Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 I_voting_barWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 I_vote_lcapWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 I_voting_barWhere The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Where The Streets Have No Name

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:10 pm

"well it's a good thing I brought the driller" he said. "they'd catch us easily getting through that gap. how about we make it a bit bigger" he asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:18 pm

"They are inside. Once we get out, we're safe."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:19 pm

"yyeah. " he nodded. "well let's drive through that gap. this driller has a lot of armor so no weapon will hurt it" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:21 pm

1225 hesitated, "We could get through better without it. The sentries would hear the noise it makes and catch us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:30 pm

He nodded a bit. "well luckily for me the tools depot is the same place as the weapons cache so" he paused as he pulled out a rifle from under the seat. "I am armed too" he said smiring.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:32 pm

1225 still seemed a bit wary, but nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:39 pm

he smiled and helped her out of the driler and kept a grip on her hand. "stay close" he whispered as he walked silently towards the gate.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:43 pm

They were soon within sight of the exit. 1225 was tense and rigid, holding onto him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 pm

He held the rifle at the ready. He watched for any signs of the creatures, still keeping a grip on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:00 pm

There was a sound much like a rifle shot, as 1225 went rigid and fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:06 pm

He kneeled with her. He had heard exactly where the shot had come from and fired a shot of his own right back. he picked her up on his back. "stay with me now" he said as he broke into a sprint for the entrance. they just had to get through there...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:23 pm

1225 held onto him, groaning in pain. It didn't take long for them to get out of the pipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm

He kept running until he was sure that the creatures had not followed. He gently set her down. "where did they get you?" He asked looking over her body.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:57 pm

She was holding onto her side, blood running between her fingers. She lifted her hand lightly, wincing. The shot looked like it had almost gone all the way through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:11 am

"this isn't good" he murmured to himself. He pulled out the shot and ripped his shirt to bandage it tightly so that it wouldn't bleed through. He picked her up gently in his arms. "we have to keep moving. Just keep talking to me" he said watching her as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:14 am

"Did we make it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:23 am

"yeah hun. we got through the gate" he said softly to her. "keep talking to me we should be pretty close now" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:25 am

"I'm cold..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 am

He held her closer to his body. "hold onto me. i'm warm enough to keep you from getting cold" he said. "stay awake with me. Don't go to sleep" he said looking desperately for the human settlement that was supposed to be out ehre.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:35 am

Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 2e5cf5f55cf1b51d9a36c880d592e087
Mei, formerly 1150
Work: Outside the city; medic for the humans
Bio: Mei escaped from the city when she was ten, and lived with the refugees ever since. She is a talented warrior and assassin, though her true strength lies in medicine. She is quiet and a little shy, but a true friend to the end.

1225 held onto him, trying to steady her breath. "But I'm so tired..."
An asian-looking girl was in front of him, holding an arrow to his throat, looking from him to 1225.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:38 am

"1225 stay awake" he said trying to stay calm despite teh arrow to his throat he had his rifle at the new girl's stomach. "please let us pass, I just want to find somewhere where I can take care of her" he said hardly able to keep the desperation out of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:39 am

The girl looked at his gun, "If you will put away your gun, I can save her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:44 am

He sighed and let the gun fall to the ground. "I hope you can" He said holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:46 am

The girl held out her arms, "Hand her to me, please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:58 am

He sighed. He knew he didn't have a choice in the matter. He handed her over reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Streets Have No Name   Where The Streets Have No Name - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where The Streets Have No Name
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: