Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Jason took her hand in his good one and slowly stood up but fell into her. both of his legs were hurting and it was to the point it hurt him to stand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:59 pm

"Need help getting back?" Isaiah offered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Jason nodded. "yeah i think i will. i'm just glad this isn't actual combat. id be swiss cheese right now if it was" he said chuckling at his grim humor. He was leaning most of his weight on isaiah to keep from falling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:03 pm

Thankfully, Isaiah was able to carry more than her own body weight. She got him all the way back to the camp and to the first-aid officer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:06 pm

this was one of those moments when the entire squad realized how gratefull they would be for jason's training when they reached combat. seeing isaiah carrying jason reminded them of that. none of them could have carried him that far before his training. Jason smiled a bit at isaiah when he was being taken away. "give them the rest of the day off" he said referring to his squad. "then if you want you can come check on me" he said. he wouldn't order her to come back, but if she wanted to of course he wouldn't object.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:11 pm

"Yes, Sergent." She said dutifully, her face sort of blank and strange, as if lost in a thought or dream and not quite able to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Jason was soon wheeled inside. while she was gone his hand got stitched up and wraped up in clean bandages. his legs were also wrapped up in a few places. he would be walking in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:16 pm

After Isaiah did as she was told, she tentatively came back in, not sure if he would want her hovering over him right now. A certain sorrow seemed to drift in with her that was impossible to place. Either way, it was difficult to keep a smile in her presence right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Jason smiled when he saw her. "i was hoping you'd come back. i really don't like being alone in this place" he said. "i don't want them to try and get rid of me now" he said laughing. he was trying to lighten the sorrow that seemed to hang over her. he was going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:21 pm

She pulled a letter out of her pocket, "It's from Isadora." She said quietly, "Isaiah is dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Jason's smile was gone in an instant. "oh... i realy am sorry" he said quietly. he didn't know what to say. he was an only child. he sat up more in his bed. "come here" he said patting the spot next to him. he would help as best as he could but he couldn't walk to her right now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Isaiah, now Bella more than ever, did as she was told, sitting next to him and letting her head fall on his shoulder. "He was my best friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Jason gently wrapped his arms around her and hugged her to help comfort her. "i know he was' he said softly as he kept her close. he wouldn't let go of her. he knew she needed a shoulder to cry on and someone to consol her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Bella let a tear roll down her cheek. Her lips were opened slightly in an expression of disbelief, as if she was still saying, "He's not dead, he's just sleeping. He'll wake up in the morning and everything will be fine again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Jason gently pulled her onto his lap and held her close against his chest. he knew what she was going through. he had seen it often enough. he just held her close and gently wiped away her tear. he would let her cry into him if she wanted to. "it's okay to cry bella." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Bella nodded slowly, as if the tear that had been on her cheek and thrown out her boyish appearance and replaced it with a young girl, alone and scared, whose only friend had just been taken from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Jason kept holding her close on her lap. "i know there is nothing i could say or do to make this any less painful, but i want you to know that i'll watch out for you from now on" he said softly. he was trying to think up something to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:17 pm

Bella nodded, resting her head on his shoulder. She looked as if she was going to pass out with fatigue at any moment, but she was fighting it. A loosing battle, to be certain, but it was giving her a purpose, even if it was only for the moment, "Thank you." She whispered, "For everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Jason held her close still. "you're welcome bella" he said kindly as he kept his arms around her. if she fell asleep on him he wouldn't mind it. the medics were going to be busy for awhile with a guy that shot himself in the side somehow. they had time to sleep for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Sure enough, Bella was asleep before he could finish speaking. She had lost this battle, but be assured that if it involved guns, she would have won, hands down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Jason held her close and lay back as she slept. he lightly played with her hair and smiled softly down at her as she slept on him. he didn't mind her sleeping. he wasn't much tired but he was glad to have her company, even if she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:41 pm

As the sun rose over the horizon, the first golden rays of sunlight woke Bella gently. She was still resting her head on Jason's shoulder, her eyes only half-open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Jason slowly opened his eyes too. the first thing he noticed was a very wonderful smell in his nostrils. he blinked a few times before realizing what he smelled was bella's hair. he smiled to hmself and stil held her close like the night before. "good morning beautiful" he said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Bella looked up, blushing softly, "Good morning to you as well." Her lips were opened slightly, still to tired to close them all the way. Hr breath was soft and gentle, smelling faintly of vanilla.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Jason smiled softly down at her. when he caught sight of how her lips were opened he wanted so much to kiss them. "did you sleep well?" he asked moving a little closer to her while he debated whether or not to actually kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: