Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_lcapWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_voting_barWWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:55 pm

"I did." She said, looking from his eyes to his lips shyly. She dared to move a little closer to him as well, hoping that no one was near.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:57 pm

Jason glanced once at the door to be sure it was closed then back to her lips. he moved aa bit closer so his lips brushed against hers. "so did i" he said softly before finaly pressing his lips to hers and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Bella kissed him in return, seeming to become so clearly a woman now, it was almost strange to think how one could have missed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Jason kept on kissing her. her lips tasted so sweet to him. he hugged her close to him as he kissed her more like a lover. he realized now for certain he had fallen for her. he wondered if she had done the same.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:31 am

Bella continued to kiss him in return until she was breathless. She rested her head on his shoulder, catching her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:37 am

Jason rested his head against hers. He held her close to him and nuzzled her cheek gently. he knew he was in love. the question was, was bella in love too?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:42 am

Bella was silent for a second, as if thinking on something, then she looked up at Jason, "This might sound kind of sudden, but I think I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:46 am

Jason smiled softly down at her. "it seems suddenness is rampant this morning. i think i love you too" he said softly as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:47 am

Bella jumped at the click of a door, followed by the sound of footsteps. Someone was coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:55 am

Jason let go of her and moved her so that she was just sitting on the side of the bed and he was laying back. he felt rather cold without her warmth on him but at least this way her secret wouldn't be lost.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:58 am

One of the medics walked past, nodding a 'good morning' to them and continuing on his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:04 am

Jason let out a sigh of relief. "that was close" he said looking at her and sitting up. "we need to figure out how to get to cuddle like that while we're here" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Bella blushed, looking down shyly, then back up, "I think we're just going to have to be careful until this war is over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Jason nodded. "i agree' he said. he wished they weren't in a war now so that he could hug her for as long as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:36 am

Bella stood, almost immidiately becoming Isaiah once again. "Will you be out later?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:49 am

Jason smirked. "if by later you mean in a few minutes then yeah" he said. he got up out of the bed and grabbed the set of crutches next to his bed. his right leg was pretty much fine already. it was just his left leg that was still a bit messed up. he leaned on his crutches. "you'll have to lead instructions today" he said smiling at her as he started to head out the door.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:39 pm

"Yes, Sergent." she said, suddenly very formal. It might be because she was still afraid of someone seeing the two of them, and that would be trouble for both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Jason smiled at her. "you'd make one hell of an actor back home" he said as he hobbled along next to her making their way out of the medical building.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:51 pm

"Thank you, Sergent." She said with a half-smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:04 pm

Jason smiled at her. "you got the looks for it and everything" he said managing to keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:16 am

"Now you're just teasing me." She joked playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:18 am

Jason laughed. "no i'm serious you reallly do have the looks for it" he said still hobling along beside her. he was smiling rather wide. despite how he didn't like getting attatched to soldiers, he was attatched to this one.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:27 am

Isaiah blushed, then shook it off before anyone saw, "Thank you, Sergent."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:00 am

some weeks later jason's squad was in a plane. this time it was for their drop for operation overlord. they were to help clear the way behind enemy lines for the forces that were to be storming normandy beach later that day. it was so early the sun hadn't even risen yet.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:39 am

Isaiah had a nervous, yet excited air about her. She was ready to show what she could do and ready to put all their training to good use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.   WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII: The Legacy of the Screaming Eagles: R.I.P.
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: