Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 I_voting_barWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 I_voting_barWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Where The Streets Have No Name

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:06 am

"Just remembering." She said simply, "It's odd... I can't see anymore, but I can still remember the images I had before I lost my sight."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:09 am

"ah i see" 2518 said moving closer to her. "if you remember how things looked maybe I could describe things to you so you can see again." he offered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:12 am

"I'm just going off of memories, thanks." She said simply, wary to trust anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:14 am

2518 nodded. "whatever works for you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:15 am

1225 turned a corner, arriving at her house. It was the same run-down apartments that all the humans got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:17 am

2518 followed her. "seems like everywhere is the same" he remarked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:44 am

"It is." She said simplt, fishing though her pockets for the keys and unlocking the door, stepping in, "I'm going to go to bed now. Just... You can sleep on the couch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 pm

2518 smiled. "that's all fine by me" he said. "would it be alright if i give you another hug as thanks for putting me up for the night?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 pm

1225 reached over and put her hand on his chest to feel where he was, then nodded, "Sure..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:17 am

2518 smiled and wrapped his arms gently around her and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 am

1225 blushed a bit, then slid out awkwardly, feeling her way into her room, "Sleep tight..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 am

2518 smiled. "you too" he called softly after her before laying down easily on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:52 am

At about midnight, there was a crashing sound like shattering glass and a scream from 1225's room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:07 am

2518 woke with a start and ran into her room wondering what he would find at this hour of the night.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:55 pm

A group of guys had broken in the window and had a knife at 1225's throat as they tied her wrists to the headboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:48 pm

obviously no one expected someone else to be in this house. the one with a knife was punched back out the window with a broken nose. he picked up the knife and held it like a dagger. "leave now or I will be forced to make this painful" 2518 said. his time as a worker had made him much stronger than these guys.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:54 pm

1225 was breathing quickly, one arm tied to her headboard as the men ran out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:56 pm

2518 sat down on the bed next to her and gently untied her again. "calm down now. they're gone. it's just me again" he said softly to her as he gently put his arms around her like before so she would know it was him. "you're safe now so just relax" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:06 pm

1225 breathed a little slower, but still seemed shaken, "This happens all the time..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:11 pm

2518 hugged her closer to him. "well from now on you can come live with me. Everyone around where I live knows well enough that I don't tolerate stuff like this" he offered stilll hugging her gently to keep her relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:16 pm

1225 nodded, not paranoid now, just craving somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:19 pm

"do you want me to sleep in here the rest of the night to be sure no one else tries that?" he aske softly as he held her close to him to keep her calm.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:29 pm

1225 nodded, clinging close to him like a child might cling to a parent during a thunderstorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:36 pm

2518 held her close and slowly lay down, pulling the covers over them gently. he hummed softly to help her get back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:47 pm

1225 eventually drifted back to sleep, her body relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where The Streets Have No Name
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: