Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Angel of Greensville Chapel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Jason smiled down at lilly and nuzzled her cheek. "don't worry about it i don't mind at all" he said keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:56 pm

Lilly smiled and sighed in relief. It was good to know she wasn't in trouble for once. Though how long it would last was uncertain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Jason ran his fingers through her hair. "believe me, i doubt you'll get on my nerves, because i'm as bad as most doves sometimes" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:07 pm

Lilly smiled, glad that he didn't seem to mind her less-than-perfect nature. The High Order just seemed so perfect all the time, it was different to see one of them, the Arch-Angel, no less, behaving like a young Dove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:13 pm

Jason smiled and kept his arm around her. "like i've said before, being mature and serious loses it's splendor after a few decades" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:20 pm

"You have indeed said that before." Lilly smiled. She loved how he made her feel more comfortable than most of the High Order usually did. They seemed to really enjoy bossing around the young Doves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Jason smiled. "and indeed i will keep saying it until it grows dull too" he said smiling. he liked having fun with the doves. they always kept things intersting.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:30 pm

Lilly laughed, "Between Az, and Electra, and me, you'd think you get tired of kids." she turned to Az, "No offense."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:35 pm

"nah i don't get tired of kids. that's why i act like one so much" he said "they are so much fun" he said tickling her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Lilly laughed as he tickled her, twisting and giggling like a young girl, which was what she was. With the Fallen out so much more often now, she didn't usually take the time to laugh anymore. But, when she was with Jason, it came so much more naturally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Jason smiled and kept tickling her sides. he liked making people, especially doves, laugh like children. he diidn't like that they were forced to be seriuos so much.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Lilly laughed and giggled, not even having time to breathe anymore. She was laughing so hard her sides hurt, but the laughter kept on coming relentlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:52 pm

Jason finally relented in his tickling and poked her nose playfully. "having fun my littlel dove?" he asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:54 pm

Lilly giggled and nodded, still waiting for her laughter to die down. She blushed a light crimson and glowed softly in the way that Doves did when they were happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:02 am

Jason smiled and poked her nose. he hugged her playfully and cuddled her. he was known for being a rather affectionate angel, especially with his apprentices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:02 am

"You should be a glow worm." Az told Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:03 am

"You should be a dead worm..." Electra muttered.
"Not meaning it in a bad way..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:07 am

Az plastered the fakest smile she could muster on her face and said in a sarcastically happy voice "You might want to watch what you say, because pretty soon, you could be a dead worm."
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:08 am

Electra squealed with delight.
*Oh really, could you kill me, oh please, oh please, oh please!"
Electra's face went blank and she laid back down.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:08 am

Lilly smiled, then blushed at Az's comment. She did seem to have a rather bright glow as far as Doves went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:10 am

Jason kept his right arm around lilly, and wrapped his other around electra, and, for lack of more arms, wrapped his legs around Azzy and pulled them together. "now let's stop trying to kill each other and get along before i have to do something drastic" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:11 am

Electra grimaced.
"Aww come on, I won't be able to be cocky and arrogant for a while, let me atleast get it out now while I still can."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:17 am

Lilly laughed, still on a bit of a high from laughing. That was another thing that Doves sometimes had problems with. After they've laughed good and hard, they are often giddy for a while afterwords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:19 am

Jason laughed. "electra you can be arrogant all you want just don't do it with azz. she holds a bit of a grudge" he said still keeping the three girls close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:23 am

"Az reminds me of a friend I had a few years back. We were very close and acted like that all the time..."
Electra grinned at Az.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Greensville Chapel
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: