Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 I_vote_lcapVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 I_voting_barVampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:30 pm

"I don't know, and I'm worried." Adrian said, shifting the book between his hands.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:35 pm

Further up the river, Bella was sitting on the banks trying to re-wrap her leg as it bled, tears in her eyes, muttering something under her breath.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Jason came up to her slowly. "here let me help you with that" he said softly. he tossed the slightly wet bandages aside and rewraped it with a fresh set. "there now" he said smiling softly at her. "no need to cry" he said gently brushing the tears from her eyes. "want to tell me what made you run like that?" he asked softly as he sat next to her, ready to chase her should she run again.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:44 pm

"Y-you got hurt a-and it was my fault..." She said, hiccuping, "I-it was be-because of me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Jason smiled softly at her. "there there don't think that way" he said moving closer to her and hugging her gently. "yes i got hurt, but if you haven't caught on yet that sort of thing happens a lot to me. besides the point, i'm fine, i'm not dying after all" he said smiling at her. he wiped her tears away again. "now you don't worry about me. i won't die anytime soon. i'll keep you and everyone else safe" he said kindly to her. "now can i have a hug?" he asked smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Bella hugged him tightly, not taking off this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:55 pm

Jason smiled softly and hugged her. 'is your leg alright now?' he asked glancing down at it. he Had warned her to stay off of it.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:15 pm

"No... It still hurts." she sighed, still sniffling a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:22 pm

"well to be fair i did warn you to stay off of it" he said softly. he pulled some small berries from his pocket. "here, chew a few of these. they are a pain killer" he said still keeping one arm gently around her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Bella just did as she was told, "Swallow or just chew?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:33 pm

"just chew it. when the juice is gone spit out what's left" he said smiling softly at her. he popped a couple in his mouth and started to chew them as well for the pain in his arms right now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Bella chewed on it for a while, then spit out the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Jason smiled at her after spitting out his remains as well. "now doesn't that feel better?" he asked hugging her gently since his arms were so stiff.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:47 pm

Bella nodded a bit, her clothes and hair dripping wet from the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Jason noticed how all wet she was. he took off his coat and put it around her shoulders. "do you have a change of clothes?" he asked hugging her again to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 pm

She shook her head, "No. When we left Dianne's, this was all I had."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:59 pm

Jason sighed a bit. "there's only one way to dry your clothes out and i'm sure you wouldn't be too happy about it" he said breaking a few sticks and starting a small fire in the miniature clearing they were in since darkness was starting to fall.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Bella's teeth chattered in the night, sounds like idle footsteps drawing near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Jason kicked out the fire and pulled bella close to him. he heard the footsteps drawing near. "stay quiet" he said hiding them in a bush, his eyes quickly adapting to the dim light. his body was incredibly warm, so it might keep her teeth from chattering.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Zane walked into the clearing with a make-shift torch. He bent down to where the fire was and inspected it, calling out Jason's name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Jason let out a breath. "Zane I swear I told you before to call first, walk second when it comes to me" he said from th bush. he held bella close in his arms and stood up, walking to wear zane could see them.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:58 pm

Zane shrugged a bit, "Sorry. Memory isn't my best thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:03 am

"I know i know. is the way back safe? i was just going to wait out here until morning since i didn't know if it was" he said keeping bella close so she could stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 am

"It was from what I saw." Zane said simply, looking over at Bella, "She's tired though. We'll head back in the morning." He took off his shirt, "Here. Put this on while you're clothes dry."
Zane sat Bella down behind a tree and turned away so they wouldn't see her as she switched clothes into his shirt, which fit her like a nightgown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:15 am

Meanwhile jasno rekindled the fire, just large enough to keep them warm. He sat waiting for them to come back out. in the firelight many of his scars were visible, something he wished wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness   Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diary Ch 5: Prince of Darkness
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next