Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Isaiah did as she was told, finding a spot between the only two that didn't look like they wanted to kill her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Jason started marching them, soon in line with the rest of the regiment. carlos and monroe were the two she was between. many had taken to calling them the three musketeers or something since they always ate together.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Isaiah marched in line, and having a good sense of rhythm, she was able to do so without any problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:00 am

after around 32 hours of nonstop marching they reached the next base. Jason halted them. "okay we're here. get something to eat then wait for me outside the mess hall. from there i'll take you to your new barracks" he said smiling quite proudly at them. most of the other squads were sitting down first thing. others looked like they were close to falling. his squad was the only one that didn't even look out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Isaiah did as she was told, stopping to tie her shoe before she began following the rest of the squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Jason walked into the mess hall and got his food. it was better here. as usual he sat, off by himself in a corner. he didn't seem very social. he had already seen combat once before, so he didn't open up much to anyone. he knew too wel that they all could die within minutes...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:26 pm

Seeing as Carlos and Monroe could probably take care of themselves as far as food went, she decided to take a big step forward. "Is this seat taken?" She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Jason looked up at her. "no it's free you can sit there" he said. He would talk to people, sure, but he wouldn't ask much about their personal life. he found it was easier to deal with it if he didn't know so much about them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Isaiah gave a small smile with the right corner of her mouth and sat down, making sure the food looked edible, then, deciding it could be better tossed a few things of her own in and began eating, trying to think of what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Jason ate slowly and calmly, knowing full well he needed to savor being able to enjoy his food while it lasted. he didn't get very long to eat on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:55 pm

Isaiah watched him eat, looking up sympathetically, "I can make it better if you want." She offered, "I mean, I know my way around with spices and stuff and I can improve the flavor of that. I grew up rich. I'm picky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Jason looked up. "sure if you want you can. as for me i grew up a poor boy. my dad worked on a farm and we got a bit of trouble during a drought and we dug a deep hole of debt. we had just paid it off when i was ten so i was able to get an education and a glove and a bat. i was hoping to get into pro baseball to give my parents the stuff they've always dreamed of" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:06 pm

"Dad was into stock." She chuckled, "He was one of those people who knew what he wanted and would kill anyone in his way to get to it. My brother was the only friend I had growing up. Isadora was always more like mom: prim and proper to a T."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Jason shuddered. "by that do you mean she was one of those girls that doesn't speak for herself, does whatever a guy says, and gives up her free will to be quote, a proper lady?" he asked. it was clear that wasn't the woman he was looking for. he would much rather have a tomboy than a girly girl.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:35 pm

Isaiah didn't quite read into his words enough to come up with that on her own, "Essentially, yes. Isaiah and I usually just stayed with the boys. Of course, mother and father were appalled and actually disowned me for a time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:41 pm

Jason shuddered. "i can't stand women that act like puppets. if i wanted a girl who repeats what i tel her i would marry a parrot" he said, making it all too clear that he didn't like girls like her sister. "honestly the main reason i'm still single is beause the girls where i live were all puppets. not a decent tomboy in the lot of em" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:25 am

Isaiah laughed, "I was the only one back home. There aren't many in the world."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:42 am

Jason smiled. "yeah so i've noticed. i've been most of the way around the world and still i have not once have i met a tomboy save in books" he said rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:46 am

Isaiah laughed, "Then maybe you should search more here than in books."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:55 am

Jason laughed. "oh trust me, after i found out about you i did a very intense search on it. you're the only girl in the paratroopers" he said. "though i'm glad about that because i don't want to have to keep my eye on more than one girl" he said. he still didn't like seeing girls hurt. he was starting to like isaiah. she was much more tolerable than those parrot girls.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:46 pm

"You say it like I'm a nuisance." she frowned slightly. She liked being here and she liked doing some good, but though she would try and stay no matter what, she didn't want the Sergent angry at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:54 pm

"sorry i didn't mean it like that." he said apologizing quickly. He wasn't angry at her in the least.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 am

Isaiah nodded, "It's alright." She smiled warmly and gently, lookoing feminine only for a few seconds before her face returned to its normal expression and she was Isaiah once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm

Jason smiled back at her for the time. he couldn't believe how cute she was when she let her feminine side show. He wished women were allowed to serve without hiding.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Isaiah finished her food, then smiled, "Thanks for letting me sit here, Sergent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: