Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Angel of Greensville Chapel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:25 pm

"Like I haven't heard that one before." Az said, not letting her guard down. But something about him made her trust what he said, but she wasn't going to let it show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:28 pm

His black eyes seemed to quake with fear in their sockets, "I swear, I'm telling the truth... L-look through my memories if you want to verify it."
He remembered Brutus could search his mind, but he didn't know if Azreala could, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Az sighed, wanting to just hury up and help Lilly out of here. Reluctantly, she searched through the Black One's most recent traumatic memories and shuddered. "Oh my," she said, now wanting to hug him and help him escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:36 pm

"I swear, I don't want to hurt you." He said softly, looking down at his feet. Hopefully, the Death Angel wouldn't slaughter him where he stood for joining the Fallen in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:40 pm

"Fine. I believe you." Az said, finally relaxing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Zane exhaled in relief and looked at the girl behind Az. "Why is there a Dove here?" He asked, then shirked back, hopefully not angering the Death Angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:50 pm

"Brutus," Az said, trying to hide the obvious disgust and anger the name gave her. "We need to get her out of here, now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:51 pm

"Did he bind her here?" He asked, cautiously, "Because if he did, the only way out is to go farther in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:53 pm

"I'm not sure. he probably did, just because he's like that. He laughs at causing other people problems." Az said, shaking her head after deciding that there were no obvious ways out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Zane paused, not sure if he should be so bold as to say it, "I can show you the way through the maze."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:09 pm

Az new better than to completely trust him, but still. There was something in the back of her mind saying she should.
Her eyes narrowed, giving her the one-false-move-and-I'll-kill-you look. "Fine, lead the way, but you do one thing that I don't like, I'll incinerate you where you stand."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Lilly tried to stand up, to follow Zane and Az, but her legs buckled under her, twisting painfully at sharp angles that they weren't supposed to go at. She groaned softly and bit her bottom lip to hold back tears of pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Zane looked back at the Dove, "Oh my goodness! Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Lilly shook her head, her teeth cutting into the skin on her lower lip. She whimpered softly, unable to move her body without inflicting more pain on herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:49 pm

"Oh dear," Az said, before gently lifting Lilly without touching as much of her as possible. "You ok?" She asked, hoping she wasn't causing her any more pain.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Lilly held onto Az, "I-I think they are broken." she said, referring to her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:50 am

"Probably." Zane sighed, "Brutus is a sucker for pain. If he can inflict it, he will." His words were full of a hidden hurt that was impossible to place in origin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:14 am

"Oh, that son of a-" Az started, but stopped herself before she said anything that would get her into trouble. High Order Angels weren't allowed to stain their lips with cursing, and she had already been called out on it more than once.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:05 pm

Lilly held tightly onto Az's back. Sweat from the fires of Hell was forming on her brow. That coupled with the pain in her legs almost had her unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:08 pm

"Oh jeez, I hate seeing her in pain like this, but we can't do anything here." Az said, watching miserably as Lilly writhed in pain. 'Well, Lilly, I could kill you and bring you back after we fix your legs, but I don't know if you want me to or not..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:16 pm

Lilly had already gone limp. Her eyelids were closed lightly over her blue eyes and a peace was spread across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:18 pm

"Mkay then. Now lead the way, Mr. uh..." Az said, shifting Lilly's body on her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:57 pm

"Zane." Zane said, still leading them through the endless chasms of the maze, "My name is Zane."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:07 am

'"Kay, well, get going, Zane" Az said, giving Zane a playful kick in the rear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Zane laughed, going forward a bit, but then catching himself, "You want me to carry the little one for you?" he offerred. He didn't feel like it was right to just stand there while a lady carried Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Greensville Chapel
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: