Vampire Diary RP Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» All Roads Lead to Ruin
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:43 am by Archiwedes

» Spamming...
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:30 pm by Linas

» The Vampire Diary: Fallen Angels
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm by Linas

» Deus Novus
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:28 pm by Beetz

» Quote Based World Building Game
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:49 am by Beetz

» Ix in Chains.
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:06 pm by Princess Myra

» You keep me Calm, I keep you Crazy (Private, Xald and Bey)
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 12:36 am by Xaldalneir

» Something Wicked This Way Comes
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm by Xaldalneir

» That Song Stuck In Your Head
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 pm by Beyril

Top posters
Beyril
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyira
The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Linas
Archiwedes
Xaldalneir
Beetz
Faith_
Princess Myra
Sovuru
Mistress Lani
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 269 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:46 am

The Angel of Greensville Chapel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:26 am

Jason smirked. "well make sure she understands that before you get on her nerves" he said keepign them all close.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:29 am

Lilly giggled, still giddy from her bout of laughter. She hoped that it wasn't annoying anyone, though she couldn't help it even if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/solitareninja

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:34 am

Jason leaned on lilly a bit. he was having fun with his new apprentices and his REALLY old friend though she didn't look like she was so old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:23 pm

"I wanna be a superhero!" Az screamed out of nowhere.
She jumped up into the air, stretched out her wings, and hoverd for a second. Then she leaned forward, like she was laying on her stomach and streched out her arms.
Flying around in circles, she yelled, "Call me Buff-Tan The Vegetarian! Then I'll change my name to Jade Puget and I can live on Earth like Superman, a regular person, but when danger strikes, I rip off my clothes and realize tha I'm a idiot because I forgot to put my costume on. So I fly home as fast as I can and put it on, then i go fight crime!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:26 pm

Jason bursted with laughter at azzy's performance. "sounds like fun azzy i would love to see that happen" he said laughing not realizing how bad that sounded
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:27 pm

Electra looked at Az for exactly 5 heart beats, then she burst out laughing.
"You are exactly like my friend from when I was human..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabeth_loves_rock

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:30 pm

"Don't laugh at me, I'm serious!" Az landed with a thump, stomping her foot and balling up her fists in anger.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:31 pm

"Az...no one will ever take you seriously when you act like that."
Electra giggled a bit more before breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:34 pm

"sorry azzy but when you said that you were going to rip off your clothes and realize you didn't have your costume on i HAD to laugh" he said panting.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:35 pm

"I do." Lilly interjected, still giggling slightly from her laughing fit a few seconds ago. "I think you'd make a wonderful superhero." Lilly suddenly got excited, "And we can find you a sidekick, too. Hey, Electra, can we dress you up like a panda?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:36 pm

"NO! SHE IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO DRESS UP LIKE THE MOST AWESOMNE ANIMAL EVER! ONLY I CAN!" Az screamed and crossed her arms, stomping her feet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:42 pm

Jason was now in another fit of laughter. "azzy stop being funny i can't breath!" he choked out between bouts of laughter. something about azzy always made him laugh.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:42 pm

"Alright, she's a lemur." Lilly decided. She had never seen any earth animals before except for a dog and some squirrels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:45 pm

"That could work..." Az mused, tapping her chin in thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:11 am

Electra rolled her eyes and curled into a ball.
"I'd rather be a dog than a monkey related mammal..."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:05 pm

Lilly frowned, "Dogs aren't bad. I've only seen one, but he looked pretty nice to me."
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:20 pm

The ground around the base shook, and Lilly instinctively grabbed Jason's arm.
Please let it not be that black angel...
A black feather landed outside the base, Brutus's way of saying, "I'll be coming back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:29 pm

Jason wrapped his arm around lilly and electra protectively. he covered them with his wings as rocks fell from the roof and bounced off his wings instead of hitting the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:30 pm

Lilly whimpered softly. She was scared to death of the black angel. SHe saw the feather on the ground and shuddered, buring her head in Jason's arm.
Back to top Go down
Kyira

Kyira

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Electra stared at the ground, frozen and unable to move. Her face wouldn't budge as she watched the rocks fall and seem as if they would hit and crush them.
Not again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:36 pm

once the rocks stopped none of the girls were harmed, having been protected by jason's wings. he stood up and walked towards the wall panting. his wings were bruised and bloody from keeping the rocks off of them. it had taken all of his strength not to cry out in pain from it all.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:21 pm

Lilly's face was relieved at first, then when she saw Jason, her expression changed to worry. She walked over to him tentatively, "A-are you alright?" She asked softly, her voice barely more than a whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Jason's breathing was heavy. "yeah ill be fine but right now i'm hurting a lot' he muttered trying to keep his wings still to prevent it from hurting worse then it already did.
Back to top Go down
Beyril
Admin
Admin
Beyril

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:32 pm

Lilly cautiously reached over and gently laid her hand on Jason's. Energy passed between the two of them, healing Jason's wounds. Doves always had a high energy level that was usually enough to keep them going and heal two High Order angels on the verge of death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:13 am

jason smiled softly at her and gently hugged her. "thank you lilly" he said softly as he looked at her. he had definately chosen the right apprentices
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel of Greensville Chapel   The Angel of Greensville Chapel - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel of Greensville Chapel
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Diary RP Group :: Role Play :: Role-Play Museum-
Jump to: