Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Jason shivered and walked around, checking up on everyone. "stupid ardennes. we are spread way to damn thin here." he muttered. he knew the germans would notice that eventually and attack.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Isaiah nodded, thinking the same thing as what Jason was saying, not saying anything. As if cued by Jason's words, a group of Germans came out of the woods and began firing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Jason opened fire and those germans were soon cut down. it seemed like it was over then a tank shell blew up in the middle camp, sending body parts in all directions. "SH**" he yellled. this was not good. germans were usning blitzkrieg on them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Isaiah immediately ducked out of the way, knowing she was useless unless she was given the time to make her shot count. She ran up into a barn, loading her rifle and taking out the first officer she saw. Some of the solders looked around in confusion. Where had the bullet come from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Jason dove into a foxhole, most of his squad doing the same. they were ill prepared for such an assault. "shadow squad FALL back" he screeched. he knew they couldn't do anything against those tanks.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Isaiah heard Jason's command, firing one more shot on the Germans before she climbed down out of the barn and followed the rest of the troops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Jason had his squad, or what was left of it, sprinting away from the german tanks. of the fifteen he had, only seven were left.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Isaiah breathe deeply, trying to keep her head clear as she did a quick count of everyone that was left. She refrained from taking a sigh of relief when she saw that Jason was O.K.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Jason took a grenade from his side and turned around, throwing it. since he was a baseball player he managed to get it to go straight down a tank barrel, causing one hell of an explosion. "that should keep em busy for a while" he said catching up to his squad.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Isaiah gave a light smirk, in an attempt to distract herself from the number of their troops lost, "Nice throw." she commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Jason smirked and nodded. "thanks" he said as they put some big distance between them and the germans.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Isaiah walked alongside him, rubbing her hands together to try and keep herself warm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Jason took a deep breath trying to figure out how to get his squad through this. "radio gone.... half of the squad dead. crap this sucks" he said looking back over his shoudler.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Isaiah nodded, "Yah. It does." She looked through the thick trees around them, then an idea came to her, "If we could make our way around them through the trees, we could take shelter in some of the houses in the village." She suggested shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:07 am

Jason shook his head. "nah germans will already be occupying the nearby villages." he said. "our best bet is to hope we meet up with a tank squad" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Isaiah nodded, wondering why she hadn't thought of that. "So, which way do we go, Sergent?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 am

"keep going this way" he said in the lead. "we know the germans are behind us" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Isaiah adjusted the rifle on her shoulder and followed Jason dutifully, not making a sound, but listening attentively for anything that may signal the Germans gaining on them, though it was unlikely. Tanks traveled very slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Jason kept moving. "the tanks may be slow, but youd think their infantry would mmove faster" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Isaiah nodded, keeping up her brisk pace effortlessly. "It's sort of been gnawing at the back of my mind. If they wanted to catch us, they could. Why haven't they showed up y-"
Isaiah was cut off abruptly by a gunshot. She looked down at her shoulder, and cursed as the dull pain spread over her as well as a red stain. She ignored it and looked around to see if she could find the gunman. When she did, she quickly shot him down, but more troops were closing in on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Jason turned and fired a barage into the oncomming troops, scaring them more than anything. "everybody get your a**es in gear and bolt" He yelled pushing them to get them started as he shot more covering fire at their pursuers.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Isaiah followed him as fast as she could go, not even bothering to hold onto her shoulder to stop the bleeding. She needed both hands to shoot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Jason pushed isaiah in front of him, stopping to open fire on their pursuers. he was going to make sure his squad got out of here. or at least what was left of it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:07 pm

Isaiah stood in front of Jason, but slightly to the side, firing over her shoulder at any German troops she happened to see. The grenades in her pocket hit her thigh steadily at the tempo of her running, reminding her that she had them. She motioned for Jason to keep going as she scaled a tree.
As soon as the others were out of range of her grenades, Isaiah looked around for the largest grouping of the enemy soldiers, and threw her grenade right in the middle of it all. Almost all of the Germans were obliterated, but no one knew what had become of Isaiah. Soon, though, she walked out to them, covered in dirt and dust from the explosion, but otherwise, she appeared to be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Jason grabbed her arm and pulled her close in a low whisper. 'don't ever scare me like that again" he hissed in her ear though it was unmistakable that he cared about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: