Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Bella shut the door softly behind her, opening the drawer on her nightstand where she had put the diary. She let loose a sigh of relief when she saw it was still there. To avoid any further worries, she went over to her pile of bags in the corner and took out a roughly book-shaped handbag and put the diary inside, taking it into the living room and setting it in her lap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Kyira watched Bella as she dressed Jason's wounds. She held the diary...and all Kyira could think was where to find a lighter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Jason looked at her. he wasn't too worried about himself, he knew he would be alright. he looked up at zane. "what should we do about slayers? they must be after her" he said, his voice thick with concern for her even though his broken nose was because of her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:58 pm

"We'll do what we always did with her mom. We protect her as best we can without interfering with her life. She is only eighteen." Zane whispered back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Jason frowned. "yeah i saw how well that worked out. we need someone within shouting distance at all times, or we risk what happened before" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Zane nodded, "We'll keep a close eye on her, don't worry. Kalvin can make her think he isn't there, Adrian and Kyira could probably get into her circle of friends, and she seems to have a lot n common with boy-Adrian."
Bella looked up. She could hear Zane whispering, but not what about.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:29 pm

"Yeah just keep wolfie and Riot away from her, for now. She's already pretty p****d because of the puppy thing and I doubt Riot would be a good body guard." Kyira interjected as she slapped one last bandage on Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:41 pm

Jason rolled his eyes about what kyira said. "so sue me for trying to help" he muttered looking away. hell he got hurt this bad because he hadn't given away where she was. even though she hurt his feelings he hadn't betrayed her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Kyira slapped a bandage and frowned.
"Don't...roll...your...eyes...at...me..." Kyira was already mad enough, it was very unwise to anger her further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Jason winced a bit before rolling his eyes. "You really don't scare me. i've seen the gates of hell and fought my way back out of them so yeah" he said closing his eyes and crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 pm

"Dude, I really don't feel like dealing with you, and even if you are a wolf demon, I'm still stronger than you, by quite a lot.I could most likely squeeze your eyeballs out of your head. Zane, Adrian and Kalvin can tel you when you make me angry I am ten times worse than any woman on her period. So don't say anymore sh*t that will p*ss me off, especially...don't roll your eyes at me. I'm not your mother and I'm not going to have you do that to me like some cocky stuck up teenager who thinks authority has no rule over you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Jason looked straight at her. "you really think that's bad? try having a rusty nail driven through your ear three times a day in different spots, splinters shoved under your fingernails, for the same time, pieces of skin grated off like cheese, burned for god only knows how long, and i don't even want to go into what else they put me through." he muttered. "i don't really care what you do. don't expect me to show you any respect at all until i deem you've earned it." he said calmly. "I don't care what you say or do to me, you've been giving me sh*t since you first layed eyes on me, so don't expect me not to give it back." He said pushing himself to a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:08 pm

"I was joking around, unlike you. You have a stick up your a** because you were tortured for years. Dog, you weren't the only one. You lived, be thankful and stop using it as an excuse. Any strong individual would forget it and prove it was a point in their past that didn't matter. Personally, I don't need your respect. I only need the respect of those who have helped me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:14 pm

"so you're saying most of my life doesn't matter, since i was tortured for more than half of my life" he said crossing his arms. "it's enough to drive even the strongest person to insanity. to be honest, i did go insane for a time. but it got old after awhile and i became sane again" he said simply. "now stop telling me how to do things. you aren't my boss, so just shut up and mind your own business." he said glaring at her. he stood up and walked towards the door. "i'm going to see if i can find a hidden place to sleep tonight." he said closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:22 pm

"Wow, he acts as if his business isn't mine. You involve yourself with my friends, your business is mine." Kyira muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Adrian rubbed his temples. "The bickering's finally over...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Bella rolled her eyes and pulled her knees up against her chest, "Tell me about it."
Zane sighed, "What a wonderful family we have set up here..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm

"Yep... bickering 'siblings' and every one hates each other... reminds me of home already." ((10/10 for the new layout =D))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 pm

"Oh shush, Zane you know how I am. So stop b*tching. If you don't like it so much then stop calling me every time something goes wrong."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:46 pm

((I liked having a little color, it was black (just for you and Kyira), and the coding for 'new posts' and whatnot was easy to remember. So, I went with it.))
Bella chuckled, "So I'm guessing you had a pleasant upbringing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:52 pm

"You could say that. Bedtime stories of zodiac killers and assassins and rules so strict it would make the Nazi's seem like hippies."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Bella thought for a second, "Sounds like you lived with Dianne, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:58 pm

He laughed a bit. "I can't say it was that bad."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:03 am

Bella managed a light smile. She seemed to have a lot of similarities with this one. Who knew how old he was, but still... it was nice having someone who laughed a little when you told a joke. "Dianne has her moments..." She shrugged, "And two seconds later, they're gone for the next five years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 am

He smirked. "Sounds like my dad. Except the good moments never came back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels   The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next