Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Jason smiled and ran his fingers through her hair. "so did you sleep alright?" he asked, not sure if he was uch of a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:15 pm

"Like a rock." she said simply, "Which was the cause of my headache"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:19 pm

Jason chuckled a bit. "sorry i'm not the best pillow" he said rubbing the back of his head. "out of my random curiousity have you ever read Romeo and Juliet?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 pm

She nodded, "It's no problem, my head just hurts when I sleep too long." she listened to him as he spoke of Romeo and Juliette, "I have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Jason smiled. "you know it's knda funny, no one believes that the thing juliet drank really exsists, you know that stuff that made her seem dead? turns out there really is something that does that" he said smiing at her proud of his knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:44 pm

"Really?" Bella asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Jason nodded and held up a small fragment of a root. "chew this up and swallow the juice and you'll look like you're dead for a day" he said nodding. "i know from experience. scared the living sh*t out of zane when we tested it" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:51 pm

Zane looked up briefly, nodding, "It did. I p*ssed my pants."
Bella chuckled, "Sounds like a cool bit of information to keep handy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Jason nodded. "It didn't help zane when i started dancing to thriller right after I realized it" he said laughing again. the memory was just too funny.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:57 pm

"Then p*ss proceeded to sh*t..." Zane sighed, then shook his head and continued playing his guitar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Jason laughed harder and lay back just holding his gut to keep it from bursting. he eventually got a grip on himself and sat back up. "i'm sorry bella but just thinking about it makes me laugh" he said wipping his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 am

Bella laughed along, "Sounds like you two had some fun together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 am

"oh we did." Jason said smiling at her. "I think i still know how to do that dance too come to tihnk of it" he said smiling to himself. he chuckled again, just stuck on the memory.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:07 am

Zane shook his head, "Don't you dare."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:11 am

Jason snickered. "bella do you want to see it?" he asked smiling. he knew zane still got freaked out seeing jason do that dance.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:13 am

Bella chuckled, "Yes. But, only because I want to watch Zane squirm." she teased.
Zane rolled his eyes and groaned, "Oh dear god..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 am

Jason laughed and sat her up and stretched a bit. "i must say i like the way you think" he said. as if the music was playing so only he could hear it, he went through the motions, singing out the words too rather well. strangely enough, he was actually good at it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:26 am

Bella laughed, dragging herself to lean against a tree as Zane tried to avoid watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:30 am

Jason smiled as he finished just like the music video. he laughed and sat down next to bella. "so how was that?" he asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:41 am

Bella applauded lightly, "Good. Much better dancer than I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:43 am

"i'd like to see you dance anyway" he said smiling at her. "or at least when you're better. Will you save me a slow dance next time you hear one?" he asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:57 am

Bella blushed, "I can't dance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 am

Jason smiled at her and leaned into her a bit. "well if you want i'll teach you. it's really easy" he said smiling. "i could teach you a bit right now if you want" he offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:11 pm

He nodded. "Come on." He said, taking off into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Bella shook her head quickly, "No way."

Janzelle took off after Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness
Page 21 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next