Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Kyira

Kyira

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:57 am

"Well still, Zane butt is not my top thing to see right now."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 am

He smiled, sill clearly teasing, "Ah, well, when it is, all you have to do is ask." he looked back at the box, "Looks like that means we're swinging by my house..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:04 am

"So we get to see your bachelor pad huh?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:11 am

Zane chuckled, "I guess so. After years of pestering me, you finally get to see it."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:35 am

"Oh yes, because Dianne was right about how I wanted to steal your innocence from her." Kyira said with a laugh and a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:38 am

"If it makes you feel any better, I never took Dianne. She broke in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:53 am

Jason sighed watching the cieling. it seemed like so long ago that he and zane were just a couple of kids just wandering the streets...
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:26 pm

"For now, let's all just get some rest, alright?" Zane smiled, looking over at everyone.
Bella nodded, "Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Jason nodded quietly, brushing some hair from Janzelle's face as he leaned back against the barn wall. He closed his eyes and fell asleep rather quickly. Zane would know from experience jason could sleep in the most uncomfortable of places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:44 pm

((I'm sure Zane would know xD ))

Adrian pulled Bella on to his lap and held her, leaning back against a hay bale.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 pm

((oooh... Gay joke on Zane.))

Bella fell asleep as well, and soon sleep came upon them all.

End Chapter 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29