Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 I_vote_lcapWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 I_voting_barWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 I_vote_lcapWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 I_voting_barWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Westfield High School: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Bella gave the group a quizzical look, "What on earth are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:02 pm

"Heh heh... two vegetarians against a retired guard... it would be an interesting fight to be in, but I'm afraid I must decline."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:07 pm

"Care to explain?" Bella shouted, not quite getting it.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 pm

"He meant it in the kinky way. Ya know, doing it all funky in the bed." Kyira said a bit aggravated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Bella frowned, "Oh."
Zane laughed hysterically, "Poor Bella, so naive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:15 pm

Adrian laughed a bit. "Relax, it was a joke."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:11 am

Jason just sat on his branch and listened. he didn't say much. for one thing he was annoyed at continuously being called stinky, for a second, he was more annoyed that they kept looking down on him for being human.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Bella looked up and sighed, "Come on down, now. It's getting late and I, for one, want to go home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Jason sighed. he pushed the branch so it bent like a catapult and shot into another tree, doing the same trrick to get to a low branch, swinging around it before landing lightly on the ground. without a word he started heading back in the direction of her house.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Bella frowned and ran up next to him, "Did I do something to make you mad?" She walked in front of him, her back to the house, walking backward as effortlessly as she did forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Jason shook his head. "no not you it's them" he said motioning with his head to the others. "it gets annoying to be called stinky and stuff. the reason i look the way I do is because i've been trying to get people to shut up about me." he said. his muscular form was due to people mocking how skinny he had been. his tan was due to people calling him ghostface among other things. now that he finally had gotten rid of that now he had people criticizing him again. this time because he wasn't a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:48 pm

"They just aren't used to the outdoors. City folk, the lot of them. Pay them no mind. We can't help it that our noses could pick up anything within a ten-mile radius." She attempted a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Jason nodded a bit. "yeah but at least you have enough kindness not to bring up how bad i smell. it's not like i have much choice" he said staying a bit closer to her. she was the only one of them he trusted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:58 pm

"It doesn't matter what choices you are left with, it's how you respond to them." Bella pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Jason nodded. "i guess you're right" he said. "so how long do you think i've got left?" he asked somberly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:04 pm

"Thirty years." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Jason smiled a bit. 'if i'm supposed to wait that long i'll just hve you change me sooner. i don't want to be stuck looking like some old fart for all eternity" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:33 pm

"They are slow. I was just warning you that it was going to happen sooner or later. They might come by at some point to warn you. Or rather have us come to them. They don't like to leave Volterra unless they have to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:38 pm

Jason nodded. "well at least i don't have to make an instant decision." he said. "just do me a favor and make sure no one else bites me until i'm ready" he said smiling a bit at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:41 pm

"Swear it on my grave." Bella said with her hand over her heart, "I'll have to take you there sometime. Rural New York is a beautiful place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Jason smiled at her. "i wouldn't mind seeing it, since you aren't under the soil with it" he said smiling. "otherwise i woul be quite sad to go there."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:52 pm

"If I would have died when I was supposed to, your grandmother would have been an infant. You wouldn't have known me enough to be sad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:14 am

Jason shrugged. "actually seeing anyone's grave makes me sad. even if i don't know them, i look at the grave and i get this wierd flash of their lives before my eyes. i've helped police solve a few murders that way." he said. "don't ask me how it works because honestly it scares the living s*** out of me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:35 pm

Bella smiled, "That is a little strange, but I wouldn't worry over it too much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:45 am

Jason nodded. "this will be the first time i've seen a grave with nothing in it. so i may or may not see your life when i look at it" he said shrugging. so he had a sixth sense. more than a few people had some form of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westfield High School: R.I.P.
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next