Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:57 am

"I could try...." He said, locking for something sharp that wasn't rusty.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:03 am

Zane handed him a pocket knife from his back pocket, "Here. This might be the cleanest blade you can get out here."
Bella frowned and covered her eyes, "Ugh... I can't watch..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:05 am

"C'mon, I'll take you outside." He said, keeping his arm over her shoulders as he hopped off the bale with Bella and his sister before walking outside. Nathan, on the other hand, cut his arm, then Jason's, before pressing the teo together.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:09 am

"Thanks..." Bella sighed, "I'm a bit squeamish when it comes to inflicting injury. Not necessarily the blood, just giving the wound. It's like I can feel it..." she shuddered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:12 am

He shrugged. "It's never really bothered me. But I has an... interesting childhood." He told her.

Nathan gave as much blood as he could before bandaging Jason's arm. His would heal in a moment or two.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:14 am

Zane smiled, "Thanks, Nathan. I owe you one."

((I has? Nice wording.))
"I remember." Bella said simply.
Janzelle looked over at Bella, "How could you feel it if it's not happening to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:16 am

Jason slowly opened his eyes. "am I in hell or did I make it to heaven?" he asked almost drunkenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:17 am

Nathan nodded. "I feel whoozy...."

((d*mn you people who put the "S" key too close to the "D" key >_< ))
He nodded a bit and waited for Bella's reply.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:19 am

"I'm not sure." Bella said simply. "It just kind of happens."
"You never make any sense, do you?" Janzelle asked her.

"You're alive, Jason. And I'd say thanks to Nathan." Zane smiled, "And Nathan, you need to grab something from the mini-fridge to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:21 am

Adrian chuckled a bit. "Jan, that was rude." ((Because Adrian is really the one that needs to correct people.))

Nathan nodded and raided the mini-fridge. Repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:23 am

"Sorry..." Janzelle blushed, apologizing.
"You're fine. I know my reasoning is... lacking." Bella chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:23 am

Jason sighed. "thanks nathan" he murmured. "I need to get some air" he said. he walked out rather quickly, right past bella and adrian. He found a clearing to be alone in. "I can't let myself be weak..." he murmured. "never again" he whispered as he stood on his hands and started doing vertical pushups. He hated the thought of being weak. not to mention training helped him keep his mind off of his present concerns. Whenever he had been weak, he had gone off immediately to train. Zane would probably expect this behavoir by now. He also knew that Jason had, on more than one occasion, pushed himself beyond normal limits and nearly put himself in critical condition.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:40 am

Janzelle was called to the house, where the older couple there gave her some clothes that fit her size better. She came back out wearing simple jeans and a red t-shirt, but decided to try venturing out on her own for a second. She stood by Jason, watching him carefully. With her arms now exposed, the signs of some kind of torture, abuse, or attempted murder were seen criss-crossing her arms and neck. She had her hair pulled back, and on the back of her neck, a cross had been burned into her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:46 am

Jason kept going for some time. He was now struggling to do anything at all. eventually he just pushed up and caught his ankles on a tree branch. He started doing a sort of upside down crunches. his shirt, which kept falling down, became such a nuisense that he just threw it to the ground. His back, and the many,many scars that covered it and his arms were completely visible now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:48 am

Janzelle stopped him, looking at his arm, then hers, and holding them up next to each other, obviously trying to be gentle with him, "Your arm looks like mine..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:51 am

Jason was panting and still hanging upside down by his ankles. he looked at hers and nodded slowly. "yeah i guess they do.... Slayers aren't exactly nice to demons who don't squeal" Jason said smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:54 am

Janzelle nodded, still looking at the scars as though she had never noticed hers were there before. She touched one, "I remember this... It was a man with a silver knife... He called me a monster... Said he was going to kill me... But, after that, I don't remember what happened."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:56 am

Jason smiled a bit at her. "probably for the best. if you want I could tell you the stories behind mine" he offered not sure if that would help or not.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:59 am

Janzelle nodded, sitting on the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:04 am

Jason let his ankles lose and flipped so he landed on his feet. He ran a finger over his arms. "these were from either knives or hot irons in attempts to torture information out of me" he said quietly. he turned so his back was to her. "the really long ones are from whippings mostly from times when i spit in the face of those who captured me, the short ones are from when they tried stabbbing me to get information" Jason explained. he turned back to her. he showed her a long scar going from his right shoudler to left hip. "that was from a sword that almost killed me when i made my escape" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:07 am

Janzelle nodded, looking over her arms, "I don't remember most of these..." The marks were all clear in origin. There were burns, stab wounds, gunshots, bites, claws, tears... You name it, she had at least one. Even still the cross on the back of her neck was the clearest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:10 am

"it's probably for the best... with most scars you don't want to remember what caused them" Jason said kindly. now that his shirt was off his ribcage was almost perfectly visible. he was practically a walking skeleton.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:13 am

Janzelle nodded, "It bothers me... I feel like I'm missing part of myself." she hugged herself lightly, showing that her body was in similar condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:21 am

Jason rubbed her back gently. "don't let it bother you. Some memories like that are best left forgotten" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:23 am

His hand would be able to feel all of her ribs and her spine, as though she felt so fragile, though he knew she was not. Janzelle nodded, "I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness
Page 8 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next