book that so many have been hurt or worse because of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Jason watched her and sat near her, but out of swinging range. he watched her to make sure she didn't try to stab him or something.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Bella looked up at him once, then returned to her book as if she hadn't seen anything at all. Zane smiled, "See?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Jason nodded slowly and very slowly slid a little closer to her , still giving her space but now he was close enough to be sucker punched.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:53 pm

((Jason...could you kindly stop putting some kind of hitting reference in every post...I'm sure I'm not the only one it's starting to annoy beyond all belief.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Bella looked up, "I'm sorry, but I'd rather you not be over my shoulder while I read."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:39 pm

Jason slid back away. "oh okay" he said looking straight foward and sitting silent. zane knew jason well enough to know he didn't get shy very often.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Zane sighed, "It looks like Dianne isn't going to be here soon enough. Someone want to help me dig? We need to bury Bella before..." he couldn't bear to finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Nathan looked up. "I didn't really know her well, but I'll help." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Jason stood up. "i'll help. i am more than qualified for digging" he said glancing at his claws. he was a wolf, digging was what he did.he hoped dianne would show up soon.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Zane smiled, "Alright. Both of you can join me." He walked outside, finding a spot under a tree where the rain wasn't falling quite as hard. He brought two shovels out of the shed, knowing Jason probably wouldn't use one anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Nathan took one of the shovels and stuck the end in the ground. "All right... start digging?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Zane nodded, "Yah. It's still sort of unbelievable, you know? One moment she's here, the next... we're digging her a grave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:22 pm

He noddedas he dug the spade into the ground and began digging. "Yeah... its really amazing hoe fragil life is...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:23 pm

He noddedas he dug the spade into the ground and began digging. "Yeah... its really amazing hoe fragil life is...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Zane nodded, "I had always been used to Bella being indestructible... I didn't know she'd be subjected to the laws of life, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:32 pm

He nodded. "Like I said, I really didn't know her too well, but she did seem very durable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next