Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 10 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 10 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Satan's Madness - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:08 pm

Calico looked up at Cervantes, "I thought you said you couldn't sleep. Am I the only one who sees the Royal Navy on the horizon?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Jena remained in her hidding place below deck. she didn't know about the ship, but once cannons started going off she would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 pm

Cervantes laughed a bit. "Why do you think I'm going up here?" He asked. "No one aims for the crows nest in a battle."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:52 pm

"Yes, but they do aim for the mast." Calico pointed out, "Now next time, do us all a favor and tell us when you see another ship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:58 pm

Cervantes thought for a moment before climbing back to the deck. "Well, I lost my parents at a young age, I can't be that smart." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:59 pm

"You all are the stupidest lot I have ever laid eyes on." Calico muttered before the cannons let fire and all Hell broke loose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:01 pm

"Oddly, I get that a lot." Cervantes said as he started tending to his position as a powder-monkey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:02 pm

jena heard the cannons and came above deck. she picked up a rifle and started picking off the people on the other ship. she wanted to take out as many as she could before it got to close combat.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:12 pm

Calico realized that getting away without a fight at this point was useless, so she decided to get something done and drew her sword. The ship wasn't going anywhere right now, so she had better things to do than steer. Calico boarded the other ship when it got close enough and busied herself with finding and eliminating the captain of the other ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Cervantes snuck onto the opposing ship, found where they keep their gunpowder and blackpowder, and he lit a fuse to blow it. He then fought his way back onto Satan's Madness, passing Calico on the way. "You might want to get back on the ship, kitten." He said with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:25 pm

Calico read the mischievousness in his eyes and made her way back to the Madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:39 pm

Cervantes counted off the seconds as they ticked by. "Five... four... three... two... one... boom." He said as the other ship split in the middle, spouting wood, flames, and people.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:42 pm

Calico sighed, glad she listened to someone for once. However, her curse struck and she was impaled old and by a flying splinter of the ship and pinned to the mast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:44 pm

Cervantes blinked once as he saw Calico impaled by the wood, but he knew her curse so he walked over casually. "Need a little help there, kitten?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Calico's eyes rolled back in her head as her body lay still for a few seconds, then they fluttered back open and she blinked, "Yah. Just a little. Ever tried pulling one of these out of yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:07 pm

"I can't say that I've had the pleasure." He said as he grabbed the giant splinter and pulled it out of the mast and Calico."You owe me though." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:10 pm

"Do not. If you hadn't blown up the ship in the first place, it wouldn't have happened." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:10 pm

"If I hadn't blown up the ship, we'd probably be at the bottom of the ocean, or in the slave market."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:13 pm

"We could have taken them." Calico said confidently, her blood all over the deck, "And just so you are warned, the captain will most likely make you clean all this up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:14 pm

He shrugged. "Well, I guess that means its time for me to go look out." He said, ascending to the crows nest.
((Someone should make Jack Sparrow as a character/the captain... Maybe I will))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:47 am

Jena had always had a habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. usually it didn't turn out too bad... usually. like with calico, she had gotten on the wrong side of the splinters. it went right through her stomach. somehow, it hadn't pierced any of her organs. she had fallen below deck, behind a few boxes. it was unlikely that anyone had seen her get hit or saw her fall.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Calico looked around, "Where is the she-male? I could have sworn it was right here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 4:11 pm

Jena looked up at the sky from below deck, coughing now and again though the pain that simple act caused hurt almost more then she could bear. she dare not look down at the splinter that went completely through her, sticking out at both sides. her breathing was pained and ragged. she knew her time was fast approaching, yet she had not the strength to cry out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Calico jumped below deck, "He-she? You down here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Jena managed to kick a crate away from her, so her head could be visible to calico. her breathing was painfull and she was hurting really bad. calico had been killed instantly by something like this. but she had extra lives, jena did not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next