Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 I_vote_lcapHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 I_voting_barHogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:16 pm

Salina whimpered quietly as her eyes were covered with a blindfold.
I...I don't know... The last thing I saw was the doors of the grand hall. The covered my eyes before they blind folded me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Jason could just barely hear her whimper. he growled and ran right towards the voice, he turned down a corridor and saw the boys with her. he howled and charged at them, fangs glinting. he had every intention of rending these boys to shreds for this.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:33 pm

All Salina heard was a howl before one of the boys hit her head as they ran off. She fell unconscious and laid limply on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:35 pm

they couldn't run fast enough. the boy that hit her on the head cried out as fangs dug into his ankle and he dragged him back. bitting him several times before he got away. he returned to human form and moved back to salina. he picked her up and carried her to the hospital wing. Pomfrey called the headmistress that jason had been found before treating the few injuries that salina had recieved.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Salina laid on the bed, still knocked out. She had a small dream in which she was running down the hallway hearing wild, manacle laughter following behind her. She turned and saw a pair of red eyes coming at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Jason was laying in wolf form on her bed, watching her face as she slept. he hoped she would wake up soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Skylar huffed and crossed his arms. "They'd make a cute couple....I wish someone liked me." He pouted before heading up towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:00 pm

Salina whimpered quietly in her sleep. The figure in her dream got closer and closer. He soon was close enough that he grabbed her by the throat and slung her across the hall in the stone wall. Salina screamed outloud and started jerking violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:05 pm

Jason whimpered softly and moved so he was laying across her and licked her cheek trying to wake her up to escape the dream. he licked her face trying to wake her up as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:10 pm

Salina's thrashing stopped, but her dream did not. The man walked over to her and bent down, his face close to her's.
"Salina, why do you resist who you are. Why do you act a saint, when you really just wish to kill."
Salina stared at the man with wide eyes and backed herself up against the wall.
"Wh-what are you t-t-talking about...?"
The man grinned and gave her a swift kick in the ribs.
Salina screamed out loud once again and hunched around where she had been kicked in the dream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:24 pm

Jason closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep. using his mind connection to her, he entered her dream in his wolf form. he saw the man towering over her, and in an instant he lept at the man and dug his fangs into the man's shoulder and pulled him down, draggging him away from salina.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:29 pm

((CORNY Lol. Sorry, but it was.))
Salina stared in horror at the man still. She couldn't stop staring at him.
Me, wanting...to kill?
Why would she want to kill anyone...? It didn't make sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:51 pm

((>< well it was the only thing i could think of))
Jason threw the man out of the school with one great toss and moved back to salina. he licked her cheek gently. "are you alright?" he asked softly, even though this was a dream he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:57 pm

"No..." Salina whispered.
She was haunted by the man's face and the fact that he said she wanted to kill.
Stop acting like such a goody two shoes, it's in you to kill! Thought a loud voice inside Salina's mind.
Salina woke up and jumped straight up in the bed. She was breathing heavily and sweating. Her eyes were wide and her heart was beating swiftly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:02 pm

Jason opened his eyes and looked up at her. He gently licked her face to cool her down. "it's alright salina it was just a dream" he said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Some dream, huh Salina? Sucks to know, he's wrong. That wasn't just a dream. I'm real, and I know who you really are.
Salina's eyes grew wider as she heard the voice in her mind.
Who...who are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Jason returned to human form and held her close to him as he heard the voice in her head. they almost shared a mind so what she heard, he could hear. he kept her close to him listening silently. he wished he was adept enough to fry anyone who tried to enter her mind. but alas he couldn't do that yet.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:17 pm

Why Salina, I'm you. I'm that small part of you that wants to be evil, that wants to be a Slytherin. Haven't you ever wondered why you were put in Slytherin? Well, it's simply. Your great grandfather, was Lord Voldemort. In fact, I am him, just not him exactly. I'm the part of him that was passed on to you, I'm what makes you want to kill.
Salina gasped silently as she heard this voice. She was a descendent...of the Dark Lord...? How was that even possible?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:25 pm

Jason heard that loud and clear. he didn't know how it was possible, but he knew Salina was different. he kept holding her close. he wasn't going to let go of her. he didn't care that her ancestor was the dark lord. he wondered if he was powerfull enough to surpress that voice for her.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:29 pm

Salina felt silent tears roll down her cheek as she realized she knew no one from her mother's side of the family. She had always wondered who her grandfather and her great grandfather had been, but to know he was the Dark Lord, it terrified her.
But...I don't want to be evil...
The voice laughed loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:33 pm

Jason gently kissed away her tears. "you don't have to be evil salina. you make your own choices" he said softly to her, still hugging her close to him. he knew she didn't want to be evil, so there was nothing forcing her to be.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:38 pm

"I don't think I have a choice this time..." Salina whispered.
You don't my dear, you're not strong enough to resist me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:41 pm

Jason looked into her eyes. "yes you do" he said softly. he brushed some hair from her eyes. "I'll help you resist him" he said hugging her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:56 pm

The voice in her head laughed. Salina felt her body move, but she knew it was not her willing her body to move. The next thing she knew she was in the corner of the infirmary in a low crouch, staring back a Jason on the bed.
"I wouldn't come closer if I were you Jason."
It was her voice, but not her speaking.
What are you doing?!
Taking over of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:10 pm

Jason frowned. "salina i know you're not doing this" he said walking closer to her. He reached into her mind and tried to pull out the dark spirit that was controling her. his mental prowess was enough to make this one tough battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.   Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P. - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry: R.I.P.
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next