Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Where The Streets Have No Name I_vote_lcapWhere The Streets Have No Name I_voting_barWhere The Streets Have No Name I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Where The Streets Have No Name I_vote_lcapWhere The Streets Have No Name I_voting_barWhere The Streets Have No Name I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Where The Streets Have No Name

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Where The Streets Have No Name Empty
PostSubject: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Where The Streets Have No Name Where_the_streets_have_no_name_by_undyingangel

"I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name

I want to feel, sunlight on my face
See that dust cloud disappear without a trace
I want to take shelter from the poison rain

Were still building
Then burning down love, burning down love
And when I go there
I go there with you...
(its all I can do)

The cities a flood
And our love turns to rust
Were beaten and blown by the wind
Trampled into dust
Ill show you a place
High on ta desert plain

Still building
Then burning down love
Burning down love
And when I go there
I go there with you
(its all I can do)"
-Where The Streets Have No Name, U2

You're trapped.
Stuck, trapped, enclosed, caged...
No matter the word, it doesn't make a difference. Either way, you're never going to get out.
The Underground City has a hold on you. You can't leave, you don't even know how.
You've been here so long, you don't remember freedom, you don't remember sunlight.
Humans aren't truly people here. They are slaves, working, building more and more for the creatures that had enslaved them.
No one has names anymore. Just numbers. They have drained these people of personality, and individuality.
You are just one more number to them.
But, one day, you get an idea.
"Let's become something more than another number."

Code:
[img][/img]
Number
Work:
Biography:

Characters

Where The Streets Have No Name Trapped_by_belladelune
Work: Entertainment
Biography: 1225 was a normal child from birth, taken from her family to determine her talent at three weeks old, and never saw them again. In a fit of rage, the creature's instructor beat her violently until she couldn't move. The teacher was simply given a firm scolding, but the attack left 1225 blind. Somehow, it was discovered that even though she can no longer see and her face is scarred by the attack, she is a beautiful artist. She dances for the creatures, paints, and sings. When she doesn't obey, she is beaten and forced to paint with her own blood. She rarely has interaction with any other humans, and even when she does get to speak with some, they are usually wary of her because of her scars. She usually is only outside long enough to travel from the arena to her home.

Where The Streets Have No Name Anime
Work: Construction
Bio: 2518 doesn't remember anything before he began work. He proved himself a very able worker in all aspects of construction and is now a sort of foreman among the humans. He is still as expendable as any other worker, but he is the one who leads the human workers in his area. He recently found a Manual for the heavy machinery and spends time in secret reading it.

Where The Streets Have No Name 2e5cf5f55cf1b51d9a36c880d592e087
Mei, formerly 1150
Work: Outside the city; medic for the humans
Bio: Mei escaped from the city when she was ten, and lived with the refugees ever since. She is a talented warrior and assassin, though her true strength lies in medicine. She is quiet and a little shy, but a true friend to the end.

Last edited by Bella Strauss on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Where The Streets Have No Name Anime
Work: Construction
Bio: 2518 doesn't remember anything before he began work. He proved himself a very able worker in all aspects of construction and is now a sort of foreman among the humans. He is still as expendable as any other worker, but he is the one who leads the human workers in his area. He recently found a Manual for the heavy machinery and spends time in secret reading it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:59 pm

((Accepted.))

"1225."
She sighed, rolling over onto her back, her hands resting on either side of her head, palms up. She took another breath, trying to wake herself up, then the mechanical speaker voiced again.
"1225."
She sat up, brushing through her hair with her fingers until it felt right. There was a mirror in the bathroom, but hell of a lot of good that would do her.
"I'm here." She said simply, her voice cracking at first, still taking the time to wake up.
"1225. Your presence is required at the arena for tonight. Requested Performance: Dance."
She nodded, "Alright. I'll be there. Time?"
"8:30 p.m. Alleine out."
She sighed, standing and stepping into the bathroom, her feet touching cold tiles carefully. She loved the way they felt. If you kept moving, they would always feel that gentle, waking cold. She felt for the metal knobs on the sink, turning them carefully, moving her hand down the faucet to the water. She took a moment to feel the temperature: cold. Everything seemed cold today. She splashed the water onto her face, then ran her fingers through her hair again, making her way to her dresser, finding her dull gray standard-issue jumpsuit. It was what all the humans were required to wear. She sat it on the floor in front of the shower, feeling for the faucet. She turned it on, moving the water to a warm temperature, and undressing, stepping into the warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:35 pm

