Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 16 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Assassin's Creed - Page 16 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 16 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:52 am

"Oh, nevermind then. My client will spill its guts in a more literal way then. I thought the client was the one offering the job.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:53 am

"Oh no, the client is who we take out. No one hires us, we just take out the criminals in the city. The CIA pay us to do their dirty work most of the time. That's why we even get paid here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:56 am

He blinked once. "Whoa, the CIA orginizes this?"((Well, I'm logging off for a while.))
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:04 am

"No, they just pay us to take out criminals that are hard to catch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:18 am

Jason smirked when he noticed angel. He had always wanted to try this trick he saw in the movies. he spun the car hard to the right, the car doing a full 360 turn. at the right time the passenger door popped open and angel was more or less tripped into the seat. he straightened out and the door shut. "i take it holding out your thumb was too old fashioned for you?" he asked smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:56 pm

"So, we're who the CIA calls when things get rough? Heh, I kinda like the sound of that."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:59 pm

"We're their trump card, so they don't screw with us when we kill a suspected criminal we think is guilty. We scratch their backs, they scratch yours. Simple as that."
Kyira threw her can away and stretched her arms over her head and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 pm

He smirked a bit. "So, we're untouchable? I like the sound of that even more." He said, thinking it over.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:13 pm

"Yes, we are very untouchable. Have you ever noticed how no one in here has complained about parking tickets, getting pulled over or anything like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:25 pm

"Heh, no I haven't really noticed that, but now that you pointed it out I see what you mean. But what if we do some thing thats blatently breaking the law? Like barreling on the highway at one twenty or slitting a cop's tires?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:32 pm

"Then the director takes it up with the person who did the crime. Like suspending them or just plain firing them, which means they'd be under surveillance for the rest of their lives in case they try to spill about the Creed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:44 pm

"Maybe I should scrach that off my to-do list... what if you start doing things on your own? Like, go out and kill a criminal that you weren't contracted to kill?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:46 pm

"Suspension. I've seen a lot of rookies leaves here, kill a guy without an order and get suspended, some just got the boot."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:07 pm

"Something like that." Angel smiled, sitting herself up and brushing a blonde curl out of her face. She was unusually calm for almost getting run over. Even when he was almost on top of her, Angel didn't even flinch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:10 pm

"out of curiousity, did you expect me to try something like that, or just hit the breaks as hard as I could?" he asked smirking at her. "because right now i'd probably put the brake in the concrete" he said laughing. he still didn't know how much power he'd put out if he was startled. he kept on driving as if nothing had happened. "now put your seatbelt on in case i need to try something like that again" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:11 pm

"Actually, I didn't know what you'd do. You could have just run me over and kept going for all I knew." She chuckled slightly and fastened the seat belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:16 pm

Jason shook his head. "I don't have any quips with you so i wouldn't have hit you. plus blood stains the paint job and i don't have enough for a new one" he said. his mustang was black, but blood would show up a bit. enough to arous suspicion. He glanced over at her. "so what brings you out of the office?" He asked as he kept driving.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:18 pm

"You." She smiled, "I had heard a few people saying you had run off so I decided to look for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:23 pm

Jason rolled his eyes. "i went out to get some air because i hate being cooped up that's all" he said simply. "sheesh harry always over analyzes things" he said rolling his eyes. "well since you're out here for me do you want to grab something to eat?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:39 pm

Angel nodded, "Sure. I just wanted to make sure you weren't leaving us for good." She winked playfully, reminding Jason of a small child and a flirty teenager at the same time. It could be because that was how she got her targets: as a flirt. So it was difficult for people to know when she was seriously flirting or just being herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Jason smiled at her. "any place in particular you'd want to eat?" Jason asked. he knew her rep as a flirt, so he wasn't sure whether or not to take it seriously. He was more of an actor for getting his targets. He glanced over at her as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:59 pm

"Surprise me." She smiled, tossing her hair over her shoulder. Almost everything she did was a subtle mystery, hiding in the shadows and challenging you to investigate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 pm

Jason smirked and drove through the town, he stopped at a little restaurante that served just about anything under the sun. He parked and got out, opening her door too. "we're here" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:13 pm

He sighed a bit. "Guess I have to scratch that off my to-do list too."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:10 pm

Angel slid out of the car, looking out at the restaurant with a small smile, "And where is here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 16 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: