Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 I_vote_lcapBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 I_voting_barBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 I_vote_lcapBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 I_voting_barBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Brave New World: Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:25 am

She thought for a second, "no... Nothing..."

Ming shrugged, then looked out the window, "The sun is down.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 am

Akahando nodded. "If I'm not back in half an hour, send the others." He told her before rushing out.

Adrian shrugged a little, letting her slip back down to the ground. "Suit yourself, then. How about you, Dianne?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Dianne shrugged, "Thirsty, but I can take care of that myself."

Ming nodded a yes, and stayed in the village this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Adrian sratched his chin, pondering something. "That gives me an idea... Dianne, do you think that we could turn these... skinwalkers, was it?"

Akahando quickly shifted to his beast for as he rushed through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Dianne nodded, "That's what she said they were called. And I'm not really sure. Do you want to try, or shall I?" Dianne paused, "Do you hear that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:57 pm

"Hear what?" Adrian asked, before Akahando burst through the door/door frame, hooked an arm around Addy's waist, and began to rush back to the village.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:00 pm

"That." Dianne pointed, "Shall we follow him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Adrian braced himself, about to rush after them before he sighed. "No... they'll be expecting us. And we're outnumbered."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Dianne nodded, "Did you get anything interesting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Adrian nodded. "Yeah. They have a pretty advanced healing factor. Almost on par with ours. They also havve that beast form thing, and if they harm us, it takes much longer to heal."

Akahando continued running until he reached the village. He set Addy on the bed and unwolfed. "Ming, get some healing herbs." He said, dressing himself.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Ming nodded and quickly rushed off. Adrastea exhaled in relief, "Thank you." she whispered.

Dianne nodded, "So, now we just have to find a way to kill one." she mused, "Pity, that. The girl seemed nice. How did she say her name again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:59 pm

Adrian nodded a bit. "Adrastea, I think. Though, we wouldn't have to kill them... if we could catch the other one, Addy wouldn't be strong enough to come and get him. We'd haveat least a day or two to do some research. Now, just how could we catch him...."

Akahando nodded. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you? How did they get you?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:10 pm

"I don't remember..." she said softly, "And I'm pretty sure my hands are both broken... and my arm..." she sighed.

Dianne nodded, "Lure him out. I'm sure he's going to want to get us back. If he thinks only one of us is out, then we can get him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Adrian smiled. "Ah... and what better lure than you. No offense, of course." Adrian said.
*Hint: Adrian will get jealous if Dianne seduces Akahando*

Akahando nodded. "Your other arm? d*mn... I'll see what I can do when Ming returns, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Dianne blinked, "I was talking about you, unless you think I'd work better."

Adrastea nodded as Ming ran back with a basket full of herbs, "I didn't know which ones, so I brought them all." she blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:36 pm

Akahando blinked a few times before taking the basket. "Thank you, this will help. Could you also please get some bandages and a pestle and morter?" He asked.

Adrian shrugged. "Either way."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Dianne shrugged, "Well, I don't want anything to do with it, honestly. So, if you don't mind, you can lure him out. Not to sound rude or anything."

Ming nodded and ran off to get the things Akahando asked for.
Adrastea sighed, "They were trying to get me to tell them about... us." she began, trying to get her mind working again, "About the skin-walkers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:43 pm

"Did you tell them?" He asked.

Adrian shrugged. "Okay, I will. Though, I'll need you to wait in a tree with a net...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Dianne nodded, "No problem there."

Adrastea shook her head, "No. That's why my hands are broken." she explained, "But they did find out that we heal fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Akahando nodded. "Thank you for keeping the secrets. Your will power exceeds most."

Adrian smiled. "And then we would just need to find a way to restrain him...."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:12 pm

"Just bite him like we did the girl." Dianne shrugged.

Adrastea smiled a bit, then Ming came back in, "Here you are, sir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:30 pm

"The girl was asleep, so she couldn't exactly fight back. But he'll just be in a net." Adrian said.

Akahando smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Ming." He said as he began to tend to Addy's wounds. "Here, eat these. They'll taste terrible, but it will help." He said, handing her some herbs.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 pm

Dianne shrugged, "I can hold him down if you like. Or, you can hold him and I can bite him. There will be two of us and one of him."

Adrastea did as she was told, making a face afterword, "You weren't kidding. That was not pleasant."
"Need anything else?" Ming asked, eager to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:55 pm

"I'd prefer the second." He said with a smile.

Akahando nodded. "I know." He said with a chuckle. "No thank you, Ming, that's all for now."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:59 pm

Ming nodded, "I'll be right outside if you think of anything."

Dianne shrugged, "Same difference to me. So, you lure him out, then when I drop the net on him, you hold him down and I'll bite him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brave New World: Part 1
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next