Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Assassin's Creed I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed I_voting_barAssassin's Creed I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Assassin's Creed I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed I_voting_barAssassin's Creed I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:55 pm

Just a quick note, this is NOT based off the video game. It's my own entity. I made up everything, just took the name. :]

Assassin's Creed Dark_City_by_p0m

Haven't you ever wondered how these "miracles" happened? How the bad people can just mysteriously die and nothing suspected as foul play? Well I have. And I know the answer why. It's the Assassin's Creed. A group of elite assassin's all set upon one soul mission. Destroy all evil within this world.

This creed is a world-wide organization. It works like a clock, always running, always working towards it's goal.

This group of assassin's uses mostly poisons and other deadly substances. Guns are usually a last resort, they don't want everyone knowing they exist among the normal people.

Characters:
-There are 5 levels of Assassin's.
-Level 1 is the trainees.
-Level 2 is the night agents (easiest time to kill)
-Level 3 is the day agents (harder time to kill)
-Level 4 work in the headquarters, sending out assignments.
-Level 5 are the top agents sent on special missions or train new assassins.
-Don't choose level 5 just because it's the top level...seriously.

Assassin's Creed Tifa
Name: Kyira "Rogue" Valo
Height: 5' 9
Weight: 110
Rank: Level 5 (she's been with the organization since it formed when she was 15.)
Bio: Kyira was a orphan when the first few assassin's found her. they saw the potential in her and new when this creed hit the ground she would be a valued asset. She takes on some of the deadliest missions the creed will take on and has killed over 500 criminals since she first started. She is also the youngest Level 5 in the organization.

Assassin's Creed ShadowWarrior_RpChar
((and no he doesn't always dress this way and he doesn't carry around a sword))
Name: Jason "LoneWolf" Amaroq
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 164
Bio: Jason joined the Creed soon after its formation. He had previously been nothing more then a solo assassin for hire, but found that the creed paid better than many of his employers. He earned his nickname because he has never had a partner, nor has he really spoken to anyone. Normally he just uses basic gestures to get his point across. A rumor has been spread that he only talks to the people he kills. His usualy weapon is a dagger, finding poisons to be too slow, and traceable.

Assassin's Creed 11_large-1
Name: Sebastian "The Stoner" Lecroix
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 139
Rank: Level 1 (Just found out about the official occupation of assassin and the Creed)
Bio: Sebastian grew up in a poverty stricken French family. At one point, his father went to the Mafia for financial help. They, of course, obliged but only with their typical, "One day we may call upon you for a favor" agreement. Well, one day the time for that "Favor" came and Sebastian's father refused. The Mafia slaughtered his father and mother leaving Sebastian and his siblings as the only survivors. The orphans soon lost touch on the streets and Sebastian lived as a street rat with a semi-gangster status until he became a point of intrest of the Creed. They took him in at the age of seventeen and he is currently looking for someone to train him beyond what exierience he already has. His main weapons are an assortment of guns(Though, he also has a few knives and daggers), all of which fire armor piercing rounds for normal combat, or bullets made of ice with heroin in the center. The drugs in the bullets make it look as if the target died of a drug overdose, and the bullets Sebastian uses are what earned him the nickname "The Stoner."

Assassin's Creed Never_hesitate_2_by_suzi9mm
Name: Sonya "Angel" Byron Sawyer
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 101 lbs.
Bio: Angel, sometimes referred to by her last name, Sawyer, is an incredible musician and actress. She was taken off the streets at age 10 and trained to be an assassin from that point on. The people that took her in were among the founding members of the Creed. The nickname "Angel" came from when she started out in the field, she would seduce male targets into following her somewhere private where she would inject them with mercury.