"You two, make sure those support beams are secure. 0153, pick up the pace we're already behind schedule" he said, floating a few feet off the air with his special shoes as he did some welding while laying horizontal. he was pretty much the leader in this area, as his patch on his right shoulder showed, just a hammer with the words "Foreman, Sector 7". So far, his group was the only one to never miss a deadline, an offense that often resulted in beatings or deaths. He had every intent of keeping it that way. He finished his welding job and moved to one of the heavy movers, a large bulky machine with claws that was used to move large items from one point to another. once the supports were secure he started setting things up for the next stage of contruction.

Last edited by Jason Amaroq on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:57 pm

1225 stepped out of the shower, drying herself off with a towel as she felt the warm steam against her skin. She dressed, looked for her shoes, and found the doorknob. She let the wind dry her hair behind her as she walked down the streets toward the arena. She was running about an hour early, but she figured she'd get some practice in before performance time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:02 pm

It was soon clear what 2518's group was doing. they were rebuilding the worn down bridge to the arena. It was already half completed, but they were under a strict time limit. It was supposed to be done in just one more hour.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Unable to see, 1225 just kept walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:16 pm

2518 was shocked to see a girl just walk over the edge in the twenty foot gap in the bridge. He was thankful for his hoverboots as he caught her midfall. "you might want to watch your step. we aren't quite finished with the bridge yet" he said starting to fly her to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:18 pm

"Key word there being 'watch'." she said with a sigh, waving her hand over her face, "I can't see. At all. I just know I'm supposed to be in there in less than an hour."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:20 pm

"ah well that's a shame" he said setting her down. "what time will you be comming back around so I can help you in case we aren't done yet?" He asked watching her. he saw the scars but they didn't really faze him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:27 pm

"I don't know. Assume a while. I'm entertainment." She shrugged, waving, "Thanks. And see ya later." she said as she walked inside the arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:21 pm

2518 nodded and floated back to work. all seemed to continue as usual now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:23 pm

1225 walked into the arena, then stopped as she felt one of the creatures put it's hand in front of her.
"Wait here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:27 pm

2518 worked almost tirelessly. his body was accustomed to such work. The creature that oversaw all construction didn't seem impressed, but then again, by now it was used to Jason's capacity for work.

Last edited by Jason Amaroq on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:32 pm

((Number. Not Name. ^^ ))
1225 waited, then the creature pushed her forward a bit. She made her way back stage, changing into the dance costume they had laid out for her. She ran through the music a few times, practicing her movements, then went on into the Arena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:37 pm

It wasn't long before the bridge was finished. he dismissed his workers for the day and sat leaned against a support beam waiting for the creature to return so jason could give his status report.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 pm

1225 walked outside the building, now finished with her routine. She walked out to the bridge, trying to figure out weather it was safe to go across or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Jason walked over to her. "it's safe to cross now. we finished a little while ago" he said smiling despite the fact she couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:43 pm

"Thank you." She said simply, walking on across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:45 pm

2518 watched her. "not much of a talker are you?" He asked curiously as he walked after her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:05 pm

She chuckled a bit, "You could say that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:52 am

"mind me asking why?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 pm

"Never had anyone that talked back." She said simply, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I get nervous enough as is walking home, and with you behind me, I'm the picture of paranoid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Jasno chuckled. "my appologies. if you wait a few minutes I could walk next to you instead so you don't get paranoid" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:40 am

"I wouldn't be able to tell if you were quiet." She said with a light hint of sarcasm.
((Remember, they don't have names.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where The Streets Have No Name
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: