Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Angel of Greensville Chapel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 pm

Lilly gasped as she saw that the Fallen weren't alone. There were about a dozen or so Black Ones behind them that were coming closer with each second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:54 pm

Peril sighed and nodded. "i must do my job. no hard feelings deary" he said gaining a maniacle smirk. all uncertainty was gone as he made an attempt to lunge at electra, but jason smacked him down and slung him by his arm right into the other fallen and black ones. he sheathed his swords and held otu his hands. "Heavens light, gates of white, take these souls away, so they can live another day" he muttered, though he was actually speaking in the ancient language, everyone there could understand it as it was.a pure white light came from his hands and engulfed the fallen and dark ones, and the next moment they were gone, transported somewhere far away, where they wouldn't be able to get back for a long time. Jason breathed deeply and went down to one knee. on one person, or even up to ten, that would have been easy for jason, but on the several dozen that were comming, it took a good deal out of him.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:00 pm

Electra frowned and closed her eyes. Peril was just as heartless as the others. He must die along with the rest...
"Jason...are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:14 pm

Just before Jason has blasted all of the Black Ones, one of them had grabbed the back of Lilly's neck, causing her to sink to the ground, unconcious. Thankfully, she wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:23 pm

Az ran in screaming, a katana held high above her head. She stopped, looked around and realized the Fallen were gone, then whined "DAMN IT! The one day I don't have my sword with me! Gaah, I ALWAYS MISS EVERYTHING!"
She let he sword fall to the ground, and walked away pouting, dragging the sword behind her. Then she saw Lilly lying on the ground, and ran over to her.
"AHH! Lilly! NO! Wake UP!" She dropped to her knees and began shaking Lilly furiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:30 pm

Jason nodded slowly. "yeah help lilly for now while i get my strength back" he said quietly betweeen breaths. he was rather out of it right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:44 pm

Az lifted Lilly's small form and moved her to the bed. She shook her again, but she didn't seem to be waking.

Last edited by Panduh Loves Music on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Electra walked over to the sink with a small wash cloth in hand. She ran it under cold water and rung it out. She walked over to where Lilly lay and placed it across her tiny forehead.
"I hope that helps..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:49 pm

Lilly's eyes slowly lifted open, "Hm...?" she looked around from Az to Electra, "What happened?" She didn't see Jason and her blue eyes grew frightened, "Where is Jason?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:00 pm

"He's right over there. One of the Black Ones made you lose consciousness."
Electra gave a weak smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:22 pm

Jason slowly stood up. he seemed rather unsteady on his feet. He closed his eyes and held his head. "that's a major migrane" he muttered rubbing his sore forehead. he felt really dizzy right now.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:36 pm

"Oh..." Lilly sighed in relief, sitting up, "Is everyone alright?" She asked with genuine concern. Her blue eyes took in everything around them as she brushed her long, blonde hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:39 pm

"yeah i just have a bit of a migrane" Jason said shaking his head trying to get it to go away. He was starting to feel dizzy and sat down on a couch trying not to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:43 pm

Lilly got up, taking a second to reacquaint herself with standing, then walked over to Jason and tenatively put her hand on his shoulder, "Are you sure you are ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:45 pm

Electra sighed a low sigh and ran her hands through her black hair. She felt unsteady and weak at the moment and decided to sit where Lilly had just stood from.
"Man..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:47 pm

"yeah just a bit tired" he said he fell a bit so that he was leaning against his apprentice feeling rather weak.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:52 pm

"Then you need to go to sleep." Lilly said quietly, not mentioning that she felt that more of the Black Ones were coming. He didn't need to worry about that if he was tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Jason shook his head. "no more of them will come. we have only passed a day and a half..." he muttered. only halfway done and jason was wiped. He slowly stood up still leaning on his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:05 pm

Lilly held herself up as tall as she could go to help support Jason. "Are you sure?" She said quietly. She wasn't sure if it was a bad idea to ask questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:13 pm

Jason nodded. "yes i am" he said and smiled softly at her. "you know you're the first person to question what i say" he said then after a drawn up pause. "i like that in an apprentice" he said winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:14 pm

Lilly blushed and glowed brightly, "Thank you." she smiled slightly, then gave a quick glance down shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:18 pm

Jason smiled and leaned on her still. "you see i view an apprentice as a partner, not a mindless drone" he said smilng at her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:23 pm

Lilly smiled brightly, lighting up her whole face, including her blue eyes. "Glad I can look forward to keeping my individuality." She smiled. That had probably been the longest sentence she had ever said to anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Jason smiled and nodded. "that's how i like it" he said. he kept leaning on her, not because he was tired now, but because of the warmth that seemed to just eminate from her.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:33 pm

Lilly smiled, then it faded as she heard another shriek from one of the Fallen circling above them, "Az, it looks like you might not have missed it after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Greensville Chapel
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: