Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 17 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 17 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 17 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 17 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Satan's Madness - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 pm

((to think, she only got this screwed up because she's worried sick about Calico and is afraid she'll be dead before she sees the cat again. she got so scared and upset it got her to this point of near insanity ><))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 pm

((xD that sounded like a Michael Jackson joke))
James took a step or two back and fired the pistol at Jena a few times. His first shot misses and she got closer when he had to reload. His second shot hit her in the stomach, just below anything vital. James began to inch towards Calico.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Jena laughed hysterically when she felt the bullet in her stomach. she picked up james by the throat and held him against the tree. "oh silly boy. bullets don't kill me" she said shaking her head slowly, that smirk still on her face. she slammed him hard on his back into the ground, enough to knock the wind out of him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:59 pm

The barrel of a gun rested at Jena's temple, "Jena, I told you to wait. Now, put James down before i have to do something drastic."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Jena's eyes grew wide, and her grip loosened almost instantly. she looked up at calico and her eyes seemed to return to normal, the smirk dissappearing from her face. "calico?" she asked hardly daring to believe her eyes. calico would surely realize that the wounds on her arms were self inflicted.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:15 pm

"Yah. It's me." Calico looked him over, not quite believing what she was seeing, "Jason, I'm not an idiot. I can hide for a year. You know how long I've lived with this curse? Five years. I've gone five years without getting myself killed for good. I can last one more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:20 pm

Jena's eyes welled up with tears. "did you really think that was the only reason i was scared you were going? or that it would make it easier on me to worry?" she asked watching calico with a very hurt expression. she doesn't understand...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:25 pm

Calico shook her head, "I can see you want this curse gone. It's just more probable you'll get it lifted without me. I can live with mine, no big deal. You guys are more important than me." for once, her words sounded completely selfless. She was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:33 pm

James slowly inched behind Calico since she seemed to have an idea of what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:34 pm

"that's not how i see it." she said watching her, the tears rolling down her cheeks. "you're more important than anything to me" she admited. if calico remembered that jena was a guy, maybe she would now understand the biggest reason she hadn't wanted her to go. what if she finds a guy?
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:36 pm

Calico couldn't help but laugh a little, "Me? Honestly, boy, you could have picked someone better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:47 pm

Jena flinched noticeably when she laughed. "you may think so but i never have" she said truthfully as he watched her, the tears still running from her eyes, occassionally dripping on one of her self inflicted wounds.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:52 pm

"Trust me, you don't want damaged goods." Calico frowned painfully, referring to the term that they used in pirating for things they stole that were damaged in battle beyond repair. Usually, those things got thrown overboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:57 pm

jena watched her still with the pained expression. "you aren't damaged goods to me. i've never seen anyone more beautiful in my whole life" she said through the tears. she meant every word of it. she seemed so pitiful, crying, and her body nearly butchered to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:05 pm

Calico winced with the memories of old pain, "You wouldn't think so if you knew me very well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:08 pm

'yes i would" she said softly. "i don't care what's happened in your past, i just know i love you now" she said finally saying it out loud. she couldn't help her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:18 pm

Calico couldn't help but let a single tear roll down her cheek, "You don't know what I've done. You don't know how badly this body has been abused."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:22 pm

Jena stood up and hugged calico tightly. "i don't care what you've done. i don't care what people have done to you calico. i love you and always will" she said not letting go of her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:10 pm

Calico couldn't help but embrace him back and let the tears come. It had been six years since she had cried last. She had a lot that she didn't tell anyone about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:13 pm

James just sat back and watched. At this point, his head was really screwed with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:13 pm

jena held her close and let her own tears continue to flow. she would hold her as long as calico would allow. she wanted to know everything, but she wouldn't force calico into anything. she gently wiped away calico's tears, caring more for her then for herself. it was to be expected that james hadn't a clue what was going on. he didn't know jena was really a guy after all. she hoped calico would open up about her past to her. she wanted to be someone for calico to lean on.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:51 pm

Calico quickly turned around, "More navy soldiers. Let's go." She said quickly, her mood changing as rapidly as someone with multiple personalities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:11 pm

jena nodded. "yeah they probably won't be afraid of a demon once they have reinforcements" she said grimly. her body was bleeding from several places, both from her own knife and from navy bullets.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Calico looked him over, "You need to hide. You're injured as is. James and I can probably take care of them. Considering I count as five people now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:48 pm

Jena smirked at calico. "nah i'm not letting you out of my sight again. i've been hurt worse and lived" she said motioning towards where there was once a hole in her stomach. "i can fight through injuries. i'm sure you saw me" she said smiling a small bit. "though i won't be so demonic this time i'm sure" she whispered. the main reason she had been like that was because she was still hurting over calico leaving. now that she was there... that rage wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next