Last edited by Kyira Valo on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:46 pm

((I though this was going to be based off the game with the tittle... but I'll join anyway. Later though, 'cause the computer I'm on now is beyond slow.))
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:52 pm

Assassin's Creed ShadowWarrior_RpChar
((and no he doesn't always dress this way and he doesn't carry around a sword))
Name: Jason "LoneWolf" Amaroq
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 164
Bio: Jason joined the Creed soon after its formation. He had previously been nothing more then a solo assassin for hire, but found that the creed paid better than many of his employers. He earned his nickname because he has never had a partner, nor has he really spoken to anyone. Normally he just uses basic gestures to get his point across. A rumor has been spread that he only talks to the people he kills. His usualy weapon is a dagger, finding poisons to be too slow, and traceable.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:56 pm

((Accepted and they usually use Iocane powder, which is untraceable, to kill people. Or extremely small doses or arsenic for the minor criminals.))
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:58 pm

((I know but my character just prefers to use a dagger. it works quicker for him so yeah >< ill wait for you to start before I say anything))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:01 pm

Kyira sat on the edge of the skyscraper, watching cars and pedestrians walk by. This building she sat upon held a higher meaning than those normal people could understand. The top levels held the highest and most respected organization on the planet. The Assassin's Creed, something of great power and great influence.
"One day they will thank us...one day they will all know." Kyira mutter as she stood.
Kyira walked back inside, towards her office per say. She grabbed the folder sitting in the small cubbie on the door as she walked in. Yet another assignment. This time she'd try the saxitoxin poison the lab had just tested.
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:05 pm

for once, jason was in his little office. usually he was out in the field, so seeing him indoors was a rarity. his office happened to be right next door to Kyira's, and yet they hardly ever saw each other. He was sitting in his chair, sharpening his daggers. an unopened folder sat before him.
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:07 pm

((should they be put on a joint assignment for the sake of giving jason a reason to be mad?))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Kyira opened the folder and saw who it named. She let out a soft chuckle as she realized this one would be fun. A well known business man, hiring low class drug dealers to kill his competition.
"Fascinating...another piece of trash businessman finally getting to see the light. Well, the light from hell that is."
Kyira walked over to her filing cabinet and opened the draw labeled poison. She pulled out the vile labeled 'saxitoxin' and laid it on the desk. She then grabbed her ankle gun holdster and thigh holdster. Tonight's mission would involve her infiltrating a small party, luring the target away, spiking his drink and getting out. Not too hard, especially when you had an expert team on your side ready to dress you and disguise you to be unseen.

((I suppose))
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Jason glared at his file. His assignment was infiltration, and luring away body guards for another agent to hit the big target. the body guards were to be silenced. this drew a smirk to him. he would get to make it look fun. he already devised how to make it look like the man in charge had thrown a tantrum and killed his guards. He tucked some daggers into his boots and sleeves. he usually had enough metal on him to short circut any detector. he figured he'd have a female agent for the main role. it made sense when he calmed enough to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:20 pm

Kyira strapped her guns to her legs and put the vile in her pocket. She left her office and went down to the 'salon' as the agents here liked to call it for laughs. Once inside the team had a long blonde wig placed on her and colored contacts in her eyes. They added a few false birth marks to her and fixed the wig to a somewhat fancy style. During all this and the selecting of her outfit, she read over the plan and set up how she'd get the man away from the rest of the party, also curious as to which assassin would be accompanying her tonight.
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:23 pm

Jason walked calmly into the salon. he had a definitly ominous prescense, and one of the girls shivered from it. He sat down wordlessly as they put a washout color in his hair, turning it pure black. they also put green contacts in his eyes. his face was lightened with makeup and his outfit was selected to best suit the evening. all of the time he said nothing, which to many was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Kyira was finished and had her dress on. She looked nothing like herself and detested the entire make over.
When will they stop dressing me as a blonde...for once I'd like to be brunette or something that isn't bleach blonde!
Kyira sighed heavily and headed to the director's office, waiting for him to brief her and her partner for the night's mission.
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:30 pm

Jason was wearing a suit and hardly looked like himself. his size would give himself away to those in the creed, since he was the only one of his size and build. He walked in still with that dark prescense. what was strange was he could lift that dark veil the second he spoke, but he only spoke to those he killed, or so they say. he looked at his partner, typical. they always put the girls in blonde. Well it does always seem to attract the idiotic targets
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Kyira sighed as her partner walked in.
Always the dark ones...freak out the guards and make the girls faint.
The director walked in, a slight smirk on his face for having set up the 'perfect set of assassin's'.
"All right you two, tonight as you know the CEO of Unite Corp is having his yearly spring Gala. He has recently hired well known drug dealers to kill the CEO's of other corporations in competition with his. As we all know with one corporation like Unite corp left, a monopoly would be formed and many unfortunate things would follow such a event to happen. Tonight we need you two to take out this man and make sure nothing is left behind. It will seem as if he died of old age or some other natural cause. Weapons are to be used as a last resort when killing this man. Anyone else, such as guards, this rule does not apply. So are there any questions?"
"No sir, I think everything is pretty clear, don't you...partner?"
Kyira said the last part a bit smugly, knowing full well she wouldn't need a partner tonight, he was only coming because the director had a soft spot for her and thought she couldn't take care of herself.
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Jason smirked and nodded, saying nothing still. sure, he may look like he would be more for scaring guards, but let's just say, in hollywood he'd own the oscars. His favorite routine is what he'd use tonight. He looked at his partner. "hope you're ready to write my oscar speech for me" he said. surprizingly enough, his voice wasn't all that mean. the dark veil was lifted almost instantly. the fact that he spoke seemed to scare the director, as if he was afraid he was going to kill kyira any second now.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 pm

"Hope you're ready to sit back and watch this guy say his last words."
Kyira stood, spreading the slit in her dress to put the vile on her thigh holdster. The dress was one she hated to wear, especially on a mission, made it harder to get away. But thankfully the salon workers had fixed her with a dress that hid her usual outfit. A white tank top, black suspenders and the black leather skirt. The car they would be driving held a full set of extra weapons and shoes more proper for running.
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Jason smirked. "i'll handle the guards. it shouldn't be hard for me" he said. "just make sure the big guy keeps his hands where you can see 'em" he said chuckling. he offered her his arm. "i do believe we must act like we're at least dating" he said with his cocky smirk still on his face.
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Assassin's Creed 11_large-1
Name: Sebastian "The Stoner" Lecroix
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 139
Rank: Level 1 (Just found out about the official occupation of assassin and the Creed)
Bio: Sebastian grew up in a poverty stricken French family. At one point, his father went to the Mafia for financial help. They, of course, obliged but only with their typical, "One day we may call upon you for a favor" agreement. Well, one day the time for that "Favor" came and Sebastian's father refused. The Mafia slaughtered his father and mother leaving Sebastian and his siblings as the only survivors. The orphans soon lost touch on the streets and Sebastian lived as a street rat with a semi-gangster status until he became a point of intrest of the Creed. They took him in at the age of seventeen and he is currently looking for someone to train him beyond what exierience he already has. His main weapons are an assortment of guns(Though, he also has a few knives and daggers), all of which fire armor piercing rounds for normal combat, or bullets made of ice with heroin in the center. The drugs in the bullets make it look as if the target died of a drug overdose, and the bullets Sebastian uses are what earned him the nickname "The Stoner."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Kyira gave him her famous death glare and accepted his arm.
"Just remember my rules, feelings of protecting a woman must not affect how you behave on this mission. I have taken out men twice, maybe thrice your size. I am more than able to take care of myself. And if I must allow him to touch me, I will. I'll just remember to shower after wards."
Kyira was one to take her job very seriously. She was one of the few assassins here who had never dated nor had she contemplated it. She planned to work here the rest of her life and anything beyond being a colleague was unthinkable for her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:01 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Jason nodded. "yes I know that well enough. but if he's going to try to kill you I will step in" he said sternly. "i won't lose another partner" he said mostly to himself. "I know you're more then capable, but if he harms you, i will do something, since that would be helping with my facade as your lover" he said as he walked her to the car.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:06 pm

"Lover now is it? I'd prefer the term boyfriend or beau if you don't mind. Lover is a bit too intimate for my tastes."
Kyira climbed into the passenger seat, stashing her cell phone away in her other holdster. If anything were to happen, this would be her lifeline.
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:09 pm

"as you wish" he said simply as he slid into the driver seat. "the term didn't suit me all that well either. I've been single my whole life" he said laughing as he drove out to the streets. he seemed to be a very safe driver, but he could also turn into the best street racer at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:12 pm

Kyira memorized the route they took to arrive at the party, all in case she needed to leave if something went wrong or she had to drive back.
"yes well, love is something that is not in my future. This job is my life and it will stay that way. indefinitely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: