Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 am

Jason smiled softly at her. "seems we both have missed a few too many meals" he said watching her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:26 am

"I didn't have anything to eat..." She said softly, thinking back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:28 am

Jason nodded a bit. "well you can take a bit from me every day until you're back up to speed' he said. "i can lose a lot of blood before it effects me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 am

"But I could have really hurt you last time. I don't want to risk killing anyone on accident again." Thinking about it seemed to really bother her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 am

Jason shook his head. "i'm the last person you'd be able to kill doing that. I can stop you like i did today so no worries" Jason said smiling a bit at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 am

"You are as thin as I am. You need to eat, too." She reminded him. "And I'm only half vampire. I need to eat, not just drink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:35 am

Jason nodded. "we'll get us both some food too" he said agreeing with her. though he would give his rations to jan and bella to be sure they had enough to continue first.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Janzelle nodded, scratching the back of her neck a bit, pausing as her fingers touched the burned-on cross. She ran her fingertips along the shape, as though touching it made her remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Jason sniffed the air. "something's comming" he murmured. he looked at Janzelle. "whatever it is, stay behind me until we know what it is" he said moving although he was exhausted from the training.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Janzelle doubted he was in condition to fight, though she nodded anyway, taking a step behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 pm

A shot errupted from a bush and went right into jason's left shoulder. "it's a slayer" He said as a growl rose in his throat. He lept straight into the bushes. more shots went off and then silence. a few moments later a dead slayer was tossed out of the bush, followed by jason. He was bleeding from the gunshot but was otherwise uninjured. "if you're thirsty drain him" jason said panting a bit from the sudden effort.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Janzelle shook her head, "Not now, but perhaps in a little while." she looked at Jason's shoulder, "Want me to try and look at that?" she offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Jason nodded. "if you would that would be good. the bullet is a silver one, most likely he thought I was a werewolf." Jason said, not seeming to recoil at all from pain. "if you could get it out that would be great since if they stay in they just make it hurt to move" he said as if this happened all the time to him.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:10 pm

Janzelle nodded, pulling the bullet out, then quickly tossing it on the ground, the tips of her fingers burned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:11 pm

Jason pulled a bit of aloe from his pocket. he rubbed the leaves gently on the tips of her fingers to keep them from hurting, even as blood ran freely from the wound in his shoulder. "do you think you could control yourself enough to clean up the blood?" He asked not in a mean way but a serious way.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:14 pm

"I might... I'm not sure..." she said nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Jason smield softly. "go ahead and give it a shot, if you lose control i'll stop you like before" he said gently as he ran his fingers through her hair to calm her down. "just don't bite down and you should be fine" he said
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Janzelle nodded, licking the blood off of his shoulder and sucking on the wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Jason smiled softly at her and ran his fingers gently through her hair to keep her calm so that she wouldn't bite down. "once it stops bleeding on its own you can stop" he said softly in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Janzelle eventually made herself stop, pulling her head back and gasping a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Jason smiled at her. "see? i told you you could control it" He said still running his fingers gently through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Janzelle nodded, smiling, "I did... I did it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:43 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. "you just needed a bit of practice but now you got it" He said hugging her gently, mostly with hsi uninjured arm. "so next time don't worry so much, just relax and it will go fine" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Janzelle nodded, "Thanks."

Bella smiled lightly at Adrian, "I'm really glad you found your sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Jason smiled at her, "no problem" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next