Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 I_voting_barWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 I_vote_lcapWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 I_voting_barWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Where The Streets Have No Name

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:52 pm

"i'll wait as long as I can.... but i promise I wil go" he said gently bringing her close. "you better get there" he said holding her tightly. He didn't want to go without her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 pm

She nodded, "I'll try."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 pm

He kept hugging her anyway. He really didn't want to leave her behind.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:38 pm

1225 lifted her head, "Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:24 pm

"i didn't hear anything" he said listening curiously.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:00 am

She held up one finger, "Close your eyes... Just listen..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:18 am

He closed his eyes and stayed perfectly silent, listening now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:34 am

There was a banging outside, followed by a male, drunken voice shouting her number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:42 am

"i'll see what he wants" he said before opening the door. "what do you want?" he asked watching the drunk man.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:44 am

"I need 1225..." He muttered, "Stupid b*tch...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:46 am

"for what purpose drunk?" he asked, not at all impressed with the drunken man.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:49 am

"I gotta kill 'er..." He muttered, trying to push past him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:52 am

He grabbed him by the collar and pushed him back. "You aren't going in my house" he said sternly. "why do you want to kill her?" he asked, letting one hand wander into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:45 pm

The man didn't give any clear answers, just muttering "Filthy f*cking b*tch.... I'mma gonna kill 'er..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:34 pm

"what did she do?" He asked again. "you won't be killing her tonight, I can promise you that" he said watching the man very closely.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:19 pm

1225 looked up, confused, "I know that voice..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:04 am

He glanced back at her. "what does he want to kill you for?" he asked, keeping his eye on the man to be sure he didn't let the man passed him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:02 pm

"My parents owed him money... They promised to let him have me in exchange for the money they owed him... Like to settle their debts... But, I ran away before he could find me... He's in charge of the guys who keep breaking into my house..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:09 am

"just how much did they owe him?" 2518 asked stil keeping his eyes on the man.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:40 pm

1225 thought, "I don't know... A lot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:34 pm

"how much money were you owed?" 2518 asked the man, still making sure the man kept his distance.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:38 pm

"The girl..." the man muttered, "I don't want the money... I want the girl... They promised her for me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:17 am

"well sorry but you aren't getting her. so i suggest you take the money so that you don't come out behind" he said watching the man closely.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:32 am

The man stumbled into Jason, shoving his way past him, muttering something under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:16 am

2518 grabbed the man and threw him out on his butt. "You have no right to enter my house. He held up a pouch full of money. "take your money and go. the girl is mine now as I have paid the debt owed to you" He said tossing the bag so it landed on the man's lap. "now go" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where The Streets Have No Name
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: