Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 27 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Assassin's Creed - Page 27 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 27 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Jason smiled. "well let's hope it stays that way for a long time" he said as they were seated. "i'd rather not have to give my metal legs a test drive on you" he said though he didn't mean it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Angel laughed playfully, "I don't think you'll have to."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Jason smiled at her. "good" he didn't want to use them on her anyway. "i still need to talk to those tech nerds to find out what exactly i can do now. i know i can fly.. but that's really about it." he said rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Angel laughed, placed the order for their food and sat down with it at a table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Jason sat next to her. "we should do this more often" he said smiling at her. he really enjoyed these little dates with her. they took his mind off work and got him to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Sebastian smiled a bit and walked into his bedroom and changed then walked back out. "Ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:56 am

"Absolutely."
Kyira hopped off the counter and walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Sebastian opened the door for her thrn led her down to the parking lot and to his bike. He got on and reved it up as he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Kyira sighed and shook her head. She climbed on and held on tightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Sebastian looked beck at her for a moment as he started to drive off. "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 pm

"You and this motorcycle. I swear it's like your second life or something."
Kyira chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:51 pm

He smiled and laughed a bit. "I'm proud of it." He said with slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Kyira grinned.
"I can tell."
She grinned even wider when they reached White Castle. She could smell the food from the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Sebastian smiled and pulled into the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Kyira climbed off and checked her legs for her guns, in case the slipped off or anything. Both were still there in tact.
"All right, let's get food!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:39 pm

He laughed a bit and climbed off the bike then opened the door for her. "All right, order anything you want, my treat."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Kyira grinned widely and dashed inside. She ordered 8 sliders no onions and a large coke. ((My exact order except 4 sliders less ^.^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:55 pm

((Well, seeing as there are no White Castles remotely near where I live, I don't know what a slider is.))
"Heh heh...." He said before ordering his own food and a Dr. Pepper.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:57 pm

((Tiny burger with onions and a pickle. It's super small, but oh so yummy :3))
Kyira sat down at with her food and emptied one packet of ketchup on each burger and on her fries. She dug in with a very happy expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:03 am

((Kind of like Hardy's slammers I guess... All I have down here is a KFC, McDonalds, Sonic, and Hardys. There's another place, but its directly in front of a funeral home...))
He laughed a bit. "I take it you really like the food here?" He said, popping a fry intio his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Kyira nodded and then frowned. She shot across the table, knocking Sebastian over as a shot was fired from a gun. It had a silencer as if to kill him without anyone knowing. Kyira looked up and saw one of many well known mobsters standing outside holding guns and other weapons. One fired directly at Angel's table, hitting her square in the shoulder and knocking her backwards. Kyira pulled her guns out and fired with precision, knocking the guns out of their hands and hitting a few in vital spots, killing them instantly. Kyira felt a few stray bullets graze her, but none lodging themselves in her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:08 pm

when angel fell back jason kicked the table over and moved angel behind it so she wouldn't get shot again. his guns came out of his mechanical legs and he opened fire at some of the other mobsters. he was intentionally avoiding vital spots. he was shooting them to make it hurt as much as possible for them shooting angel. he knew that shot to the shoulder wouldn't kill her, but it would hurt a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 pm

Angel held her hand over her shoulder, cursing under her breath. She closed her eyes, trying to gather herself. She fired better with that arm working and as of now, it hurt to badly to move. She knew that bullet had hit a more vital place than Jason thought. She wasn't going to go down without a fight though. She pulled her gun out of her holster and stood, firing one shot at all the mobsters, killing them all with just the one bullet for each. Some even shared one.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Kyira stood and walked through the broken glass, noting that all were dead. She went back over to where Angel was and sat in front of her.
"Here..."
She removed Angel's hand and gasped.
"Oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Angel nodded, knowing exactly what Kyira was talking about. "Just tell me how bad it is?" She said hoarsely, forcing out the words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: