Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Are We Angels? Part 2 I_vote_lcapAre We Angels? Part 2 I_voting_barAre We Angels? Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Are We Angels? Part 2 I_vote_lcapAre We Angels? Part 2 I_voting_barAre We Angels? Part 2 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Are We Angels? Part 2

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Are We Angels? Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:32 am

Jason lept back to her and smiled softly at her. "don't worry about it estelle. I know you're not all bad" He said softly. "just relax I have a plan" he said. he lept back at cai and aimed a sweeping slice at him with his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 am

Cai laughed and ducked, moving in shadows to the building next to them. "A little help here, Estelle?" He said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:38 am

Estelle's hand was raised, moving close enough to almost touch Jason, "Keep away from me! He'll make me kill you!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:45 am

jason shook his head. "don't worry i won't let you close enough" he said leaping away. "estelle do you trust me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:53 am

Estelle nodded, her body still trying to get close enough to touch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:56 am

"hold out both arms then" he said to her keeping out of the way of her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Estelle held both of her arms out, her body flying faster than she ever remembered going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:51 pm

"Don't obey a word he says, pawn." He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:58 pm

Estelle's body pulled her other hand back, flying faster, brushing Jason's clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:01 pm

"And make sure he doesn't make it near me, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 pm

Jason smirked and slipped a glove over her outstretched hand and slipped another over her other hand. he winked at her to show her this was part of his plan.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:30 pm

The gloves started to freeze, shattering as her hands moved, grabbing onto his clothes, starting to freeze the bottom of his pants, "Kill me!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Jason chuckled. "not on your life" he said sending out a huge shockwave that would knock her unconscious, but not kill her. He held her by her clothes and shot off in another bolt of lightning, leaving cai far behind as the bolt left the city.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Estelle's body jerked violently, then went limp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Jason carried her into a very well hidden cave and set estelle against the wall and shook her clothed shoulder. "wake up estelle" he said softly. "we're safe now" he said.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Estelle woke with a start, her head hitting the back of the cave wall with a smack, "Careful... Don't touch me..." She turned her head away, refusing to look him in the eyes, "I-I'm a monster..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Jason shook his head. "you're not a monster, you're possessed by one" Jason said softly. "and i can touch your clothes just not your skin" he said softly to her. "I have a plan to get the demon out of you" he said "if you still trust me"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:54 pm

"I trust you, it's me I don't trust..." she kept her head turned away, "Anything he says, even if he's saying it far away, I have to obey him. My body... it's like it moves without me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:13 pm

"i'm going to have to bring that demon side out for me to get it out of you" he said softly to her. "so just trust me okay?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:17 pm

"A-alright..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Jason smiled softly at her and then closed his eyes, stepping back and forcing himself to get scared of something in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Estelle gasped, her eyes closing, then when they opened, going white.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Jason watched the change. "so I presume you're the demon?" He asked watching her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Yes...
The voice didn't seem to come from Estelle. It was almost outside of her.
Death... I'm hungry for souls...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:41 pm

"Perhaps we can cut a deal then, a wager of sorts.. Interested?" Jason asked watching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We Angels? Part 2   Are We Angels? Part 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are We Angels? Part 2
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next