Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Linas
Admin
Admin
Linas

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Jonathan slowly starting walking away seeing that Jason and Janzelle were in a deep conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.c0llarful.tumblr.com
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:21 pm

Janzelle nodded, "You really think so?"
((I just noticed, the three of us all have character names that start with a J))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. "positive. Bella hated my guts when we started out of all of this but she's starting to think of me as a friend i think" he said. "you can stick around me, i'll be your friend" he said smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Janzelle smiled a bit, then hugged him, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Jason was a bit surprized at the hug but he quickly relaxed and hugged her as well. "no problem Janzelle" he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:03 am

There was a soft rumbling by Jason and Janzelle, but before Jason had time to react, Janzelle had picked up a demon by it's neck, and was snarling at it, ready to kill it.

Bella woke with a light groan, "Mmph..." She chuckled, "I slept like a rock."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 am

"what the heck is that?" Jason asked looking at the demon.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:06 am

"Dead." Janzelle said with a snarl, then snapped it's neck in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 am

"well that answers my question" he said watching the demon. "i take it that thing tried to attack us?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 am

"I know." He said. He bra was unhooked.
Adrian smiled. "It was nice, though. Dream about me?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 am

"I don't know." Janzelle said simply, "But it scared me."

((lol))
Bella chuckled, "I'd tell you to ask Kalvin, but he's not here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:13 am

Jason chuckled. "that's as good a reason as any i suppose" he said smiling a bit at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:14 am

Janzelle sighed, "It was a reflex."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:16 am

Jason smiled a bit at her. "don't worry too much about it' he said putting his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:42 am

Janzelle nodded, "What if it was a person, though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:51 am

((Didn't see that comming, did yah?))
Adrian smiled at her. "I'll just take it that you had a wet dream about me." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Bella chuckled, shaking her head lightly, as though wondering what she was going to do with him.
((Not really, but sort of, you know?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:31 pm

((Not really. But I'll just nod and agree.))
Adrian smiled a bit, sitting up with one arm around her. "Maybe we should find somewhere better to hang than the grass."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Bella chuckled, "You have a problem with grass?" she joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:47 pm

He smiled. "Yes. I do." He said back.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:53 pm

"Fine. We'll go somewhere else." She chuckled, standing up, wobbling a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:56 pm

He smiled and stood up along with her, steadying her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Bella smiled a bit, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:07 pm

"Don't worry about it. Though if you'd like to thank me...." He trailed of, grinning a bit, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Bella shook her head, "I don't know if I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next