Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 I_voting_barLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 I_vote_lcapLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 I_voting_barLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Lilli tried to scream, "Get away, Jason!" but her voice couldn't be heard through the glass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:47 pm

During the confusion, Kahmul had spread his wings and pursued the group and no watched the scene unfold from in the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Jason growled as his eyes glowed again. one of the sirens smirked and before their eyes turned into a hideous half bird creature. It flew at jason, screeching like a banshee as it flew at him. Jason howled and lept at the creature, his animal instincts taking over as the two collided in midair. the Siren clawed and pecked at him, but the wolf demon nature in jason took over as he took a good bite out of the siren's neck, killing it instantly as he pushed the lifeless half bird body off of him, his lips covered in blood as he stood up, his eyes glowing red as he stared at the two remaining shocked sirens.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Lucian stood behind him, looking at the tiny Lilli in the jar. "Well, what are you waiting for?" he spoke to the other Sirens. "Let the pixie out before he does the same to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 pm

The two sirens laughed. "he will not, out of fear he will hurt her" they said shaking the jar. one of the sirens watched lucian as they sang. they were trying to take control of him, since jason was way beyond their reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:43 pm

((I keep missing a lot; I think I'm gonna sit this one out. Sorry guys ^^' Unless, you need more characters. Then I'll stick around, I guess.))
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Lilli held her head, trying to keep herself from getting hurt in the jar, as Lucian tried to ignore the sound, "Jason, distract the sirens. I'll try to grab Lilli."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:58 am

Jason didn't need to be told twice. He lept at the sirens, sending them flying into the air, their true, birdlike appearance comming out as they tried to pounce down on him like a bird of prey. whenever they got close though, jason took a swing at them that sent them back to the air for fear of getting slashed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Lucian ran around behind them, grabbing Lilli's jar, then backing out of the way, opening the jar so she could fly out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Khamul felt like he should help. He watched from his perch in the trees. Then with great speed, he flew from his vintage point and tackled one of the Sirens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Jason pushed off a tree and tackled the other siren in the air. Both that siren and the one kahmul had pinned were squirming and squaking like captured birds. With one bite, he ended his siren like the first, standing up as the red started ot ebb from his eyes as the siren's song lessened.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:48 am

Lilli flew around Lucian's head in a few happy circles, flying over to kick the siren Kamul had pinned down in the eye, sticking her tongue out angrily, and landing back on Lucian's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Khamul simply crushed the siren's throat. He then stood tossing the body aside. He flexed his wings. The freedom was exhilarating. He looked at Jason uncertainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 am

As the maddening sound finally died for good, his eyes returned to a golden hue. He blinked looking around as if seeing for the first time. that fear started to come back in his eyes. "what am i?" he wondered as he reached up nervously, feeling the foreign ears that were now his own.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Lilli landed on the end of his nose, forgetting a lot about "keeping hidden". She leaned forward, "Are you OK?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:41 am

Jason went fully crosseyed to look at her. "when did you turn into a pixie?" he asked confused, seeming to relax a bit in seeing her. It seemed he completely missed her question. he was covered in blood, but none of it was his. He seeemed more relaxed then he ever was human, granted all the changes were made a bit easier by the fact she was tiny and clearly not a threat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:00 am

Lilli smiled, "I've always been like this, silly. You've just always seen me bigger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Jason blinked a bit confused. "I didn't even know pixies were real before today" he admitted. "any chance you could explain what the hell I am?" he asked as he scratched one of his wolfish ears.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:10 pm

"My guess is wolf-demon. At least in some small fraction." she shrugged simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:46 am

Kahmul stood back what he hoped was a safe distance. His hands were balled into fists. He did not like this, not one bit. He flexed his wings, ready to use them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4