Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 9 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Assassin's Creed - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAssassin's Creed - Page 9 I_voting_barAssassin's Creed - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Assassin's Creed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:33 pm

Sebastian laughed a little and opened the door for Kyria then led her to a table.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:41 pm

Kyira felt the wind from outside blow her hair in front of her face, making a few people turn in fear and awe. She rolled her eyes and sat down.
"Some people act as if I dress weird. People besides me and people of my profession dress this way."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:45 pm

He shrugged a little. "You seem perfectly normal to me. But you should see what they gave me for my work clothes." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:48 pm

"I'm sure they're just...spiffy."
If Kyira hadn't of twitched outside, she probably did inside.
((BTW, I'd love to dress like Tifa, she looks spaztastic =D))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:51 pm

((okay while i wait for my part of the rp to pick up i must agree with kyira. TIFA PWNS! 'nuff said))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:06 pm

He raised an eyebrow and laughed a bit. "Spiffy? Heh, spiffy my a**, they gave me this mesh crap. I look like a midievil knight!" He complained.
((Tifa?))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:09 pm

((I'm with Kaido.))
Angel followed after Lola, "Mr. Amaroq? Need help?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:11 pm

((O>O OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW TIFA FROM FINAL FANTASY?!?!? *dies*))
Jason looked up at her. "yeah i think my legs are too full of shrapnel to move anymore..." he said. his legs looked like a bloody mess, and his shoulder had blood rolling down it. "tell the tech nerds to make sure NOT to teach a robot how to handle a bazooka next time" he said. normally he would find this funny, but it had been designed after the criminal he hated the most.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:13 pm

((Um... I don't have time to play it...))
Angel laughed in amusement and nodded, "Will do. Need me to take care of it?" she twirled a hand grenade on her index finger like a basketball. Angel was known for a strange, giddy skill that she had of seeming to pull weapons out from nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:17 pm

((so?!?! watch advent children on youtube then ><))
Jason nodded. "that is the last time i test the new, worst case scenario bots" he said shaking his head. "they always malfunction" he muttered looking at his legs. "well i'm going to be out of commission for at least a week if i'm like this" he said sighing. "which means i get shut up in the medical wing alone. those tech people better hope i don't rememmber their faces when i get out" he said. he hated being cooped up, so the tech nerds had just made his list.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Angel smiled, tossing the grenade at the robot. The booming noise that bounced back at her blew her blonde curls back, then they sprung back into place as if nothing had ever happened, "I'll visit if you like. I'm level four. Office duty." She exhaled in annoyance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:30 pm

the booming noise also succeeded in making jason fall on his butt. his legs were hardly able to support him as it was. "that'd be very nice of you..." he said smiing a bit. "i wouldn't know how hard office work is. i can barely read my work files, let alone do any other stuff" he said honestly. he had a slight difficulty reading. it wasn't that he was stupid, he just had to teach himself how to read without help, so he stil struggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:33 pm

"It's not hard, just boring." She grinned, "That's why I was observing you and Kyira last night. I use any excuse I can find to get out of the office."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:38 pm

Jason shrugged. "for me it would be hard." he said sitting where he had fallen. his legs still bleed, but he didnt' seem to notice. "i really do enjoy the chat but i should probably get patched up" he said
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:54 pm

Angel nodded, "I understand completely. Take care." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:57 pm

((On the FF thing, the only thing relating thing I've done with Final Fantasy was playe "Dirge of Cerberus." Its the only thing about it that's hooked my attention. I've played a few others but they seem kind of boring to me....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:57 pm

he looked up at her. "umm could you help me a bit? my legs shut down on me" he said realizing they were numb to him. that usually wasn't a good sign. that normally mean they had to be removed. the tech nerds had been experimenting with prosthetic limbs... they may just get to use them.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:27 pm

Kyira laughed.
"That was sarcasm kid. Ever heard it used before?"
Then the shudder ripped through Kyira.
"Mesh...eww."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:36 pm

He rolled his eyes a little. "Yeah, I know it well. Or at least how to use it. But it could be worse... at least its bullet proof. It'll leave one hell of a bruise if you get shot though. Some kind of advanced chain mail I think."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:38 pm

"Probably. This shirt looks cotton, but it's got a type of alloy in the fabric and it's supposed to be bullet proof."
Kyira tugged at the shirt and it seemed like cotton, but if you looked really close, you could see strands of silver, much like hair, mixed in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:41 pm

Sebastian smirked a little. "I'd take a closer look, but that could get a little awkward." He said as the waitress came.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:44 pm

"Not as awkward as having...well...I'll tell you about that later."
Kyira skimmed the menu before the waitress could get there. She hadn't had breakfast for a while so she wasn't 100% sure on what they still served.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:46 pm

He smiled. "Love to hear about it." He said before turning to the waitress. "I'll have the usual, Anne." He said.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:48 pm

Kyira stared at the menu dumbfounded for a minute, very tempted to turn it sideways.
"Uhm...waffles...and coffee...with sugar and cream..."
Kyira muttered a lot of sugar under her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:53 pm

Sebastian smiled a bit as the waitress walked off. "Sweet tooth?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed   Assassin's Creed - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: