Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 30 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Assassin's Creed - Page 30 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 30 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 30 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage

Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:54 pm

Sebastian looked from Harry to Kyira and back. "I'll do it." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:34 am

Kyira nodded at them both and went back into her office, shutting the door lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:17 pm

"Thank you, Sebastian." Harry nodded gratefully, nodding toward the door in a signal to do it now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Sebastian nodded and walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:19 pm

"Oh! And Sebastian?" Harry said quickly, "Don't be to hard on the guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:27 pm

"Got it, chief." He said, walking out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:35 am

((Jason needs to post. We've almost wrapped up this RP and I'd like to go ahead and get it in the museum.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Jason walked out of the bar. any single person that tried anything on hiim was dead in under a second. he no longer had any feelings. he didn't need them. they only caused pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Sebastian walked around the streets, looking for Jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:11 pm

gunshots went off near sebastian. several dead men lay around him. he looked at sebastian and laughed like a madman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Sebastian slowly stepped forward. "Jason...? Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:58 pm

"oh i'm fine... isn't life just so funny? just takes a second to get rid of it" he said laughing again and shooting one of the corpses around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:01 pm

He nodded slightly. "How do you feel? Can you walk?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Jason laughed again. "oh yes i can walk just fine" he said kicking a corpse. he was clearly insane now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 pm

When they got back to the base, everyone was dressed in black for Angel's funeral. Harry handed Jason the gold-bound book, "Here. I think you should read this." There was a marked page, clearly for Jason to read. It said:
"I don't think many people have planned their last words, they often seem to just work out. However, I think I know my time is coming soon. Even though I'll be 19 in just two weeks, I just have a feeling. So, if I get the chance, I want 'I can't breathe' to be the last thing I say.
"To anyone who might read this afteroword, I want to explain my reasoning in this. I want the last thing I say to explain everything about me: the way I was, I mean. I've never been able to breathe. I feel like I'm being strangled by a very small child or a weak, sickly man that's grip slowly tightens every day. I've never been able to breathe. I've had too much tightening around me to ever get the chance.
"Just a few more things I'd like for everyone to know: I'd like for everything I have to go to charity. There are people who have always wanted what I have, so I figure as long as I'm not around to use them, then why not?
"Also, I'd like to fall in love before I die. Just so that person knows I'll be watching them, even if I'm not there."
There was a check next to the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 pm

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: