Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 I_vote_lcapWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 I_voting_barWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 I_vote_lcapWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 I_voting_barWestfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Westfield High School: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Adrian nodded. "How far? I mean, there isn't much around here... this is the middle of nowhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Jason was sitting with his arms crossed and a pout on his face. "why does everyone keep saying i stink?" He asked pouting. he stayed on his branch above bella, also contemplating how he had been called her pet.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:55 pm

"Just outside of town. And the forest here." Zane said. He had always been fairly reasonable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:56 pm

"Because you smell like a donky. Well, to us anyway." He said, looking up. He then looked baxt to Zane. "So I have to feed on the creeps in the woods...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Jason growled. "oh shut up" he said climbin higher into the tree until he was invisible in the greenery. he didn't need them all to be calling him stinky. it got incredibly annoying.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 pm

"You don't feed on the creeps in the woods. You can hunt anywhere outside of the forest and town." Zane clarified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Adrian grunted. "All right...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Jason kept seated high up in the tree. he didn't think he smelled that bad....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Adrian looked up into the tree. "Of course you don't think you smell, but you're just human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Jason frowned. "oh shut up" Jason called down getting really annoyed now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Bella frowned, jumping off the branch she was on and landing gracefully next to Adrian, "Oh, be nice, you two."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Adrian just shrugged a little.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Kyira grinned.
"Shall I fetch vegan boy and arm and get doggie a bone?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:06 pm

"Her har." Adrian said with a slight smile and roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:07 pm

"You know you're p***ing your pants from laughung, so don't roll your eyes at me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:09 pm

"I wouldn't go that far, but yeah, pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Bella sighed, "I'd like to lock the three of you in a padded room together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:46 pm

((Adrian looks sad... Good work!))
"Stinky, her and I or the goth, her and I?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:48 pm

"You, Kyira, and Jason. But Jason might get himself killed, so I'm going to tie you up." Bella said triumphantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:50 pm

"You're going to what?" Adrian asked in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Kyira stood on her branch, doing the super man pose. She then started sing slam crunk.
"I'ma tell you, like Wu told me!"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:55 pm

"I'm going to tie the three of you up, then spank you." She winked.
Zane laughed. If he was taking her seriously, then Marcello would have to be jealous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:57 pm

Adrian just glanced up at Kyria with a rather comical expression, thinking, What the hell did I get myself into...?
Then he turned back to Bella. "That can be taken two ways yah know." He said with a joking smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Kyira did a back flip off the branch, and landed on Zane's back, hugging his neck.
"Yeah, but if you take it in the perverted way Marcello and me are going to jump your a**."
Marcello could help but laugh at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westfield High School: R.I.P.   Westfield High School: R.I.P. - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westfield High School: R.I.P.
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next