Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 I_voting_barLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 I_voting_barLorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 am

Jason flinched at his words. He sighed and walked off towards the forest that bordered one side of the school. He wanted to be alone now. It was bad enough that HE knew he was a loser, but it seemed the world knew it.before he got to the forest though, his hands flew up to cover his ears as he dropped to the ground as if he was in some great pain. he could hear something, it was driving him insane to hear it, but no one else could, except perhaps if they had wolf ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:58 am

Khamul heard the noise, but only faintly. What was happening. He looked around for the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:01 am

Jason looked up as two girls ran screaming towards them. "he's dead!! somebody killed him!!" they screamed hysterically as they looked towards the other side of the school. The smell of blood drifted towards them so that all with acute senses of smell could smell it, and jason held his hand over his mouth to keep from being sick, the sound having subsided just minutes before the girls came.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Lucian looked at Kahmul, "Because first impressions aren't everything."

When the girls cried out, Lucian stiffened. Lilli looked to Lucian, who nodded as Lilli ran inside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:59 am

Jason slowly stood up, walking slowly over to where the body was. his face grew pale.. "th-they didn't just kill him.. th-they started t-to eat him" He said backing away from the partially eaten corpse. His body was shaking horribly. He wanted to know what he heard before the boy died.. It had to have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Lucian moved over to Jason, "This is none of your concern. If I were you, I'd leave before someone assumed it was you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:33 pm

"but you all s-saw I was over by the forest when he w-was killed' he said although he already started moving away from the scene. He gripped his ears again. "what's thatnosie??" he yelled as if something really loud was blasting his eardrums, although only someone with very acute hearing could barely hear it. a few minutes later he stopped holding his ears and he looked around for the source of the sound. instead of the source, only more screaming came as another half-eaten body was found on another part of the campus. "wh-what's going on?" he asked shaking. He couldn't figure out how he could hear some noise just before someone was killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Kahmul looked at the died girl. That can't be good. He then looked towered Jason. Could he have done this? Bah, he is to weak. He looked back to the body and bent down to examine the body.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Lucian nodded, "That won't stop them from blaming you here. Go to your dorm. Lock yourself in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Isaac was near Lucian for most of the time, taking somewhat of an aggressive attitude towards Kahmul when Lucian questioned him. Through the scene, he seemed to be flinching a bit, his acute hearing picking up the noise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Jason held his ears, wincing at the pain something was causing him. "i can't get this noise out of my head" he held his eyes shut tight as he tried to block out the noise. It seemed to be affecting him more than any one else. He started to breathe heavily, unevenly. the noise was starting to make him lose his mind.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Lucian looked to Isaac, "You hear it, too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 pm

Kahmul shook his head. The noise was starting to get to him. It was to load to him, but it was extremely irritating. "What in blazes is that infernal noise?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Jason's eyes started to glow red. "get.... this noise... out of my head..."he breathed, his body shaking. For some reason the noise was affecting him far worse than anyone else. It seemed almost like whatever was making the sound was torturing him. as he kneeled shaking, his nails started to grow into claws, and his canine teeth started to elongate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Kahmul backed away from Jason a bit. The wings that he had strapped down to his back began to twitch. He whispered. "I better be ready to fly if this gets out of hand." He hated hiding his wings anyway.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Lucian looked at the clock, muttering, "Lilli should be back by now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:46 pm

Jason was shaking, wolf ears growing on his head. "they have her" he managed to say as his body seemed to... well inflate, as muscles started to form and a tail started to protrude from his backside. His hair was growing a bit, and starting to change from black to silver.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Lucian looked to Isaac, "Make sure nothing is in his way. I don't want him to hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Jason was starting to growl, annd he glared at Luciabn."didn't you hear me? whatever is making this noise has lilli" he hissed. he gripped his ears again and howled at the pain it was causing him. without warning he took off into the forest, towards the sound and lilli's scent.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Lucian growled a bit in his throat. He had heard, but Lilli wasn't Jason's concern. She was in his charge. He had no claim to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Jason slowed his run down, his ears starting to bleed as he got closer to the noise and lilli. He was very deep in the forest, and singing could now distinctly be heard.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Lucian chased after Jason, wanting to keep an eye on him, make sure he didn't get into trouble, and see if he was right about Lilli.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:26 pm

Jason flinched as the singinging reached a peak and they entered a clearing. There were three gorgeous women in flowing white dresses there, and they were singing. They were the Sirens, and one of them held a jar in her hands, containing a much shrunk Lilli.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Lilli was banging on the glass with her tiny hands, wings on her back, and a glittery dust coming off of her whenever she moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Jason growled. "Let her go" he hissed.

"oh little wolf, you are a fool, we will not give her back to you. Our hunger won't cease, until we feast on a platter of you" the sirens sang.

"So you're the ones who were devouring the students" he growled.

"Too true, we are the ones you seek. You are surprizingly bold for one so meek" the sirens answered in a unison song.

Jason gripped his ears. "stop that noise" he yelled. the siren's song was actually hurting him instead of hypnotizing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted   Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorian's School for the Exceptionally Gifted
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next