Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Satan's Madness - Page 16 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 16 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Satan's Madness - Page 16 I_vote_lcapSatan's Madness - Page 16 I_voting_barSatan's Madness - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Satan's Madness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Satan's Madness - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:05 am

Jena shook her head. "it would take someone real infamous to draw this many out. Jason Amaroq, jack sparrow..." he trailed off as he realized it could also be Calico. she would love to see her again. she did love the piratess captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 am

Cervantes shrugged. "Heh, it could be Calico for all we know." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:10 am

Jena looked up at him. "what would you say the chances of that would be?" she asked rubbing her bloody arms. she would gladly kill anyone to see calico again. she did her best to hide how much it would mean to her, but failed quite horribly at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:25 am

"Not to be a fun-killer, but slim to none in my opinion." He said with a shug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:27 am

Jena sighed. "I figured that was the case... should we follow their tracks?" she asked reffering to the bootprints in the ground that were almost impossible to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:29 am

Cervantes shrugged. "You can. I'm going to enjoy my day at port." Cervantes said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:42 am

Jena nodded. if there was even the faintest chance of her finding calico again, she would take it. she tracked the boot prints, hoping against hope that calico would be at the end of them. if not... the dagger would taste more of her blood.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Calico nodded to James, "Yah. I have a er... special place where I hid it until I can go back for it." She pulled her hat over her eyes and ducked farther into the hole, making it almost impossible to see her as the hat was the same brown color as the dirt.
More of the Navy troops were in the forest searching for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Jena didn't realize how close he had gotten to calico's hidding place. all she knew was that she had bumped into some ticked of navy boys. she ducked behind a tree as gunshots ripped at the trunk. she drew her pistols and returned fire in a way that would have made western gunslingers go slackjawed in awe. the navy boys fell dead and Jena lept up into the tree, getting above sight as reinforcements arrived. she had stolen one of their rifles and picked them off one by one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:29 pm

James smiled and nodded. "Ah. I hear gunfire... want me to check it out, seeing as they'd hang you if you got caught?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:52 pm

"I wouldn't worry about hanging me. But, if they are here, might as well do some damage." Calico got out of her hiding place and brushed herself off, "Let's kick some a**."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:54 pm

James smirked and nodded. "Right. You have a cutlass I could borrow?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:00 pm

"Yah." Calico pulled one out of her belt and handed it to him, handle first, the blade resting in her hand, "Don't hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:03 pm

James rolled his eyes. "Pfft. If I'd hurt myself with anything, it'd be the gun. Like I said before, I'm a myrmidon." He said, taking the sword from Calico.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:30 pm

Calico smiled. She liked this kid's style. The Navy troops were soon around them, Calico moving like a panther. Stealthily and silently. She moved with an expert grace and skill. It was no wonder she was called 'The Calico Cat'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:37 pm

James smiled and set about butchering the Navy troops. It made sense that his nickname was "The Saber" because he outmatched all when it came to fencing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:39 pm

smoke rose a few meters to the east of calico. the navy had set fire to the tree, even as she shot them down. she lept from the tree, swords glinting from the light of the fire as she hacked down several that came at her. she had lost any self restraint that she would normally use. she was a wounded animal, made all the more dangerous by pain. her bleeding arms from her self mutilation scared the navy, as they envisioned her a demon, straight from hell itself. she laughed as bullets lodged themselves in her legs. she was beyond pain. the navy had never faced an emo pirate before. pain didn't slow them down.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:48 pm

Calico weighed a grenade in her hand, then lunged it down the shirt if one of the navy men, kissing his cheek. Hie eyes widened at Calico's famous 'kiss of death'. There was a rumor that if she kissed you, it was only because you were about to die. She shoved him back into his comrades, sending them all sky high. The explosion could be heard for miles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Jena heard the explosion, and knew it must be calico. a shot ripped through her shoulder and she laughed maniacly. "oh silly boy you can't hurt me with steel bullets" she said like a lunatic. she beheaded the guy the next minute. some of them ran screaming like women into calico, tugging at her shirt. "save us from that demon" they begged, too terrified to realize who they were clinging to.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:08 pm

Calico frowned and shot him in the head, "I am worse than any demon you can see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:17 pm

another man ran headlong into her. "please save us. that woman be a demon! she takes bullets and laughs at our efforts. she beheads us without any emotion save her maniacle laughter" he said in hysterics. at this time a human head hit the soldier in the back of the head. "god save us she nears!" he screamed then ran off as fast as he can not daring to look back as the screams drew closer to calico and james.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:19 pm

Calico lobbed another of her grenades at the oncoming army of Navy men.
Demon? Who could they be talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:25 pm

more navy men kept running, terrified of whatever followed them. some shot backwards, only to fall with a bullet between the eyes. "oh come now boys! are we done playing?" a familiar, and yet at the same time alien voice spoke. it seemed half crazy. soon calico could see jena break through the trees. one of the navy men tried to stab her with a knife but she turned his hand unto his chest and cut it open. she ripped out his heart and stuffed it in the poor man's mouth. her arms still bled from her own knife, but many other spots bled from bullets. her eyes seemed half insane, and her lips were curled back in an evil smirk. she was hardly recognizable as the girlman calico had ditched. she had been hurt deep by calico's leaving. and now it was apparant how bad it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:30 pm

James continued to hack through the soldiers, watching in awe as Calico blew them up with her grenades. When the men started running away, James thought, Those old legends again? Ugh, stupid Brits. before seeing Jena burst through the trees. "What is that thing?" He shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Jena turned her head slowly towards james when he spoke. the evil grin still plastered to her face. "oh little boy wants to play too" she hissed moving towards him, not noticing calico yet. her swords were both drawn at the ready. just the look of almost pure insanity in her face was enough to scare anyone, including james. it was inhuman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan's Madness   Satan's Madness - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satan's Madness
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next