Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 I_vote_lcapBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 I_voting_barBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 I_vote_lcapBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 I_voting_barBrave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

Brave New World: Part 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Adrian nodded. "Sounds good... but first, I'll need to test something. If you'd be kind enough as to replace the gag." Adrian said.

Akahando sighed. He couldn't do anything until nightfall....
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:01 am

Adrastea held her breath. She knew she wasn't going to like this at all, but she couldn't say anything.
Dianne tied the gag back around Adrastea's mouth.

Ming finally caught up to Akahando, "I did as you asked." she panted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:04 am

Akahando glared down at her and bulled her down into the bushes. "What are you doing here?!"

Adrian smirked and drew his fang across her shoulder, cutting her. "Okay, I'm checking for a healing factor."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:07 am

Adrastea winced, but the wounds started to heal after about ten minutes.

"I-I came in case you needed me." Ming said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 am

Adrian smiled. "Interesting... well, I'll give you one more chance to spill before Dianne and I go to work."

Akahando sighed and looked at the village then at Ming. "Come on, I'll take you back... I can't do anything until nightfall anyway... if it means anything, you can wait with me when we get back." He said, picking her up over his shoulder and carrying her back to the villag in a sprint.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:14 am

Ming pouted the whole way there, but sighed, knowing she couldn't do anything to stop him.

Adrastea shook her head no as a tear formed in the corner of her eye, anticipating what was coming next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:17 am

Akahando set Ming down in his hut. "So...."

Adrian sighed and broke Addy's hand. "Just nod and it'll be over. You'll have to answer us, of course, but it will end."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 am

"I don't want anything to happen to the new girl... I like her." Ming whined.

Adrastea's whole body tensed up with the pain as tears rolled down her eyes. She shook her head in a no, still, remembering that if she talked, the others could die because of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:23 am

Akahando sighed a little bit. "I do too, but I can't do anything now... I'm as weak as you during the day. No offense, of course."

Adrian sighed. "Which next, Dianne?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:24 am

"None taken..." Ming muttered.

Dianne thought, "The other hand, perhaps. You don't want to kill her." Dianne smirked, "Yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:27 am

Akahando sighed and shrugged, hugging Ming. "I'm sorry."

Adrian nodded and crushed her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 am

Ming nodded, "It's OK. It's not like it's your fault that I'm human."

Adrastea tensed again, trying to cry out, but she couldn't because of the gag. She couldn't breathe, either, so her mind was getting fuzzy. Even still, she didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:33 am

Akahando sighed. "No... but if it helps, it's a lot of work doing this stuff."

Adrian sighed. "What next, Dianne."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 am

"I just want to help." Ming sighed.

Dianne thought, "You could try breaking a foot, or her arm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 am

"Her arm." Adrian said, snapping the bone.

Akahando sighed a bit. "I know... I'll try to find things that you could help with... if it means anything, I'd make you a skinwalker. Well, when you were older at least."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:50 am

Ming smiled, "Thanks, Akahando."

Adrastea's screaming was muted by the gag, but her head fell forward as she passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 am

Akahando smiled a bit. "If there's anything I could do, just say so."

Adrian sighed. "Damn...." He said. A few hours later, when night had almost fallen and Addy had awoken, Adrian walked up to her. "Would there be anything we could do to make your stay more enjoyable? A different dress? Take the gag out for your sleep?" He asked, actually being serious. If Addy requested her brace to be taken off she would be able to shift and escape....
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:00 am

Adrastea was too weak to think, much less speak. She could barely breath, with the gag over her mouth, and with her rib broken already, even that was tiring her out bit by bit.

Ming looked out, "It's almost night. Can you go for her yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:02 am

Akahando sighed. "Almost."

Adrian sighed. "Nothing?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 am

Adrastea's eyes looked up at Adrian with a look that almost resembled begging, but she was too tired to speak.

Ming paced back and forth, clearly worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:10 am

Adrian pulled Addy up a little bit, taking the gag out. "Can you speak? If so, you have one request."

Akahando sighed. "Calm down, please. You're making me tense."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:14 am

Ming blushed, "I'm sorry..."

Adrastea exhaled, "This... is better... I-I couldn't breath..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 am

"I could see how that could be a problem. Anything else?"

Akahando nodded as he looked at the falling sun. "So... what's new in your life?" He asked, trying to calm his, and her, nerves.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 am

"Mom is pregnant again, so she's expecting another baby." Ming said simply.

Adrastea shook her head, "I-I can't think of anything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:22 am

"Nothing?" He asked. The brace, if she wanted freedome... though Akahando could save her.

"Oh, uh, congrats?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave New World: Part 1   Brave New World: Part 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brave New World: Part 1
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next